Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

(BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why (4564 Views)

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by afronewww: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Reports reaching us claim that founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo has been barred from entering the United Kingdom.

A source at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport told ‘ThisisAfrica’, that Oyedepo’s barring was communicated to airlines via an ‘Airline Alert’ on Saturday, 9 August.

READ ALERT SENT BY UK GOVERNMENT HERE... http://www./2014/08/breaking-news-bishop-david-oyedepo.html

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by ibkgab001: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
i Disagree to agree with this statement!!!!
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by innocent1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
BIIIIIIG LIE!
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by Lucasbalo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Interesting.
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by Sabadon(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Haters...hmmmmmm,i coment my reserve
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by Airforce1(m): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Op could u please post the full details here please

Thanks
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by eyeview: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2014
@Ops,you can be rest assured that am not clicking that your link to read that trash. Try next door.
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by afronewwwwwwww: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2014
NairaLand is a nice site and clicking to view will only take you to a Blog, where you see more interesting stories and full details of this current story.

Thanks. AFRO GIST BLOG
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by Orunto: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2014
He is barred from the UK not GK(GOD'S KINGDOM)

2 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by hatux: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2014
I read this post and then laugh.. Ahahhaha grin
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Airlines alert?? Does he even use airlines? Isn't he the one with several private jets?

Not my biz anyway
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by 9jahubcom(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2014
bestestgirl: Airlines alert?? Does he even use airlines? Isn't he the one with several private jets?

nor mind d blogger, i see lies
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by adanduka: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Bloggers! Anything for traffic.
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by freakcin: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
That shit looks real. I remember an incident when he slapped a girl on tv and some human right group started an online petition against him to be barred from the UK.

bestestgirl: Airlines alert?? Does he even use airlines? Isn't he the one with several private jets?
Not my biz anyway

If he has been barred, he has been barred! No amount of private jet is gonna change that, abi nor be bristol him plane go land? Even if he lands on a private airfield, he'll be arrested the moment he shows his face on the streets!
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by Engen(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Copy of the alert

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK?! Read Why by samtoptp(m): 3:28am On Aug 16, 2014
shocked Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Omawumi Smoking With Her Husband Posted On nairaland Last Year / More Photos From DJ Olu's Burial, Davido, B-red Attended / Must Watch Video Of Top 10 Nigerian Instagram Twerkers Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.