Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Armed Robber Caught Inside Bush. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Armed Robber Caught Inside Bush. (933 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Just Checkout This Video Of A Giant Snake Is Caught Inside Of A Families Home In / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught Inside Bush. by feezy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
This morning at about 10am when I went to check my land site at Lafenwa Ogun state (Tipper garage). I saw a little gathering, people said a robber entered the bush... After almost an hour of searching while people where leaving the boy ran out unknowing to him that the direction he was going to was filled with thugs(Agbero) grin grin
The rest was history, see pictures below.... And happy ember mnt.

Re: Armed Robber Caught Inside Bush. by Enegod(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

2cars Containing 6bodies That Sank 40yrs Ago Are Found In A Lake Photo / If Sexkilz Does,nt Go See What Would Happen To Nairaland / Naija Babe Stole Her Boyfriend's Gold Necklace During Séx And Hid It In Her....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.