Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. (23616 Views)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by alienware(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.

5 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by taiocol: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2013
.marriage is nt a must. And to be married doesnt guarantee happiness

2 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by dopeJemi: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Christ's mission on earth was to save d world and not 2 get married, he came 2 die 4 us not 2 make a woman a widow

54 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by primusmaximus: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2013
dopeJemi: Christ's mission on earth was to save d world and not 2 get married, he came 2 die 4 us not 2 make a woman a widow
Seconded... Also Jesus wasn't crucified at the age of 42

18 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by alienware(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2013
primus_maximus:
Seconded... Also Jesus wasn't crucified at the age of 42
At what age was he cruxified ?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by primusmaximus: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: At what age was he cruxified ?

41 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Johnklein(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.
for it is not good for a man to b alone.......

5 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by nedu2000(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2013
I kind of agree with you,is getting married considered a blessing?I think not........success/prosperity,riches,children,good health are blessings

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by primusmaximus: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Proverbs 18:22 (KJV)

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

10 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by nedu2000(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2013
primus_maximus:
Proverbs 18:22 (KJV)

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.
that's if you intend getting married
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by tobechi74: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
My view.....that was a nollywood script by CHURCH OF ALL NATION PRODUCTION titled

DEMONIC ACTING

staring

jim iyke
pastor tb joshua
and lots of other ACTORS

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO

15 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by russianmob27: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
z
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by hustla(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
K
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by kixo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Judge not!!!!!
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by jericco1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jim doesn't know his problems, that deliverance thing is a script play.

6 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
praise be to God
#emmanuel #God is with us

cool#like

1)if you are a scoan member

2)happy for jim iyke

3) expecting GOD for a miracle

undecidedignore diz if you think you are a failure..... undecided

45 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by jmoore(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
@op. your views have "k-leg". You sound like a church goer and not a christian.

9 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
so what the demon was saying in essence is that jim iyke was been debarred from making progress in his life due to the fact that he isnt married ?if this assumption is true then i must confess , that demon is dumbest demon i have ever read about .

4 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Brymo: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote
author=alienware]It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor
jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the
guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any
relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The
demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is
there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married
when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was
cruxified, yet he remained single. [/quote] see dis biblical illiterate;who told Christ was 42 wen he was crucified.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by WizPrince1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.
Hey, what are you insinuating?
We all know Jim Iyke is a lover boy and he would like to get married but the evil spirit that was in him was fighting against that. If Jim Iyke isn't interested in getting married why did he go for deliverance. Can't you see what's happening? Or are you saying the Prophet is fake again
Oh i see, because Jim Iyke is Unpleasantly rough, Cruel and jarring to the senses that makes you think so? Not Every bad attitude is an evil spirit, Note this

3 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
We've seen many great men in the Bible who were able to fulfiled God's purpose for their lives on earth without getting married or having children.....two of the primary and important reasons why it's good to get married are; 1. companionship 2.abstinence from fornication...many people regard possession of wealth and giving birth to a lot of children as fulfilment of purpose.if anyone stops thinking like that.it's a great step toward the fulfilment of PURPOSE.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Brymo: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote
author=alienware]It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor
jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the
guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any
relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The
demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is
there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married
when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was
cruxified, yet he remained single. [/quote] see dis biblical illiterate;who told Christ was 42 wen he was crucified.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Akeem79(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
OP is your weekly medicine finished already
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
So you mean that the only Bad thing that a Grown up Demon could do to Jim Iyke was to make him a Womanizer?!

Why did they evict the demon na?!

Abeg who sabi where them send that nice Demon go?!

6 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by emmabest2000(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Op are you Creazy . ni ? WHO are you comparing Jim ikye with NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wiz-Prince:

he would like to get married but the evil spirit in him is fighting against that.
grin grin grin grin this really got me cracking
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by awesomet1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by otodeluxe(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
@OP who are you to judge or are you just expressing your views? angry
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by homesteady(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
OP you dey find Jim Iyke trouble ba? gringrin
Let him catch you 1st grin
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by moscobabs(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
if he likes he should marry if he likes he should not marry,he won't be the first and he will not be the last afterall he dey Bleep as hin like.I beg I have my own problem jare!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
The whole thing is just a scam. But marriage is compulsory if christ had not died at an early age he would have married. Premarital sex is a sin how else can u multiply it is by getting married. Actors just go to tb Joshua for attention
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by proflangdon(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2013

Christ was 42?? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.