Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20725 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Thats why he is ultra sensitive Sire. grin

All this beef cause he was called a scoffer, only a true scoffer woul take being called a scoffer an insult

Obviously the guy has issues.

grin
LOL. i think he is trying to convince himself and debate away the fact that the bible is real and he is headed for destruction. i can read his mind. its full of fear and terror but he is trying to convince himself that what we are saying is not real. it is a masked fear. he sees everything we have been saying coming to fruition so there is a fear that has developed in so many atheists minds on this forum. like whattttttttttttttttt ?? what these crazy nuts have been saying is actually happening ? where does that leave me that has been yabbing the lord all this time shocked shocked <----------------- their reaction

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh his name is Fola ? no wonder he mad. he has been bullied in school for having a womans name grin grin

lol fola....another failed prophecy. Lmao
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. i think he is trying to convince himself and debate away the fact that the bible is real and he is headed for destruction. i can read his mind. its full of fear and terror but he is trying to convince himself that what we are saying is not real. it is a masked fear. he sees everything we have been saying coming to fruition so there is a fear that has developed in so many atheists minds on this forum. like whattttttttttttttttt ?? what these crazy nuts have been saying is actually happening ? where does that leave me that has been yabbing the lord all this time shocked shocked

fear for what? Lol......you taking something more than heroine these days
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol fola....another failed prophecy. Lmao
we dont prophesy names. >>>> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. wink wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

fear for what? Lol......you taking something more than heroine these days
fear of this >>>>>> zechariah 14 vs 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <----------- effect of nukes on humans
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Runner on the run.... I got you

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
King James Version (KJV)
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which theLord hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Jeremiah 9:2-6 (KJV)
2 ......for they be all adulterers, anassembly of treacherous men.
3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
4 Take ye heed everyone of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.
5 And they will deceive everyone his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
6 Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me,saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 14
King James Version (KJV)
14 [/b]Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.[/b]

Jeremiah 28:8-9
King James Version (KJV)
8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.
9 The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the Lord hath truly sent him.

Beat that now..........or your slave should help you

Its still going to happen smiley

Instead of drowning in your own fear why not fight for you right to LIVE. smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Thats why he is ultra sensitive Sire. grin

All this beef cause he was called a scoffer, only a true scoffer woul take being called a scoffer an insult

Obviously the guy has issues.

grin

whats your problem with me for goodness sake? You mean im moved because of your crazy silliness?

I got words with Obadiah....you can start picking some woods slave
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Instead of drowning in your own fear why not fight for you right to LIVE. smiley

lol see mumu. Beast of no nation....beat that or you wallow in shame slave
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

best advice sire but FOLYKAZE is too stiff necked, bellicose belligerent loquacious pugnacious and cantankerous to take heed. i think he need to get refined in that furnace of affliction ( nukes ) lmao the nukes is especially made for people like him
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

whats your problem with me for goodness sake? You mean im moved because of your crazy silliness?

I got words with Obadiah....you can start picking some woods slave

I just pulled this from your homepage grin

"personal text: "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"- Bob Marley"

You sure is one big Hypocryte.

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: we dont prophesy names. >>>> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. wink wink

It is either your God is stupid....or you just silly and your slave is having psychopatic problem..........you dont know and also wronged...my name is not fola.

Fake prophet. Abeg make I go watch ball.

I gave you something to beat and you both are crying like little baby.....shame
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Why putting another man trouble for ya head? Old man...you slave

Hey sorry for butting in again but i just wnt to say something. Even if obd changes his mind and become a peaceful fairy, that war is still going to happen... maybe not now but it will still happen...those in power, the elites, they want it for various reasons...even if the religious zombies call on God to stop it its not going to happen. The elites say 'order out of chaos'- the need the chaos....

Im not after people dying but if God watches everything and everywhere, why would he let innocent people suffer? Even theso caled Israelites that are being punished, the did something wrong. That is the order of the world, the order of God... the wrong will be punished.

And about the date prediction thing... if Obd really reads the bible he should know that you are not meannt to predict dates. God wouldnt even tell him. I used to think he did predicts dates and i didnt like him for that but whrn he explained to someone (you i think) that its just what he saw on yahoo websites. Hes just guessing and guessing is different from prophesying and i think he has a right to guess even if he gets it wrong 700 times.

Sorry for the long words....just my two cents. ; D

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol see mumu. Beast of no nation....beat that or you wallow in shame slave

Your slave complex is alarming. grin

That part of yourself that you cannot accept so you suppress it and project it on others instead.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

I just pulled this from your homepage grin

"personal text: "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"- Bob Marley"

You sure is one big Hypocryte.

slave beat the bible verses I pass across. I can see you cant quote a single bible verse except those Obadiah give you. Slave....brainless zombie
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hey sorry for butting in again but i just wnt to say something. Even if obd changes his mind and become a peaceful fairy, that war is still going to happen... maybe not now but it will still happen...those in power, the elites, they want it for various reasons...even if the religious zombies call on God to stop it its not going to happen. The elites say 'order out of chaos'- the need the chaos....

Im not after people dying but if God watches everything and everywhere, why would he let innocent people suffer? Even theso caled Israelites that are being punished, the did something wrong. That is the order of the world, the order of God... the wrong will be punished.

And about the date prediction thing... if Obd really reads the bible he should know that you are not meannt to predict dates. God wouldnt even tell him. I used to think he did predicts dates and i didnt like him for that but whrn he explained to someone (you i think) that its just what he saw on yahoo websites. Hes just guessing and guessing is different from prophesying and i think he has a right to guess even if he gets it wrong 700 times.

grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

slave beat the bible verses I pass across. I can see you cant quote a single bible verse except those Obadiah give you. Slave....brainless zombie

To the Elect most times I speak straight from the bible

But what would the beast of the field know. smiley

And just so you know I am not that old either grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

cheers cutie. But that wouldn't make you appraise massive murdering? Or can you support it? This is politics not religion.

Thanks anyway
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It is either your God is stupid....or you just silly and your slave is having psychopatic problem..........you dont know and also wronged...my name is not fola.

Fake prophet. Abeg make I go watch ball.

I gave you something to beat and you both are crying like little baby.....shame
yeah go watch ball. entertainment for spiritually dead and brain dead zombies like you. watching 20 men chase one big round object grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

King James Version (KJV)
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which theLord hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
4 Take ye heed everyone of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.
5 And they will deceive everyone his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
6 Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me,saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 14
King James Version (KJV)
14 [/b]Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.[/b]

King James Version (KJV)
8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.
9 The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the Lord hath truly sent him.

Dont ignore these bro....it specially made from atheist to ya
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

To the Elect most times I speak straight from the bible

But what would the beast of the field know. smiley

And just so you know I am not that old either grin

you not old? I used that to respect you. Boyish slave.....get life
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: yeah go watch ball. entertainment for spiritually dead and brain dead zombies like you. watching 20 men chase one big round object grin grin

what should we expect from prophet of doom...sadist.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

TPB i dont think you have ever seen me predict dates. can you find the posts where i predict dates ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: yeah go watch ball. entertainment for spiritually dead and brain dead zombies like you. watching 20 men chase one big round object grin grin

Your blind and dead God didn't tell you my real name. What a silly God you worship?

obadiah777: TPB i dont think you have ever seen me predict dates. can you find the posts where i predict dates ?

You once said thursday, today-sunday and next week.... Such a Liar
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Your blind and dead God didn't tell you my real name. What a silly God you worship?

The game over already?

grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

what should we expect from prophet of doom...sadist.
run along now. go and watch 20 white men chasing one white ball. i bet you dont watch 20 black men chasing one white ball though. you prefer watching the 20 white men chasing the white ball lmao. brain dead mentally enslaved reprobate mind grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

you not old? I used that to respect you. Boyish slave.....get life

You are so so unstable smiley

FOLYKAZE the sensitive.,
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

King James Version (KJV)

Jeremiah 14
King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

You ignoring this? Where is your spiritual bible eye and decoder?

It football time....bye man. Cheers.

TPB....CHEERS
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

and can you pull up the post where i said it was a prediction ? oh i see what it is, you are too stu-pid to comprehend grammar. grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You ignoring this? Where is your spiritual bible eye and decoder?

It football time....bye man. Cheers.

TPB....CHEERS
run along. go watch your slave masters chasing that big white round object

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: and can you pull up the post where i said it was a prediction ? oh i see what it is, you are too stu-pid to comprehend grammar. grin

The man be projecting his own thoughts Sire. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Boyish Slave MostHigh....can you pick a challenge? Decode this?

FOLYKAZE:

King James Version (KJV)

Jeremiah 14
King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE the scoffer.smiley

There I said it.

Now go watch football before you miss the highlights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic / 10 Unwholesome Habits You Must Abandon In 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.