Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,054 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Jim Caviezel(jesus) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Caviezel(jesus) (475 Views)

Jim Caviezel Claims The Passion Of The Christ Made Him A Hollywood Outcast / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Caviezel(jesus) by topclubv: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Jim Caviezel is the actor that acted "the passion of christ" read what he went through as he was playing Jesus in the film
This is an interview with Scoot Ross of CBN
Scott Ross: How old were you when you played in the film?
Jim Caviezel (Jesus): When i accepted the role, i got a phone call from Mel. He said "Hi this is Mel." "Mel who?" For some reason, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise- that was how i know them.I don't just know them by first name. He said, "Hey Jim, this is Mel, he starting taking about the movies and talking me out of the role.
Scott Ross: "Talking you out of it?,this is after he offered it to you?
Jim Caviezel: The next day, he said "I want you to be aware of what you are going to go through. You may never work again." He said that to me severally in public. I told him, "This is what i believe,Mel, we all have to carry our cross, i have to carry my cross, if we don't learn how to carry our crosses we all will be crushed under the weight of it. So let go and do the film." And we did it.
Scott Ross: How old were you?
for more visit www.christainvibes..com

(1) (Reply)

Possible Reaction By Church Leaders On Homosexuality / Stronger Than Satan / I've Got A CRUSH! How Right Should We Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.