Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Naija Babe Stole Her Boyfriend's Gold Necklace During Séx And Hid It In Her.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Babe Stole Her Boyfriend's Gold Necklace During Séx And Hid It In Her.... (932 Views)

Copycat? Kylie Jenner Says Kim Stole Her Most Recent Nude Shoot From Her / IMAGINE: Meet The Lady Who Hid Her Lover's Gold Necklace In Her Thing / EXPOSED: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Stole Her Boyfriend's Gold Necklace During Séx And Hid It In Her.... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
With Naija babes, shame is a scarce commodity. 26-year-old Tessy Emorvon, who stole a gold necklace from her guy, shocked operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Lagos, when she suddenly dipped her fingers into her vagina and produced the N850,000 necklace after several days in detention.Trouble started when Cosmos, her boyfriend, realized that the gold necklace that he wore while having s*x with Tessy was missing. He immediately raised the alarm...
The occupants of the hotel, including Tessy, were arrested. They were all searched and the gold chain was not found. Not satisfied with their claim that they were not aware of where the gold chain was kept, Cosmos quickly alerted the police at Area F, Ikeja.
At the police station, Tessy insisted that she knew nothing about the stolen gold necklace. Having been detained for two days, she was granted bail while investigation continued.
But Tessy was immediately re-arrested by detectives at SARS, Ikeja when the owner of the necklace, Cosmos alerted them that his girlfriend who believed stole his necklace, had been granted bail.
The officer in-charge of SARS, SP Abba Kyari ordered his men to take Tessy in for their own tough process of interrogation. But terrified that she could be treated like an armed robber, Tessy quickly confessed and agreed to produce the golden necklace from where she had kept it.
The policemen however got the shock of their lives when she started undressing. Embarrassed, the officers asked if she had lost her senses and Tessy insisted that she was trying to bring out the necklace. She dipped her fingers inside her vagina and pulled out a piece of cotton wool soaked with blood.
To the surprise of all present, inside it was the stolen necklace.
Meanwhile, Cosmos said he had strong feelings that the gold necklace was with Tessy as she had threatened severally that she would disappear with it."I have heard so much of the exploits of SARS, Ikeja, so I quickly rushed to the office and filed a fresh report when I learnt that they wanted to release her. Actually, she drugged me, before taking the necklace," Cosmos added.
Confessing to her crime, Tessy said:
"This man is very stingy and hardly pays well at the end of a hot s*x session with him. He is actually my boyfriend and I have dated him for more than a year. Most of the time, he will have s*x with me and go home giving excuses why he would not give me a kobo. I always let it go because I knew that at the end of the day, I would make money from other customers. Since he is the only one that I normally had s*x with without condom, I was enjoying the relationship.
"Few days before the incident, he came with a gold necklace and told me that it was worth N850,000. I felt bad that a man who can afford to buy a necklace that's worth that much could not give his girlfriend money for maintenance. The next day, he came with another necklace and at that point I made up my mind that I would steal it. He slept a lot after s*x, so it was easy for me to take the necklace and hide it.
Naturally, I knew that they will strip me in an attempt to find the necklace, so I had no choice but to hide it in the safest place in my body. My vagina."
Funny enough, Mr Cosmos is a married man. According to Tessy, "It was when the argument started that she got to know that Cosmos is a married man with children. His brother suddenly surfaced and accused him of abandoning his wife who is a nursing mother at home.I was so disappointed because, he had promised to marry me."
Lagos State Police Command are yet to decide if Tessy will be charged to court or not

(1) (Reply)

Seun Warn Jay Bee Before I Close My Account / Is Shippyme Loosing It? / Guy Do You Still Wear Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.