Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Night With My Lady - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night With My Lady (8533 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Was It A Night With A Smart Or Possessed Beautiful Gal On Campus? You Decide / Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
yemi2plus: Dear MYnd, I have done my part, please take further action. thanks for your time.
Let me get home First. I also the pictures include where the friend told you not to reference him too oo
Re: A Night With My Lady by chistar01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
K, every body pack your bags and go to your house, the movie has ended
Re: A Night With My Lady by timpaker(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Debate between who and who?

Lolz. na only that part you see read.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Let me get home First. I also the pictures include where the friend told you not to reference him too oo

I dont have it sir. it was on 2go. i can fake one if you want me to.
Re: A Night With My Lady by timpaker(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
yemi2plus:
I dont understand you please.

I meant that you would have written the initials of the poet under the said poem you posted
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
timpaker:

I meant that you would have written the initials of the poet under the said poem you posted
e nor green
Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
yemi2plus:

I dont have it sir. it was on 2go. i can fake one if you want me to.
I am smelling here
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am smelling here
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
his version of on one of my update
Re: A Night With My Lady by VivyGift(f): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Okay. I tried saving the images so dat I can zoom nd read between the lines but to no avail.

Nevertheless, u made an effort nd mynd shd go through it.
Re: A Night With My Lady by VivyGift(f): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
chistar01: K, every body pack your bags and go to your house, the movie has ended
grin
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vivy Gift: Okay. I tried saving the images so dat I can zoom nd read between the lines but to no avail.

Nevertheless, u made an effort nd mynd shd go through it.
I thought of posting just the "message" without images, but people might not believe me.
Re: A Night With My Lady by VivyGift(f): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
yemi2plus:
I thought of posting just the "message" without images, but people might not believe me.

Okay. That's nyc. Its necessary the date was included. Well done.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Where is mynd?
Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Not convinced. Not by a long shot.

The pictures you showed did not show that you were talking about this poem.

The picture where you asked for permission was actually tampered with with blue marker as the poem in question was not shown

even if all these were true, after the first post and people praised you, you carried on like the work is yours. No move was seen by you to say you lifted it from somewhere.

I doubt you expect me to believe you based on this pictures.

2 Likes

Re: A Night With My Lady by Deiok(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nawah ooh.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Madawaki01(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Not convinced. Not by a long shot.

The pictures you showed did not show that you were talking about this poem.

The picture where you asked for permission was actually tampered with with blue marker as the poem in question was not shown

even if all these were true, after the first post and people praised you, you carried on like the work is yours. No move was seen by you to say you lifted it from somewhere.

smh for una oo

Human beings sha
Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Madawaki01: smh for una oo

Human beings sha
Do you mind?
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
E<R>F:

Chill, my dear too.

The only mistake he made was that of not adding yhur legends name.

And besides that i see nufin wrong with it. . . Abi he use am make money?? grin

Swear say yhu neva copy and paste once wink

Talklex of Yemi that av written other poems be4 . . .cheesy

Overlook some certain things my dear too. :-]
If you have ever sat down to right something for hours, sufferin backaches and headaches, then someone somewhere copies the fruit of your labour, you won't write this.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Is there anymore proof or thing anyone wants to add? I am locking this thread in one hour.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yemi, my work is being plagiarised on fb and it is making me hopping mad, so anywhere I see plagiarism taking place, I see red.

Your friend who stole Mr Jared's poem needs to be locked up{that is if it is true}. As for the screen shot, we see you asking permission to copy something which has been obscured by blue ink so we don't know if it was the poem you were asking permission for, or something else. I will have to go with Mynd on this one. I am not convinced at all.

You keep ignoring people's comments where they pointed that you should have acknowledged the source of the poem, even if with initials. Or you could have pointed out that it wasn't an original creation and it belonged to a 'friend'. Rather, you basked in the warmth of the praises that folks here showered on you over somebody else's intellectual property.

Now you are here giving us a convoluted story that only dense fellows would believe.

I am so disappointed in you, Yemi.

2 Likes

Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 4:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44: The pictures you showed did not show that you were talking about this poem.

Like I said on one of my post, most of our conversation was on 2go. I for one hate using facebook to chat, the stress of re-loading a page just to see if there's a new message sucks for me. I never knew a day like would come, maybe I would have snapped our conversation on 2go. Those are my only proof, unless you want a fake proof.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 4:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lol.. Don't tell me that thing you read was not a poem.

First, it was wrong for me to have snap the picture without seeking permission from the owner of the content.

Facebook don't joke with their rules. My personal facebook account could be blocked for that single act if someone should report me.

Moreover, you don't expect me to post the whole poem for you know it's actually a poem.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:

OMG...
How many times will I answer this question? I asked if he wanted his name included and he said NO.
Should I go against his wish?
FYI, I didn't pretent like the poem was mine.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
You're the least of person on my mind I want to believe.

I left school against my wish of staying back and get a work there until ASUU call off the strike because of this ish.

I know the amount I used before I could snap the above pictures, edit, re-size and upload them here.

If there is anybody I want to believe me, it ain't you. I did all I did for my fans.

1 Like

Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Yemi, my work is being plagiarised on fb and it is making me hopping mad, so anywhere I see plagiarism taking place, I see red.

Your friend who stole Mr Jared's poem needs to be locked up{that is if it is true}. As for the screen shot, we see you asking permission to copy something which has been obscured by blue ink so we don't know if it was the poem you were asking permission for, or something else. I will have to go with Mynd on this one. I am not convinced at all.

Mrs. Woman, try to communicate with me in simple English. I find it hard using my dictionary each time I'm reading your posts.

Red ko, green ni. You talked like your work was the first to be plagiarised here on nairaland. Each day, people's work get pirated. I have never be in support of the act, I even reported a case to mynd some weeks back and also did a research on your work that was been pirated.

Maybe you skipped a post when I said; I fell in love with some of his poems.

The permission to lift the said poem was granted on 2go and I don't have a proof for that, I could have faked a proof if I wanted to, but what will it profit me?

Personally, I did my research and found that the poem was not for my friend. However, how are we sure the poem belongs to Mr Jared?

1 Like

Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
You keep ignoring people's comments where they pointed that you should have acknowledged the source of the poem, even if with initials. Or you could have pointed out that it wasn't an original creation and it belonged to a 'friend'. Rather, you basked in the warmth of the praises that folks here showered on you over somebody else's intellectual property.

this part shows that you just jumped to the 3rd page on this thread and started commenting. I have answer that question more than 5times on this thread, maybe you should go back and read for yourself.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Now you are here giving us a convoluted story that only dense fellows would believe.

I am so disappointed in you, Yemi.
I will reply this part when and only when you translate it into simple and understandable English, I'm tired of opening my dictionary all because I was to reply ishilove's post.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2013
It's funny and laughable how mynd ignored the part when I asked if he (my friend) wrote the poem himself.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
Mrs. Woman, try to communicate with me in simple English. I find it hard using my dictionary each time I'm reading your posts.

Red ko, green ni. You talked like your work was the first to be plagiarised here on nairaland. Each day, people's work get pirated. I have never be in support of the act, I even reported a case to mynd some weeks back and also did a research on your work that was been pirated.

Maybe you skipped a post when I said; I fell in love with some of his poems.

The permission to lift the said poem was granted on 2go and I don't have a proof for that, I could have faked a proof if I wanted to, but what will it profit me?

Personally, I did my research and found that the poem was not for my friend. However, how are we sure the poem belongs to Mr Jared?
Before or after you posted it here?
Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus: It's funny and laughable how mynd ignored the part when I asked if he (my friend) wrote the poem himself.
That could be any poem dude
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Before or after you posted it here?
after I was noted by the nairalander that first commented that the poem belongs to Mr. Jared. The poem was dated as far as 2008, if should I minus 2013 from 2008 and minus the answer from my friend age, he should stil be learning how to write ABC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Agonies Of Fatherhood / . / Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.