Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! (1529 Views)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / FG Woos Chinese Investors For National Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by lifestyle1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
I saw a thread recently on Nairaland where some unemployed graduates are planing to form an association, I thought about the concept and I decided to contribute my idea to the movement.

They called themselves National Association of Unemployed Graduates of Nigeria, what an association! as ridiculous as it may sound i think they have a point, they have the right to be heard and a right of association.

Many have criticized the concept and mock those involved calling them all sort of names but truth be told, only he who wears the shoe knows were it hurts. All fingers are not equal.( he no easy)

Not everyone is fortunate to get a paid job, and if we like it or not, NOT EVERYONE WILL BE EMPLOYED - so what do we do with them ? leave them to be roaming about the streets constituting nuisance ? or competing for first to comment on Nairaland ?

As we all know, many percentage of Nigerian University graduates are unemployable, no thanks to incessant 'ASUU' strikes', inadequate proper funding of Nigerians universities and the use of obsolete technologies.

Here is my suggestion for the group and every unemployed individuals

First, don't look down on your selves - for the fact that you do not have a job doesn't mean you are coursed or not good enough or it's the end of the world, the bitter truth is 'NOT EVERYONE WILL GET A JOB'. embarassed the government is not capable!

Since you have accepted the fact that no one is ready to employ you and you have decided to come together which i think is brilliant, why don't you guys employ your selves ? How ? you ask, where do i get money to start a business ? you ask again. Well that's the advantage of coming together, remember two good heads are better than one.

GO INTO FARMING YES FARMING!

INVEST IN TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS

All you guys need to do is organize 1000 unemployed graduates, (there are millions out there) contribute N10,000 each and invest in any of the above business. Farming preferably.. (with 10 million) you can invest big in Farming.

Don't ask me where do you get 10,000 from, abi you no pay for your school fees ni? grin

Most of the work will be done by your selves without paying external laborers which will reduce cost and maximize your profits.

There will be professionals among you so there won't be need to pay for any professional services.

well i have to stop here, hope this will help.

think about it and let here from you.

Thanks you for reading.

Haymos

I apologize in advance if there is any typo in this post...

1 Like

Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by Manweysabi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
+1000 likes @lifestyl.

You couldn't have said it better!

Self discovery is one of the greatest thing that could happen to any man!

Every man has that drop of greatness inside of him... It takes self discovery to liberate one from self-slavery.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by lifestyle1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Manweysabi: +1000 likes @lifestyl.

You couldn't have said it better!

Self discovery is one of the greatest thing that could happen to any man!

Every man has that drop of greatness inside of him... It takes self discovery to liberate one from self-slavery.

cool
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by jasper83: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Words of wisdom. God bless u op.
FRONT PAGE MATERIAL. MOD I BEG U.
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by baynix(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2013
DAYUMMMMMMN!!! OP.. 'nuff Said!! grin grin
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by Lawmann: 1:44am On Sep 02, 2013
@op,you are a very wise man.i hope the unemployed graduates will take your advice.Nigeria is a fertile ground for business.may God help us all.
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by Kirinwa: 4:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Op you are three much.Truth is that if they do this and present this idea to government.They will be given a land,planting materials as well as technical support.Am serious about this.This is the heartbeat of Mr President.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by Kirinwa: 4:57am On Sep 02, 2013
Moderators if any thread ever deserved front page it is this.We are all affected.This will not only create jobs but help in National development and eradicate poverty.
#Team Nigeria.
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by lifestyle1(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2013
jasper83: Words of wisdom. God bless u op.
FRONT PAGE MATERIAL. MOD I BEG U.

cool
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by collynzo2(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Even if it isn't farming, coming together to set up a large business of any kind is a good idea. The group should be used to get logistical support from the govt.
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by In4matic: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
kiss
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by Chinks(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nice idea OP. I think going into commercial farming is a brilliant idea buh the question is," will they b patient enough?" Because majority of our graduates want to earn millions immediately after skull. Agriculture is something you work on with patience, endurance nd consistency.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by FirstOpinion: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pray For Nigeria And Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by lifestyle1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chinks: Nice idea OP. I think going into commercial farming is a brilliant idea buh the question is," will they b patient enough?" Because majority of our graduates want to earn millions immediately after skull. Agriculture is something you work on with patience, endurance nd consistency.

well it depends on the area of farming they choose to invest, if they can wait and survive for years without job, why can't they wait for let say 6 months if they choose to go into commercial fish farming ?
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by lifestyle1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kirinwa: Op you are three much.Truth is that if they do this and present this idea to government.They will be given a land,planting materials as well as technical support.Am serious about this.This is the heartbeat of Mr President.

I agree with you.
Re: My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! by olowogboye(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Are you an unemployed graduate, retiree or just looking into opening your own business, have you finished NYSC and you are just sitting at home expecting when government policy will change in your favour, Business Support Academy is offering everyone a chance to get a loan without collateral to develop your dream.
Our loan facility is categorized into the following sectors;

Sector 1:
Group Loan:
This sector is only allowed to borrow N50,000 for a start and the borrower must be a member of an association. Therefore, this is limited to a minimum of 5 borrowers in a group and maximum of 20. After successful payment of loan, borrower can now access N100,000 as loan.

Sector 2:
Academy Loan:
We offer loans to individuals who dont know what to do and or who needs more information on a business. We train these individuals and give them loans to start and guide them to profit. This sector has the capability to borrow from N50,000 to N5,000,000.

Sector3:
This sector covers every individual who needs a loan to enlarge their business and maximize profit. This individual must have a business already in place but needs support to expand. The available loan facility for them is between N50,000 to N500,000. This loan is without collateral.
Sector 3:
Agricultural Loan:
At BSA we also have beautiful loan plan for agricultural sector, this include Fishery, Poultry, Piggery, Crop farmers. This sector can borrow from N100,000 to N5,000,000 with a fantastic repayment plan starting at 6months, 1year depending on the type of agrio-project. Presently we are giving out an Acre of land for N15,000 for farm settlement to everyone interested in the agro project

All our loans are without a collateral but require a guarrantor and business location verification.
For more Information Please Contact 08115331118

(1) (Reply)

XXXX / Skye Bank Tops 9 Nigerian Banks In Distress - Sahara Reporters / Access Bank Monthly Limit For Payment Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.