Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,969 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails (17869 Views)

Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) / My Letter To The Mod On "A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City". / A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Yoney007(f): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Take d power everywhere wit ur affordable smart charger 4 all ur smart devices like Blackberry,HTC,Iphone,Ipad,Samsung,Android. Add : 26C271CE for more info.[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by theoctopus: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Swit up: In the early hours of yesterday morning.., in the busy region of elelenwon in port harcourt.., the first train to ply the rail way after so long a time bashed a car parked on d rails to shambles.

I find this rather annoying as am so sure there was little or no information passed as to when the trains would begin to ply the rail..!

Anyway.., there was no lost live
N/B: (am an eye witness to the victim not a reporter so I may not have said it so right)

You must be very silly for this your post. Instead of you to give us a report like "Train moves on the PH lines for the first time in many years", you are talking trash here. Is the rail line your compound or garage? You better delete this your picture because it is evidence that can be used in court to send you to jail for attempted homicide. You dont even know the implication of what you are posting. You are actually posting the evidence of your own crime. Ignoramus of the 3rd degree you are
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by AmeLonRo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why is the car parked on the rail line for God sake. This is no news please. Next
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by anonimi: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
P.Stacks:
Wetin car dey find for rail track? Wetin?

Na so me sef come dey wonder, wonder, wonder oh like Femi Kuti.

Maybe the paddy man bin too listen to the yarns from Amaechi dem people sey na lie oga Jona nor fit deliver any train service in PH (seeing as im sef never finish the one wey im dey build all these years). grin
Na so im come do am so tey when the train blow horn im nor hear, all the noise from the engine wheels sef the man dey play deaf guy until he come hear gbosa for im car.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is slowly but steadily TRANSFORMING our dear country despite the multiple challenges thrown at him from far and near. lipsrsealed
I hope he will continue to prevail.

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Cuteclem: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nigerians now park cars in railway signs my pple signs of End Time Tins
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Akainzo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Swit up: In the early hours of yesterday morning.., in the busy region of elelenwon in port harcourt.., the first train to ply the rail way after so long a time bashed a car parked on d rails to shambles.

I find this rather annoying as am so sure there was little or no information passed as to when the trains would begin to ply the rail..!

N/B: (am an eye witness to the victim not a reporter so I may not have said it so right)

if a train bashed that car in the pictures, that won't be how it will lok like after the accident. Abeg say something else!
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by anonimi: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Meanwhile Labran Maku & co should get correct professional pictures of these better better things as dem dey happen for share online here so that other doubting THOMASES like this (un)fortunate Camry driver go sabi oga Jona they work correct correct.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Bright2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please reverse the mode at which you watch Nollywood & Hollywood movies,tune to your radio & television stations for informations.It has been on the news as maintenance has been going on on that rail lines so what do you think they maintaining it for,car park? The owner was even lucky to pick the scrab.

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lmao, you parked your car on a rail line, does that sounds like a car park or something? Warrafuck is this filth all y'all niggas be displaying? grin
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by therealMcCain: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2013

N/B: am an eye witness to the victim not a reporter so I may not have said it so right

@OP, I don't get u, u're an eye witness, yet ur pictures don't show the car on the rail way scene but rather it shows a picture of a bashed Car in a compound

one would have expected to see a picture of. The car around the rails with crowds surrounding it or the car being towed away. Around the same environment

Most importantly a car hit by a train will be mangled Ur pictures don't reflect that!!!

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Isiterere(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
May be the OP is a lair, I still can't believe this story that a train crush this vehicle cos the damage is very small and btw only a fool will pack on such track ?
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by InvertedHammer: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
/
The car was planted by APC to ascertain if the train would really ply the route as promised by GEJ.

/

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
make una shun this op abeg, i was to fall victim of this last week but one woman said to me, oga shift ur motor small make train no hit am, them don dey pass here grin grin grin.

how come no one told the op or car owner same thing baffles me.

the FG seriously need to enlighten those people living in batchers along the rail line, some have even bought land, built houses while others fenced theirs awaiting compensation or money to build.
has any body imagined the number of lives that would be lost if any train derails anyday? because in ph here, almost all the available space of land along the rail track have been sold by ikwerre boys or rented to build thatch houses by akwa iboms peeps and i feel its a danger waiting to happen

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by U235weapongrade: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Swit up: weLl am annoyed because trains havnt been in this town 4 so long probably 5years..! So I believe there should have been a warning+the victim in question who was tryin to avoid the road and parked at the rail was out for a short while...! I don't blame govt I don't blame d victim..! Fact is time and unforseen occurances befall us all..! (That's d reason I brought up the thread)

Btw.., your post was really well thought before posted onlike some others..!

Did I hear you say 5yrs,its been ova 12yrs or More I heard the sound of a train in PH..

Tell the Victim I said he should Take Heart..

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by addictiv(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
tell me about someone who parks in an empty play ground and gets upset when he returns and finds his windscreen broken by kids playing.
[size=14pt]lesson 1: never park on a Nigerian rail line [/size]even if our railway sector is almost inexistent
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
And d poster says she finds it annoying can u imagine nigerians mentality. Maybe d owner of d Car was praying for NRC downfall.

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by krugar07(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
therealMcCain:

@OP, I don't get u, u're an eye witness, yet ur pictures don't show the car on the rail way scene but rather it shows a picture of a bashed Car in a compound

one would have expected to see a picture of. The car around the rails with crowds surrounding it or the car being towed away. Around the same environment

Most importantly a car hit by a train will be mangled Ur pictures don't reflect that!!!
dont mind the OP . MODS read and analyze posts before moving to front page. most the port harcourt rails have even been covered with sand, dumps, bushes and so there is no way a train can pass there.

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Ojowanle: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2013

Good story! Urnaija.com would pay as much as N2,500 for this kind of story.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
They should pay damages to this guy joor!
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nonybb: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
So where is the Train?
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Exponental(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
@op.......if u avnt slept on dat railway b4, pls blame d car owner, but if u do n many others do, blame d govt.
It's so sad dat we dont regard SAFETY in dis country.
Can u because ur tyre does not deflate, u dispose off d extra tyre?
Can u because u av a permanent job, not save?
Can u because u are under NHIS, drink poison?
Go to d nearest fire station near u, ask them why a car will never be allowed to park infront of d truck.
In everything we do, let us consider safety first incase of d worst.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
all i c is a jalopy parked in somebody's compound for only God knws hw long. Where is d train? Where is d railway? Mtcheeeewwwww
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by nastydamus(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please was the train going to/coming from Lagos?
That would help ease my night travels by bus.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by ukemilia(f): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ember month tins..no offence pls
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
This news is false...that railline is impassable
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by passionate88: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na Elelenwo not Elelenwon. I know d man na, na Jehovah Witness man. So u b d man pikin?. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
The train did not bash the car well.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Godson201333(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
i_laugh: Foolish person parked a car on a rail line. Stuupid. I am sure OP you will begin to blame government for this.

Of-course and he is also looking for co-horts that will help him put more blame on the Government. cheesy
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Train done dey ply Ph? Wahoo
*fresh air everywhere
Gej transforming every sector
if u like go de carry transformer play say power no de dey. Na Jona de dia now. Everything has no option but to start working

1 Like

Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by gogodaye(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
This incident if true as its been reported would not surprise me taking cognizance of the culture of impunity pervasive in Nigeria. The entire rail line corridor particularly from the Azikiwe Road axis upwards (with the Rivers state government leading the pack) has been taken over by trespassers with their shanties oblivious of the danger posed by their activities. Well it need not be gain said that any one found living on the rail corridor is sure a psychopath waiting to be killed soonest ......
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by psucc(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
One day aeroplane go jam all those okada where the wash their machine for on top bridge.
Re: First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails by danbdavid: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
eightsin: Since when did rail line turn to car park?
ehe since d guy were born d rail line has nt b functioning so is like d gvt is just lying as b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ah! My Car / Photos Of The New Honda Breeze SUV / Types Of Car Good For Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.