Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs (1878 Views)

This Little Joke Will Help Cheer Your Day.. Pic / My Joke Of The Day- A Married Couple And The Gorilla / Fresh And Funny Pictures To Crack Your Ribs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met the soldiers on their way....the soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their clothes (jerseys)...the first guy was wearing chelsea jersey 12 Mikel Obi...he was flogged 12 strokes and the second person was wearing 50cent...they gave 50 strokes...on the process the third man started crying on is knees. Guess wat he was wearing say Buhari 2015. Dnt laugh alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by Creamish(f): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by jamaicanoshu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yes it was ? I am still laughing! This is joke of the day. Dude you have a talent!

1 Like

Re: Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
jamaicanoshu:
Yes it was ? I am still laughing! This is joke of the day. Dude you have a talent!
tanx man
Re: Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omo really cracking my ribs

1 Like

Re: Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by Johninho(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2015

Re: Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by ellen00: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
mchtewwwwwww
Re: Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs by jhidey08(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:
u fresh o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Die First? (Photo) / Donald Trump Sings Look What You Made Me Do By Taylor Swift / Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.