Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Omg...this Cant Be True - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg...this Cant Be True (988 Views)

Be True To Yourself / OMG!!! This "Child Ninja" Has Got Raw Talent / 25 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True (but They Are!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg...this Cant Be True by toyorsiii(f): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
A 40-year-old mother is set to marry her own son.
The woman and her son claim to be in love with each
other. And now they want to take their relationship
to the next level and get married considering that the
mother, Betty Mbereko (from Mwenezi in Masvingo) is now six months pregnant and expecting her
son’s child and her grand child. Mbereko, 40, has been a widow for the past 12 years
and has been living with her 23-years-old son Farai
Mbereko. She confirms that she is six month pregnant and that she has decided it is better to “marry” her son
because she does not want to marry her late
husband’s young brothers, whom she says are
coveting her. Betty stunned a village court last week when she
said the affair with her son had begun three years
earlier. She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai
to school following the death of her husband, she felt
she had a right to his money and no other woman
was entitled to it. “Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and
no one helped me. Now you see that my son is
working and you accuse me of doing something
wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court council. Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his
mother and would pay off the ilobola balance his
father had left unpaid to his grandparents. “I know my father died before he finished paying
the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off,” he said. “It is better to publicize what is happening
because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity.

Re: Omg...this Cant Be True by toyorsiii(f): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
amiskurie:

-....I MAY AS WELL FOR KUKU JOING THE OFORKOISTIC MEME OF THE FIRST TO COMMENT MUHEHE. lipsrsealed
lolz
Re: Omg...this Cant Be True by Ashabie(f): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
For the very first time I joined the End time tinz crew! Pure madness
Re: Omg...this Cant Be True by Boll2010: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bleep whr on earth is dis apenin.......we'll apy married life to the new couples
Re: Omg...this Cant Be True by Gboliwe: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Abomination! Tua!
Re: Omg...this Cant Be True by okooloyun1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
How wil they explain d relationship to their kids dnt blame some children when they kill their parents.
Re: Omg...this Cant Be True by toyorsiii(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
oko-oloyun:
How wil they explain d relationship to their kids dnt blame some children when they kill their parents.
walai if na me be der child i go burn dem

(1) (Reply)

Photos:checkOut The Massive Structure Of The New Akwa Ibom Stadium Set To Launch / Jumia Black Friday / How Do I Put Up A Gif Display Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.