Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented (1510 Views)

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / 9ice Goes Back School, Plans To Venture Into Politics Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by beemex(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
You would all agree with me that the Gongo Aso crooner 9ice, is one of the greatest thing that is going to happen to the Nigerian music industry in 2008. The guy is just a bunch of talent, his originality is something i've not seen in a long time in our entertainment industry. His latest album, Gongo Aso is a testimony and a tip of the iceberg of what he's got in the inside of him. In the track " street credibility " which is a collabo with 2face, you'll hear the guy talk about bringing the Grammy to Nigeria and honestly, with the way the guy is going, i don't have any atom of doubt that he'll be able to do just that. 9ice i dey feel you joo! go on and conquer the world!!

Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by jydeboy: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2008
I wonder what you see in 9nice. What are his songs but a collection of proverbs that doesn't fuse together in the name of rhyme. He should have gone to study Yoruba in school. Anyway he is an Ogbomoso guy so he should be local. I wonder why he has no tribal marks on his cheeks. He is just lucky for someone whose name is Abolore. I doubt if a fine boy should have that manner of name. I pity whosoever would marry him. Imagine this: 'Meet my husband Abolore'. Sounds too local in the 21st century.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by beemex(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2008
Jydeboy, u just dissed urself because u just poured out ur frustration over the fact that 9ice is all the things u wish to be but can never be. Read ur reply once more and i bet u, you will see clearly jealousy and envy speaking. Go on hating but know this for sure, 9ice is the guy u would forever love to hate.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by funkydot(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
@Beemex

WORD!!!! wink 9ice rules cool
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by jydeboy: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2008
Beemex, I can bet my all on it that you have no education. Only illiterates, and stark ones too, comment the way you did.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by misssexyu(f): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2008
ya gongo aso.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by misssexyu(f): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
u knw the guy isn't lukn bad 2.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by naijababe2(f): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2008
Duhhh!
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by jydeboy: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2008
beemex:

Jydeboy, u just dissed yourself because u just poured out your frustration over the fact that 9ice is all the things u wish to be but can never be. Read your reply once more and i bet u, you will see clearly jealousy and envy speaking. Go on hating but know this for sure, 9ice is the guy u would forever love to hate.
That's exactly your problem, you just showed you are a frustrated soul. I appreciate the fact that you can recount it on this page. The fact that you are a failure doesn't mean everybody is a failure. A tout would always be a tout.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by skfa1: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ jydeboy

So what do you expect 9ice to do with his name now?

Beside I do not expect you to post such a post full of hatred. Do you hate the guy? You sabi am before abi hin collect your wife or whats the problem?

Men you gat issues to solve.No disrespect sha,
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by skfa1: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2008
I wonder what you see in 9nice.

@ jydeboy

What you dont have is what we see in 9nice.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by jydeboy: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2008
abi hin collect your wife or whats the problem?
Skfa1, no one can ever collect my wife. It is you whose wife can be snatched by any fool. Are you sure it's not thesame mother that gave birth to you and beemex? Both of you are just naive and foolish.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by skfa1: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2008
jydeboy:

abi hin collect your wife or whats the problem?
Skfa1, no one can ever collect my wife. It is you whose wife can be snatched by any fool. Are you sure it's not thesame mother that gave birth to you and beemex? Both of you are just naive and foolish.

Your post is just a disgrace. I`m not here for you sha cause I dont flow with haters like you.
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by skfa1: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
Photocopy ko easy
You can never be like me
This is my identity
Teni teni, takisa ta tan

Sing along ,
Re: 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented by jydeboy: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2008
[b]skfa1,[/b]He who watches a mad man dance is also a mad man. In view of this I rest my case with a blank mind like you. Continue to bask in the euphoria of your stupidity. You call me a hater? You are a, if I say it out it means I am also the bastard that you are. I promise I would leave you to your stupidity as I won't join issues with you again. One thing I am sure of though is that you are paid for the publicity stunt you are doing for him on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Good Look For Black Women: / Danny Young - 'pop Champagne New Video / Your Baby Does Not Look Like Me At All – Dino Tells Bisi Ibidapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.