Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Save A Child - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Help Save A Child (514 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Save A Child by enny234: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2013
Good day nairalanders,please do you have any idea on any NGO that supports children around?
"Good day sir,Please there is a neighbor of ours,a young boy,Rasheed of about 11 years,who has mumps,he has had it for some time now,i think it is mumps because of the swelling i noticed on his cheek some months ago.Yesterday the family of the boy came to our house telling us that the boys condition was critical. The boy resides in Lagos.Please Sir,I would want you to use your good office to render assistance to this boy.
Thank you very much Sir"
Please kindly tell me of any NGO that u know about,and please help me ask around

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! ANY MEDICAL PROFFESSIONAL IN THE HOUSE? / Spread For Hope Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Custom Glitter Transfer / Obesity Could Be Caused By Bacteria: French Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.