Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! (2174 Views)

Audi R8 2016: The Next Super Car In The Making / 2016 Mercedes-amg GT . The MERC. Super Car / Only In Dubai: Police Force Buys $550,000 Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by iKoksi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
From Ferrari to Lamborghini to Aston Martin, I love Dubai Police's super car fleet!

Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by Ogbodavies(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Results of proper management of oil resources that naija is also blessed wth...

1 Like

Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by Numerouuuno: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
U can say that again bro.
This is an example of a country being steered by visionary leaders.
But i still think some drivers can smoke this cop ride,i mean the real bad guys like dominic toretto and co!!!smiley

1 Like

Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by Gee2728(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2013
This pple rly knw how to enjoy themselves in all sectors of their country. Wish Naija can spread its oil wealth around.
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by elektra80: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Numero uuuno: ^^^^^^^^^^
U can say that again bro.
This is an example of a country bing steered by visionary leaders.
But i still think some drivers can smoke this cop ride,i mean the real bad guys like dominic toretto and co!!!smiley

Yea, but the good thing is this ain't the movies.

1 Like

Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by aaidel(m): 4:42am On Sep 04, 2013
with the way some guys drive on dubai roads they surely need super cars to catch up with them

1 Like

Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2013
There is a big difference btw having a super car and having the gut to push it.
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
aaidel:
with the way some guys drive on dubai roads they surely need super cars to catch up with them

Those cars don't chase after nothing.. After committing crime how far can one run?

They are more of fashion statement stuff.
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by lonelydora: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
aaidel:

In as much as I believe this statement. Dubai is a tourist city so they do certain things to make the world marvel thereby attracting tourist. More like a fashion stuff like someone said.
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by aaidel(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
favoured234:

Those cars don't chase after nothing.. After committing crime how far can one run?

They are more of fashion statement stuff.

if you say so but i have actually seen someone chased most times the cars belong to foreigners and in such cases where they knockdown someone they bolt but yes that might also be a secondary consideration to pull in more tourists
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 30, 2015
aaidel:

if you say so but i have actually seen someone chased most times the cars belong to foreigners and in such cases where they knockdown someone they bolt but yes that might also be a secondary consideration to pull in more tourists
Ohhh, if you have seen someone being chased by such cars then its going to be a very rare case..
Its very easy to catch any deviant, Just a traffic camera is enough to track people down.
But in some cases I have seen police helicopters go after people mainly accidents ...
I cant even get my head around a crime that one will commit and try to run with a car in that country...
Again those cars are usually driven by very high ranking police officers and those ones cant be bothered.
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by aaidel(m): 5:32am On Mar 30, 2015
favoured234:

Ohhh, if you have seen someone being chased by such cars then its going to be a very race case..
Its very easy to catch any deviant, Just a traffic camera is enough to track people down.
But in some cases I have seen police helicopters go after people mainly accidents ...
I cant even get my head around a crime that one will commit and try to run with a car in that country...
Again those cars are usually driven by very high ranking police officers and those ones cant be bothered.

well sometimes not so easy as most would seek to flee the country to avoid prosecution and evem those high ranking policemen need high profile arrests to boost their careers
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by dechandel(f): 12:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Their "Oyel money" is working for them sad
Re: Latest On Dubai Police's Super Car Fleet! by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Meanwhile my niqqa is feeling on top of the world for test driving a Lambo and Ferrari today. Me sef dey happy for am. grin

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Is Registered In Lagos And You Are NOT Based In Lagos / 2018 Lincoln Navigator Review And Price / Choice Between Camry 95 For 320k And Honda Bulldog 97 For 320k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.