Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Do You Pray For Your Club? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Do You Pray For Your Club? (4454 Views)

Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. / Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? / NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by abatajjvii: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ok will ask my mama
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by olupetre: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by bal: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
I only pray 4 a club if i bet 4 d club wit my moni...

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by judedwriter(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm a man-u fan, but I can't pray fervently for d club because dem they pay me salary? If I had half of rooney's weekly wages, I would have boasted of 3 houses n fleet of cars now wink
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Ezedon(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
My man God is not involved in football

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
For wetin na? Dem go share money reach me?

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by iamdsam: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
After them win, them nor go share money reach you and them nor even know you self and them nor care to know. Na wash abeg. Pray for waiten you dey do

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by pof600: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Prayers doesn't work so your question is irrelevant. Your tooth fairies in the sky don't exist either. Disappointed?
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
una don port from FIRST TO COMENT to OGA AT THE TOP. now na END TIME TINZ ba?
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by russianmob27: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
for fuc.king what na, if them go give me 1% of wetin them make i go even pray and fast for 29 days and 29 nights...but i miss watching football matches 4 9ja sha especially for barbing salon, boys go dey argue they fight (messi omo mi, see ronaldo wagbayi, we don buy bale for 85 million like sey na person papa buy am) mean while sitting at home and soaking garium and writing "End time things" on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by GenOrumov: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Only gamblers will pray for their teams to win. I resorted to cursing Arsene Wenger for his actions and inactions but despite the curses, nothing negative has happened to him. So I have left him alone. No prayers, no curses. They will still play how they want to and the game will still end up how it wants to.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by babaisale01(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2013
philfearon: Who doesnt?
Who does?
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by babaisale01(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2013
on the real, we all do this shii. tho not the serious praying type. but we all say in our minds 'god let real madrid win today o'. apart from that, i neva pray for myself finish, na club remain? abegy.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Lol...I prayed for Chelsea as usual on friday, I was so pained when they lost cos my guys were really good.I cried during d last second loss to Bayern during the intial 90minute game.I love Chelsea die!
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by souleymon(m): 1:16am On Sep 02, 2013
I only wish.

I can't dedicate time for others making their money when I won't get anything outta it.

it's more likely for my team Chelsea to win and that gives me a rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by MeGaStReEt: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2013
#Skelewu
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by richybanky(m): 4:55am On Sep 02, 2013
naijaobi: this kind of post wouldn't av made front page originally..but it did..why?

END TIME TINZ cheesy
I don't knw y some peepz kip saying END TIME TINZ SMH
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Geniero: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2013
I pray for arsenal in every game tongue
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by akbtunes: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2013
LOL

NL no go kee me will not cause me to loose lose my life

OP and Admin... both sick

on a more serious note... why pray to God about one gaddem football team? There's too much wahala in the world to WASTE GOD's TIME on football cheesy
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2013
Nope, not to that extent.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Zumbest(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Am a Chelsea fan, i prayed 4 Chelsea 2 win d Champion league 2012 after we won Barca match and it come 2 pass.

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by jude33084(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2013
What a fooolish question angry

You play well, you win. Simple! angry
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by PStacks(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Somehow I pray for my club because I think my teams success translates to my success that's why I'm a fan of the Best club in the history of World Football. #RealMadrid.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Gwazah(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
sound stupid to pray for a club, what does the success of a club has to do with God? @poster u have no problem.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by Amadaz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
tolurainbow: Am a man u fan but I also pray dat liverpool should flog our ass so dat our stupid coach will sign a fuckin new players.
God dont answer fuckin prayers
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by cosmatika(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Gwazah: sound stupid to pray for a club, what does the success of a club has to do with God? @poster u have no problem.
Hw did U knw? U must b a prophet? pls prophesy into d lyf of Arsenal fc
Re: Do You Pray For Your Club? by cosmatika(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2013
If football is nt important to God, den T.B. Joshua wouldn't be prophesying abt it. Onazi wouldn't have have gone to d video screen after d finals of CAF to inscribe and shout TBJ. Players wouldn't have been praying b4 kickoff. In conclusion, make out tym to pray for ur club. THREAD CLOSED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs VfL Wolfsburg (2 - 0) On 28th January 2012 / Uk Pool Week 35 / UCL: Borussia Dortmund Vs Arsenal ( 1 - 1) On September 13th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.