Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I'm Getting Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Getting Married (2867 Views)

Finally, I'm Getting Married ~ / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dear Nairanders praise the Lord....hmmm mimicking the Lords chosen bandwagon.few months ago....i complained about being single and how some dochebag of a Guy wanted forcin me to sleep with him...which i refused.He took a walk and i was xo xo happy.cus i hav vowed not to be tricked with sex.pricess zoe Really Did alot of advicin....God bless all ya that adviced mua positively.i met my husband last three month.i have never met him bfor.he Came...he asked if i was ready to get married....and i said YES.he z caring....outspoken...nice....but to an extend heady..oops i forgot to add God fearing.well i hav Done my introduction...and my traditional and court marriages wud hold on the third week of DEC 2013.God never sleeps. Mrs Annie Osanebi!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Married by ChideraFavour(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
I thank God 4 ur lif sha at least u showed appreciation by been gratitude 2 God. I wish u a hppy married lif
Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thanks @Dera.its The Lords doing o,and its sweet and marvelous in my Sight.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married by aniffy4eva(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
You met your husband THREE months ago and you've concluded that he's caring..outspoken...nice..to an extent heady.. and God fearing .. You've even done introduction...Ha!.. Alhamdulillah! oops.. sorry.. Praise the LORD!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
@annify...please its not neccessary you must have to comment.you can eyes Shop and move on to the next thread.i dont mean to be Rude,but i think i am contented and comfy with him.thanks for you comment Anyway.Do have a Nice weekend!!!!
Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
You caught me on the ''praise the lord stuff.Lol.please there is no perfect humanbeing aprt from Christ.everybody gat Flaws.you just have to find a way to manage dia flaws.if they are Akin to takin corrections.Annify Bros ....Thanks for the Little chip-in.allah ya bani maigida nah,amma Godiya ne ke.sai anjuma.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married by lolaluv1(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Congrats Annie....
Re: I'm Getting Married by aniffy4eva(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2013
Annie2gud: @annify...please its not neccessary you must have to comment.you can eyes Shop and move on to the next thread.i dont mean to be Rude,but i think i am contented and comfy with him.thanks for you comment Anyway.Do have a Nice weekend!!!!
Why you come vex na? Oya take e-hug... cheesy

Annie2gud: You caught me on the ''praise the lord stuff.Lol.please there is no perfect humanbeing aprt from Christ.everybody gat Flaws.you just have to find a way to manage dia flaws.if they are Akin to takin corrections.Annify Bros ....Thanks for the Little chip-in.allah ya bani maigida nah,amma Godiya ne ke.sai anjuma.

Ba wahala... wink
Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks@lola Dear!!!
Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
@annify mai ita......nagode.Allah ba ka Alheri.na kar'ba ita ka turo.
Re: I'm Getting Married by sugardaddy1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
@OP
Congratulations in advance. smiley

My personal advice to you is that you please stay away from your ex boyfriends cool

Cheers cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married by bukit05(f): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
u can date someone for 7 years and it won't lead to any wia.

Annie congrats jawe, may d gud Lord bless ur union

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks @bukit Dear.you are on Point.
Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2013
@sugarDadi....for2nately for me....take a short Run down my profile...i am not that type that kips bf.not d9in the fzct that..i once Had.Anyway...thanks your advice x Noted.***Winks***
Re: I'm Getting Married by Deschil: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm just seeing this...congrats gal! smiley pretty glad 4 u-though I'd thought u were Idibia's wife...lol. Great news. smiley
Re: I'm Getting Married by kenyarttar: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
bukit05: u can date someone for 7 years and it won't lead to any wia.

Annie congrats jawe, may d gud Lord bless ur union

Abeg abeg abeg make i hear word. You just met someone 3 months ago and are already set to marry. I'm sure this 3 months have been heaven (initial gra gra), all lovey dovey, the money is there, the attraction/lust is still sharp. Please think with your head not your heart. Date at least for a year so you really get to know and understand each other. And if the attraction is still there 12 months later than you can then go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Married by EyeKandy(f): 4:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Congrats Almost-official-MRS! grin ....have a blessed home together.
Re: I'm Getting Married by Kanwulia: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Watch out for PART 2! wink
When CONGRATULATIONS become "E PELE MA" on NL!!!

Eyiiiiiin. . . . OP, CONGRAAAAASSSS O! cheesy

Singing to Masef. . . .

Isu a miracoo workin' gad
Isu da AFA anduu OMAGA
Isu a miracoo working gad

HALLAYLOOOO?
HALLAYLOOOO JAH!!!

*switches to my SUNDAY-IGBO-PREACHING-ACCENT* wink

For it izu RITUN . . Datu dozu whuu waitu onu da LORDU. . . .shallu waitu foru AYVA ANDU AYVA!!!!

AYMEMMMM!!!! cheesy
Re: I'm Getting Married by cherieb2(f): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2013
kenyarttar:

Abeg abeg abeg make i hear word. You just met someone 3 months ago and are already set to marry. I'm sure this 3 months have been heaven (initial gra gra), all lovey dovey, the money is there, the attraction/lust is still sharp. Please think with your head not your heart. Date at least for a year so you really get to know and understand each other. And if the attraction is still there 12 months later than you can then go ahead.

Knowing each other for 1yr, 3mths or even 1mnth before marriage doesn't really count when God is involve. People date for years n still feel like strangers when they eventually gets married. M̶̲̥̅♈ elder brother never courted his wife for one ϑάў and they only spoke on phone for less than two months before they got married, yet he calls every time and tells us that his wife is the best thing that has ever happened τ̅☺ him...likewise the wife, and they av been married for 7yrs now. While a friend dated her hubby for a year and 3mnths before they got married, and from the second month of their marriage till date, the marriage is a living hell for her....she is even in her parents house right now with a less than 5 months old baby. And she will always say, amidst tears, that he wasn't like that when they were dating and during courtship.
@op, congrats dear, enjoy your marraige and never relent in your prayers cos you will need Him all tru in this journey...

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married by cherieb2(f): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2013
kenyarttar:

Knowing each other for 1yr, 3mths or even 1mnth before marriage is good though, but it doesn't really count when God is involve. People date for years n still feel like strangers when they eventually get married. M̶̲̥̅♈ elder brother never courted his wife for one ϑάў and they only spoke on phone for less than two months before they got married, yet he calls every time and tells us that his wife is the best thing that has ever happened τ̅☺ him...likewise the wife, and they av been married for 7yrs now. While a friend dated her hubby for a year and 3mnths before they got married, and from the second month of their marriage till date, the marriage is a living hell for her....she is even in her parents house right now with a less than 5 months old baby. And she will always say, amidst tears, that he wasn't like that when they were dating and during courtship.
@op, congrats dear, enjoy your marraige and never relent in your prayers cos you will need Him all tru in this journey...
Re: I'm Getting Married by kenyarttar: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2013
cherieb2:

Knowing each other for 1yr, 3mths or even 1mnth before marriage is good though, but it doesn't really count when God is involve. People date for years n still feel like strangers when they eventually get married. M̶̲̥̅♈ elder brother never courted his wife for one ϑάў and they only spoke on phone for less than two months before they got married, yet he calls every time and tells us that his wife is the best thing that has ever happened τ̅☺ him...likewise the wife, and they av been married for 7yrs now. While a friend dated her hubby for a year and 3mnths before they got married, and from the second month of their marriage till date, the marriage is a living hell for her....she is even in her parents house right now with a less than 5 months old baby. And she will always say, amidst tears, that he wasn't like that when they were dating and during courtship.

cherieb2 what you're saying is THE EXCEPTION RATHER THAN THE RULE! A FEW people might have had it lucky as per little courting before marriage but for most people and generally for everything in life you have to court (learn, practice) before taking the bull by the horns fully.

I blame the African pressures on women getting married for this nonsense. Them don break OP heart tire that she finally succeeds in hooking up someone "seemingly nice and compatible" in 3 months and all the ladies here are falling over themselves to congratulate her.

The fact that our parents had lengthy marriages then even when arranged was that women had virtually little or no rights. It was a man's world all round and women would rather suffer in silence with 2 or 3 other co-wives than separate. But agreed may be we generally weren't too promiscuous than.

anyways I still say you should thread easy, not coming to nairaland to open threads months later or suffering in silence too ashamed to reach out for help months later.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2013
Kanwulia lolz u re funny.thanks.@kayata and charlee,thanks.just to let u guys know that,i am doing fine.my husband is heady,that i know,and he takes correction.i know few years from now,things wil move to greater heights.anyway,thanks for ur comments.
Re: I'm Getting Married by rodeo0070(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Congrats dear! Looking forward to my own too...
Re: I'm Getting Married by 7footre(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Chai! Finally e don happen for you na him be say hope de for others. Congratulobia
Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks yal all.
Re: I'm Getting Married by Kanwulia: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2013
Some 'singo' ol cargoes are jolosin you o! wink
Dem go soon start thread for you titled:
"Are you having problems killing babies" in your honor!

Muchechechecheche CHE! grin
Re: I'm Getting Married by Annie2gud(f): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2013
Kanwulia,just clocked 24yrs last month.so what are yah spewing?u and ur incoherent anthem.lol.
Re: I'm Getting Married by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kanwulia: Watch out for PART 2! wink
When CONGRATULATIONS become "E PELE MA" on NL!!!

Eyiiiiiin. . . . OP, CONGRAAAAASSSS O! cheesy

Singing to Masef. . . .

Isu da AFA anduu OMAGA
Isu a miracoo working gad

HALLAYLOOOO?
HALLAYLOOOO JAH!!!

*switches to my SUNDAY-IGBO-PREACHING-ACCENT* wink

For it izu RITUN . . Datu dozu whuu waitu onu da LORDU. . . .shallu waitu foru AYVA ANDU AYVA!!!!

AYMEMMMM!!!! cheesy
lwkmd gringrin

(1) (Reply)

30 Manners Every One Should Know. / .... / Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.