Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only (3860 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by Dollarjunkie: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2013
switdil: I wish for true love

Really?
Watch enough nollywood movies, you'll see many of it there.
Tuface intro and I quote, "there's more to this life than just faking up reality".
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by physise(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2013
send me ur number n ur pics
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by Gudintent: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2013
@op I don't believe you are as high as you claim, you should have extended the wishes to the ladies too.

Anyway for the one who wants his school fees paid, I don't think op is down for education.

You might want to revisit the bank of mum nd dad cool
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhemar: hapi bday in advance all I nid is ur phone number.
drop urs n u get mine...
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
nyere84: I just need only tin....,

Pls, can u make dis Nonso guy to realize am madly in love with him?? And he shld pls make a move.
okey,is he on nairaland?
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by spookem(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2013
splasy_duicy: okey,is he on nairaland?
u get big yansh?
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2013
wink
spookem: u get big yansh?
you should check that out yourself hon
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2013
nelie:

Am here 4 u sweety. My heart is free & my feelings r honest. I promise not to break ur heart. Banana split kisses for u most beautiful kiss
and now your wish has come true@switdil
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by spookem(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2013
splasy_duicy: winkyou should check that out yourself hon
hw the hell am i suppose to check that out!
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2013
eddyrymz: I wish I meet
a gud gal to luv forever...am a young cute gud guy ' but many gals don't know, Dey see me as a badt guy because of my discipline in skul...dey dnt believe am single ...I truly wanna fall in in luv..
falling in love isn't a day job dearie,its your job to change the opinion of any girl you might get interested in and of course leave others to their opinion,finally love is bigger than a wish,its everything but not anything,and please just throw that discipline away when you finally feel you have met "her"..ah be praying foor you,yeah..

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2013
nelie: I wish I cld stop deceiving girls phucking them like though it's a game. While I feel like actor & their bf's boss. He cries & I laugh grin
I assure you that you will very soon byy that time you would get the same bitter pill with the girl you would love crazy,so prepare yourself for the drastic change!
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Gudintent: @op I don't believe you are as high as you claim, you should have extended the wishes to the ladies too.

Anyway for the one who wants his school fees paid, I don't think op is down for education.

You might want to revisit the bank of mum nd dad cool
hy love
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Troll.
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2013
sexkillz: Troll.

grin
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by Dgunnerz(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2013
I just wish you can buy us(me and you) a bottle of Champagne to celebrate your Birthday.
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by opeyemi2012(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by Google63(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
splasy_duicy: hy love
i wish you can send me ur no and email on adetoy01@yahoo.com
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by Rhemar(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
splasy_duicy: drop urs n u get mine...
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by CzarChris(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
OK fairy godmother undecided, I think a good, matured thinking, non-materialistic babe will do for Christmas grin grin grin grin grin grin . Like seriously, I just want to get married, but there is an army of gold-diggers out there, you feel me? Will really appreciate a quick granting of the wish. wink
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by rextermail: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2013
Wish to have lunch with u
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by Jendomy45: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wish i win my visa lottery,richer than king solomon,control power the way i want it to be
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sorry, I have been off for a long while,and for those that dropped their numbers expect my *call* 2day.....
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
rextermail: Wish to have lunch with u
drop your contact dear and you will...
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Czar-Chris:
OK fairy godmother undecided, I think a good, matured thinking, non-materialistic babe will do for Christmas grin grin grin grin grin grin . Like seriously, I just want to get married, but there is an army of gold-diggers out there, you feel me? Will really appreciate a quick granting of the wish. wink
hey love am single,you can judge the rest yourself#winks#
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by CABabatunde(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
i am a foreigner looking for a God fearing female warrior 27 -37 for dating,relationship ...well the rest will come (serious enquiries only)..Scammers stay away bc u will be caught so don't think about it ot try
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
CABabatunde: i am a foreigner looking for a God fearing female warrior 27 -37 for dating,relationship ...well the rest will come (serious enquiries only)..Scammers stay away bc u will be caught so don't think about it ot try
you really think you can handle this,well its up to you,I would have adviced you to go for younger ones because of the high number of promiscious girls and again through the internet,I have a mixed feeling about that but finally I wish you luck...
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by CABabatunde(m): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2013
splasy_duicy: you really think you can handle this,well its up to you,I would have adviced you to go for younger ones because of the high number of promiscious girls and again through the internet,I have a mixed feeling about that but finally I wish you luck...

Nigerian Women are similiar to Jamaican Women from the Caribbean but not as aggressive.Sister...deh say, rain falling plenty but door is still open for potential Christian women 25 -35 in and out the church is okay but College is manditory. Sorry no school dropouts. (I am closing this gap soon ) and splasy_duicy... PM me asap need to find out something..
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by simdam500(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2013
I wish 4u and myself A LONG LIFE
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by splasyduicy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
simdam500: I wish 4u and myself A LONG LIFE
thanx so very much love you just made my minute good...mmuah love you
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by CzarChris(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
splasy_duicy: hey love am single,you can judge the rest yourself#winks#
shocked
Gaddyum, christmas just came 3months early. Am so game, how soon do we get to the babymaking part? Hey, don't blame me i love kids.
Re: I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only by babz574(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
God should answer my pray and make me successful in life. Saying happy buffday to U and best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends In Houston / New Bbm Sex Chat Group / Women/men Seeking Love/marriage/advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.