Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding (4476 Views)

No Beef-Pastor Anslem Madubuko and Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Scandal! Pastor Anselm Madubuko Of Revival Assembly In Alleged Affair Wth K-solo / Photos From Pastor Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei’s Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by dondumexx(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
They wedded yesterday in emmy's home country Kenya. congrats to them!

Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by mazizitonene(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by Ndata(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pastor Anselem you fall me hand.What the hell is this? A wife?
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by dplomaticVal: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
she isnt suitable for a man of his age - to muscular
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ndata: Pastor Anselem you fall me hand.What the hell is this? A wife?
He knows her better than you do! Why are you complaining? nairalanders and their bad mouth. una no go kill pesin with laff! grin
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: she isnt suitable for a man of his age - to muscular
Lol! see another complain again! But she isn't complaining na! Why you dey drink Alabukun for another pesin headache? grin
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Congrats, to both of them... But He seems to love very dark awkward muscular women.... undecided

Well, that's his tomato jos smiley
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by bosa1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
happy married life
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by Ndata(m): 5:45am On Sep 02, 2013
http://odili.net/news/source/2013/aug/30/516.html
Friday, August 30, 2013

My new Kenyan wife, family and I - Pastor Madubuko

By RACHAEL AGUNTA

Last year, Pastor Anslem Madubuko, founder of Revival Assembly, Ikeja, Lagos, lost his wife, Connie, who slumped and died. Then, he had said that life was not easy.
"Life has not been easy for me since the death of my wife. My life has been on pause," he stated.
However, there's good news from Madubuko. He has found another life and, according to him, "I thank God, who is about to bring me back to life by giving me another wife."
Madubuko's new wife is a gospel artiste from Kenya. Their traditional and church weddings are billed for this weekend.
The pastor, who has been in the ministry for 23 years, went into full time ministry at the age of 33, abandoning his profession as an architect. He hails from Anambra State and is a graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN).
You are about to enter another phase of life, with the coming wedding. How do you feel?
I am expectant and excited. I feel like a young boy. I thank God for He is a God of a second chance. To be honest, I feel like I am alive again.
Who is you new wife?
Her name is Emmy Kosgie. She is a gospel music artiste and a Kenyan.
When and how did you meet her?
I met her in one of my trips abroad. We were both invited as guest ministers in an event. I was to minister as a preacher, while she as a music minister. When she ministered, I liked her spirit. I said to myself that this girl has a good spirit. Later, I invited her, as one of the guest artistes to perform in Azusa and to the glory of God, she was a hit. People loved her and her kind of music. So from there, we became friends. I never knew things would turn out this way. I mean that I never knew my wife would pass and I will, one day, propose to her, which I have done. She has a clean and good spirit. Her nature, views, music and everything impressed me. People think I had something with her before, but I didn't. If I did, I won't be marrying her. She is morally strong. Her father is a bishop and she has been into evangelism since as a little girl, following her father to crusades. So she has strong bible principles. Many pastors have come to pray and agree with me.
So she was your friend even while your wife was alive?
We were just friends. I never had anything to do with her.
When your wife passed on, did your friendship with her become intimate?
No! It was still casual. Moreover, I did not know she is going to be the one.
Did women, especially those in your church, flaunt themselves around you or play some cards to be chosen?
Good question indeed. I made it clear to them that I was not going to marry from my church because, they are my children and that a father cannot marry his daughter unless they call me daddy for nothing. So, they knew that it would never be any of them and based on that, there was no flaunting or playing of any card.
Having made your choice known to them, what is the reaction of your female worshippers?
I have told you that they are comfortable with my choice and they are happy for me.

It is shocking and surprising that you are remarrying, considering the fact that it is barely a year since your wife died. Don't you think so?

That is part of our religious problem and sentiments. I don't know where it is stated in the Bible the number of years one should wait. So I rather marry than fall into sin. I know too well that even in 10 years, I cannot forget my late wife; so I just have to move on with my life. My life has been on hold since her demise. It has not been easy for me at all and considering my status, I cannot just go out to hang out with friends or date. So it is better for me to just settle down legally.

In this part of the world, men find it easier to re-marry after the death of their wives. Do you think if you were the one who passed on, that your late wife would have remarried just after a year?

I don't know. Therefore, I cannot speak for her.

You said that you vowed not marrying a wife for the church. What do you mean by that?

I am marrying a wife that will look after me and not a woman to pastor the church. My late wife was with the church, but this one will not be. I travel a lot because God has called me to an international ministry, so I will take her along wherever I go. So, I am making it clear now that she will be with me and not involve in church affairs.

How are your children, church members and everyone close to you reacting to this development?

Most of the people close to me were the ones that recommended her to me, from my children to the church. It was something made in heaven. God has given her to me. When my late wife passed, I prayed to God that I couldn't choose. Where would I start from? Divorced, widow, young, old, white or black? I was confused, knowing I could pick the wrong person; so I prayed that the Lord, in His infinite mercies, should help me and I thank God He did. It was clear to me this was going to be my wife. I never had a second thought.
So how did you propose to her?
I proposed to her over the phone.

Are her parents alive?

Yes, her father is a bishop and her mother, a pastor. They are very much alive. She is the second child in a family of four. They are great people, yet a humble family. They are all excited and looking forward to it.

No marriage is perfect, so how would you manage the trial periods?

Well, I have experience, so I would say that Emmy is lucky that she is marrying an experienced, quiet and simple man who does not want trouble or stress and would not give her either. God is great........
Re: Photos From Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei's White Wedding by demelza: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2013
His wife is fearfully and prayerfully made. Fela wey talk say "pastor wife na him dey fine pass" didnt have Anselm in mind.

Congrats to him.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding / Pics: Chris Brown Gets New Tattoo On His Neck / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Bôôbs Spillover While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.