Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know (25649 Views)

Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by mysticgal(f): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
diamonds in neptune and uranus woah,am taking the next bus there tongue,and am likely to memorize when i write with a blue ink,and chocolate increases my math ability made me think,i like scenty pens and particularly shiny ones,chocolate with math,i will definately try.

3 Likes

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Ichliebedich(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2013
Johnbelovd: The Hitler stuff, if the priest had known what the then 4-year old Hitler would later grow to become, he would have killed him himself, single handedly preventing a terrible WW2!
my thoughts exactly!
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Austeenxx: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Wow! cheesy
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by sweetcheecks(f): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2013
@Op, A GREAT READ! THANKS

1 Like

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Austyn44(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Wonderful! Nice 1. I bind every spirit of end time tins on dis thread in seun's name.grin
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by magdalenegem: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wooooooooooooooooooow.an sure gonna save this page.plus I just had a cut so I will try the sugar solution when I get home.I will give feedback later.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Interesting
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Caracta(f): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Every Sunday morning, i need the "Carpet Alarm Clock" cheesy

1 Like

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by skazeemabiodun(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
lol
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
interesting
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Op; great research....you've got some amazing highlights up there....and as the saying goes "Knowledge is power"...BRAVO...
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by demelza: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am shocked at that underwater river, it looks surreal.
That parody of the elephant and the blue whale is funny, shows the elephant is just a local champion.
I need that carpet alarm clock asap.
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by ify84(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Johnbelovd: The Hitler stuff, if the priest had known what the then 4-year old Hitler would later grow to become, he would have killed him himself, singlehandedly preventing a terrible WW2!
the priest saved hitler for God knows why...the prophecy as against Israel must be fulfilled and hitler was born for that.. he agreed to fulfill it as well...
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by DeeOneBangin: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na to dey pour sugar on top wound sure pass now oooo grin
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by jpphilips(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
ziccoit: About "Money isn't made out of paper it is made out of cotton wool" is not true for Nigerian money which is made out of polythene bag.

lol, paper money is believed to be made from "rag paper" which contains cotton, till date, i haven't figured why they call it paper money.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
One of hitlers balls was shot off in a war, he was going to die but a medic saved his life. He later regreted it.

U can google it, if u doubt.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by demelza: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Anyway, I dont want no gaddem person giving me diamonds heated from peanut butter. If it aint the real McCoy i.e gotten deep down in the earth or from planet Neptune, dont bora.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
@op
Kindly indicate dat d blue whale tongue weight is as a baby elephant,not just elephant.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by yame014: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
ziccoit: About "Money isn't made out of paper it is made out of cotton wool" is not true for Nigerian money which is made out of polythene bag.

U mean say our money no be money? lipsrsealed
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by DonnaJocasta(f): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Very impressive n educative,,,,,thumbs up @ op,,,,,Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ saving dis page sharpenly!!!
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by NoContract(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Good.

End....
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by agrovick(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na to go neptune go carry diamond o
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by sultanemerald(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2013

polymer not polythene bag.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by ajasa4link: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
In other news, my neighbour is already preparing a juju that will teleport him to Neptune to pack some diamonds without being detected by NASA space radar.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by taiocol: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
facts u dnt knw

1. God created man and rested
but since he created woman no
bdy has rested.
2. A fetus can feel their
mother's heavenly feeling.
3.You can not dream of
strangers. The people you
see, but don't know, are of
people you've seen at
some point in your life.
4. Even though it is never
featured on any best-
selling list, the Bible still is
the world's best selling
book
5. Skipping breakfast can
cause you to gain weight
because it tricks your brain
into thinking you want
higher-calorie foods later
in the day
6. You will never sneeze
while sleeping because the
nerves that control
sneezing are also resting.
7. Blueberries are very good
for your brain. They
improve your memory &
reduce your risk of cancer!
8. Your nose is connected to
your memory center; that's
why smells trigger
powerful memories.
9. It takes mosquitoes only 2
seconds to have sex when
mating in the air!
10. The pen that was lost
inside a woman's stomach
for 25 years was taken out
via surgery. The pen still
works!. Just few

1 Like

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by UjSizzle(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
wow *makes a mental note to keep more tea bags and sugar at home*

Really, Hitler loved a Jew..explains why he went through such length to wipe them off, she broke his heart cry HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A MAN SCORNED. I guess he was meant to be saved for the doom already prophesied againt Israel, and who best to safeguard the fulfillment of the prophesy than a priest eh.

That blue pen thing can hardly be tested..we spend roughly 90% of our life writing in blue undecided
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by UjSizzle(f): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Caracta: Every Sunday morning, i need the "Carpet Alarm Clock" cheesy
omo that thing go frustrate you sha grin

Oh and I want the Spray Shirt...it's awesome shocked
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by BedLam: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wow@Game Of Thrones........ 6million*200 episodes =....... Damn it! I've lost count
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by kdf3449(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by stangely: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
i like dis thread, honestly, its inspiring. best thread of de year. learnt of puttin sugar on wounds.

1 Like

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Isiterere(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
OP thanks
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by otunbashonny(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks op.. Plenty tea bags for peeps like Akpors. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.