Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. (1895 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / I Sleeps With My Landlord’s Son For Free Wifi..how Do I Stop ? / The Landlord And His Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by jjparagon(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Guys, Trouble in paradise! my landlord and landlady has sucessfully turned this peaceful compound into a wrestlemania ground. It all started when my landlord went on a buisness trip for a week. 4 days after he travelled, he sent his wife this text msg "Darling hw u doing, i hope u r doing gud cos im havin a gud tym here everiday after work, but im feeling sad cos i wish u were her". dats it! the word her", he really wanted the word "Here" bt made that little error that has brougth big wahala to his house. when lanlady got the text she started shouting baba sukurat has killed me o o o o, he has finally gone 2 leave with his new wife abi, i wil kill him weneva he cums bk 2 dis house not knowing dat lanlord made a spelling mistake. dat was how lanlady otherwise known as bigshow prepared for our innocent landlord who received 2 hot dirty slaps immediately he arrived.., after landlord and landlady finished displaying there strength outside, lanlord has askd his wife to leave d house dat all what hpnd was a mistake but our lanlady is not co-operating atall all we are hearing from her is " liar! liar! liar!"nairalanders abg help settle these guys cos it's hotter than i imagined.
Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by mazizitonene(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lmao...ah fnk say na 4 only joke me dey hear ds thing o...so e rily happen 4 real lyf naw......e don b na....na explanation tnz
Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Did this happen or is it a joke? The latter sounds more plausible.
Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by Isiterere(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
An ancient joke, very old like Metuselah.
Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by heed101(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
It seems spelling error is common in your compound. Your "brougth" will also bring trouble to you on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by anitank(f): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
heed101: It seems spelling error is common in your compound. Your "brougth" will also bring trouble to you on nairaland grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
dafoq is this? are you trying to be basketmouth?.....
Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by hernars(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
oya frönt page
Re: HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. by switdil(f): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hahahahahhahahahah
Una don use laff kill me here o

I mean d comment o
No be d wan wey op tok wink

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Sign Post Of A Cafe In Taiwan / Gbagaun Of The Century. One Word For This Guy / When The Witches Say No Food Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.