Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage (5882 Views)

No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by dwoman: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2011
After deep thoughts into my past relationships, I have decided to opt for a "no-strings" attached marriage. Decided I cant handle the pressures of love.

I'm in ma late twenties, would say im pweety and have a successful career. Usually, Im the most fun-loving lady any man would want to have around. I really can be sweet, very playful and can easily flow with any line of conversation. I am also an excellent cook (local and continental dishes). BUT I can get melodramatic when my man hurts me and it can be really really bad.

After my last relationship, I realized that I get dat way because of LOVE. Maybe I really cant handle love. But I need to get married because there's pressures from every angle, and a lady cant honestly be taken serious in Nigeria wen she is not married. So I have decided to do this.

The principles would be simple: We get married, live together but each person has their lives/privacy. You are free to do whatever you like and so am I. We are not answerable to each other for our actions but we always have respect for our personal lives and choices. Would love for us to be friends, at the least lets be able to share jokes and drinks cos we would live together. We would share financial expenses, and both agree on the terms for sex and children (if any): adult style, no drama.

What I need from the man: Maturity to be able to handle the situation without abusing it. Also he must have a successful career/business (cos I do and dunno want a man with inferiority complex issues around me).

Interested matured men send me an email at womanneedhusband@yahoo.com and we will take it up from there.

Chose nairaland to do this cos I love the diversity of people on this forum and belive I can find dat man here

1 Like

Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by claremont(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2011
If it sounds like a scam, looks like a scam, smells like a scam, and walks like a scam, then it may indeed be an Online Romance SCAM. Time to grab my boots, and get the hell outta here! grin
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by dwoman: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2011
Have faith dear, not a scam, its a woman deciding what she wants, Moreover, wats there to scam in this, wat can be in for a scammer in this arrangement mode of communication, strictly email until both parties are comfortable to meet, I set up a yahoo account specifically for this, u culd do that too if u want wink
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Goldieluks: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2011
Must you get married?
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by claremont(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2011
dwoman:

Have faith dear, not a scam, its a woman deciding what she wants,  Moreover, wats there to scam in this, wat can be in for a scammer in this arrangement mode of communication, strictly email until both parties are comfortable to meet, I set up a yahoo account specifically for this, u culd do that too if u want wink
^^
If it's not a scam, then I am in favour of the arrangement. Unfortunately, I am not based in Nigeria; if I were based in Nigeria, then no looooooooong thing at all, at all! grin grin cheesy
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Eiregirl(f): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2011
Doesn't sound good at all.

1 Like

Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by pendo89(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
claremont:

If it sounds like a scam, looks like a scam, smells like a scam, and walks like a scam, then it may indeed be an Online Romance SCAM. Time to grab my boots, and get the hell outta here! grin

grin
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by maclatunji: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
dwoman:

After deep thoughts into my past relationships, I have decided to opt for a "no-strings" attached marriage. Decided I cant handle the pressures of love.

I'm in ma late twenties, would say im pweety and have a successful career. Usually, Im the most fun-loving lady any man would want to have around. I really can be sweet, very playful and can easily flow with any line of conversation. I am also an excellent cook (local and continental dishes). BUT I can get melodramatic when my man hurts me and it can be really really bad.

After my last relationship, I realized that I get dat way because of LOVE. Maybe I really cant handle love. But I need to get married because there's pressures from every angle, and a lady cant honestly be taken serious in Nigeria wen she is not married. So I have decided to do this.

The principles would be simple: We get married, live together but each person has their lives/privacy. You are free to do whatever you like and so am I. We are not answerable to each other for our actions but we always have respect for our personal lives and choices. Would love for us to be friends, at the least lets be able to share jokes and drinks cos we would live together. We would share financial expenses, and both agree on the terms for sex and children (if any): adult style, no drama.

What I need from the man: Maturity to be able to handle the situation without abusing it. Also he must have a successful career/business (cos I do and dunno want a man with inferiority complex issues around me).

Interested matured men send me an email at womanneedhusband@yahoo.com and we will take it up from there.

Chose nairaland to do this cos I love the diversity of people on this forum and belive I can find dat man here

I don't think this is a scam. However, it is extremely sad that you have reduced marriage to such a mundane level. Have hope and faith now, the right man will come.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by cantell(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
@op,
If your story is true, then you're likely to turn into oliver twist.
Thats exactly how it starts. You want a little and before you know it, it's no longer enough. You keep askin.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by BodyKiss(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
What about no strings attached 4ucking? I love children and you don't sound like one who would make a good mother.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by MrCork17: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
we call it swingin here in the UK. I prefer it!
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by tpia5: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
I think the type of man you're looking for is a downlow person.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by MrCork17: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2011
tpia@ sweeeery why u pretendin to be male when u r female? undecided
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by ebonyvibe(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
Marriage na by force.

Get a fuc/k mate instead am sure no man will say no you r already tyinghim down by marrying him

and your children no strings attached parenting you take care of them today and not tommorow Bull crraaapppp
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by funkybaby(f): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Marriage na by force.

Get a fuc/k mate
instead am sure no man will say no you r already tyinghim down by marrying him

and your children no strings attached parenting you take care of them today and not tommorow Bull crraaapppp

spot on !

dwoman:

complete rubbish !

then why get married?

cos you wanna get a ring on your finger, bear the prefix ''mrs'' and also answer the man's surname and occasionally wear the same attire to 'owambe' parties?  undecided

mschewwwww!

as someone has rightly said: get a f/uck.mate  undecided
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by sexsinners(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
dwoman:

i would marry you but you have to agree that our kids cannot be atheist else they will get disowned.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Cipriani(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
dwoman:

I can fuçk you for free, you keep the children and you bear Mrs Cipriani. How about that? I will visit you on weekends and nothing more. and I am not sharing financial expenses. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by toyemz(f): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^

We would share financial expenses

i guess you forgot to read that bit
its part of her prerequisites
you not agreeing means you have no deal
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by claremont(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
These are the kind of posters I don't like, they will just open a thread and totally abandon it. Let this OP come and let's discuss business abeg! grin
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by CyberG: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2011
1. There is NO successful confident man that will EVER marry anything like YOU. There are guys who are all that you listed, and more, and I CANNOT even think of anyone of us getting snared and trapped in your chosen life. You can NOT add anything to such a man's life except misery and imprisonment.

2. Tell the people bothering you about marriage that you are not interested in marriage and just want to be fukced or adopt kids.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by OAM4J: 3:44am On Sep 14, 2011
Cipriani:

I can fuçk you for free, you keep the children and you bear Mrs Cipriani. How about that? I will visit you on weekends and nothing more. and I am not sharing financial expenses.    cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

lol  grin grin grin grin

@OP

It's not by force to be married. Why go through all these stress just to answer 'Mrs'? Doesn't worth it IMO.

Anyways, good luck in your search.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2011
OP na wa for u ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by dwoman: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
Nah, I dint take off, was tied down wt work.

True y'all, I really mustnt get married bt I dont wanna end up like those "aunties" in our offices that we all give dat "pity stare" each time they walk by; and whey they get upset over a normal situation, its termed over-reaction because they are fruastrated cos not married.

Hey its an honest arrangement where the 2 parties involved are upfront wt themselves, and its pretty much based on agreed terms. No sneeking behind ones back to do stuff like we all see in our "love filled' relationships and marriages these days; and coming back to your spouses and children and smiling like d perfect one.

For all of the responsible and righteous pple crucifying and judging me, i may b guilty as charged, BUT, make sure dat you have never cheated on your spouses before, or at least u were honest with them wen u did. Otherwise, rethink your statements. Nigerians and our self-righteousness, wont be surprised if its d same pple judging me dat have sent me emails

Truth is, it really mustnt be a dirty arrangement, dats why i cant write enough "matured guys" in my post. The terms would be agreed and mutually acceptable to both parties, c'mon y'all im too pweety to want to die of an STD or smthin. Moreover, if I dont get anyone dat suits my requirement after it all, i go jeje settle wt one of my suitors/toasters (nice guys too). Doing this because I know dat I cannot love any man again, i know hw it feels wen u love someone and d person disrespects d love and even cheats on u, its horrible and i just dint want to inflict it on anyone.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by ebonyvibe(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2011
You want to get married so that people wont say you have had a bad day at work. REALLY

You need to see this film 'friends with benefits' it just came out. An alternative will be to marry your driver or gateman
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by MMM2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Kx: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
one even said, "impregnate me pls but d kid will be mine only and i ll go abroad with d baby, u wont see nor claim paternity"

A lot of this ladies are frustrating themselves these days as a result of heartbreaks in the past, but life should go on. whats their problem for crying out loud?
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Sijo01(f): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
M M M:

embarassedembarassedembarassed

Grab d offer now b4 its too late.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by claremont(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
I like this lady's honest and open style of doing things, she has laid it bare on the table for anyone who is interested to opt in. Good stuff! grin
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by donjazzie(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
claremont:

I like this lady's honest and open style of doing things, she has laid it bare on the table for anyone who is interested to opt in. Good stuff! grin

Seconded.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ OP

I must say you havent got it all figured out honey!!

dwoman:

What does that even mean?! No strings attached, but you will bare his name, his children and share his bed and yet you say no strings attached?! Please explain this logic to me, 

dwoman:

Babes, All men are not bad!! If you think you are so "all-that" and any man would want you, and yet you dont have a man, then maybe you aint all that and would need to evaluate yourself.

dwoman:

If you cant handle love, then I can bet my bottom dollar you cant handle the type of relationship you are opting for. And you are wrong, you do not have to be married to be taken seriously in Nigeria.

dwoman:

SO lets get this straight and in perspective,  You just want a man for his Fluid, to bare half the costs, jokes and drinks. But he is allowed to go out and hang with the boys, bring LovePeddlers home, smoke weed and cigarettes in the house, e.t.c,  Afterall he isnt answerable to you,  right?! How would that workout?! What about the kids? How would this set-up of yours work?!

Like someone rightly told you, NO accomplished self-respecting man would stoop so low as to even read your terms and conditions twice let alone consider it. You dont need a man honey, all you need is to walk into a jewelery shop, buy a ring and stick it on your wedding finger nd tel whoever cares to ask that your husband is dead, or go get all those small yahoo boys looking for VISA, pay them to do a fake wedding, then you can run solo),

You are just impatient and self-absorbed right now cos you cant see past your nose,  Maybe if you put your head down and look properly, you would find a man you need not one you want. The number of good guys out there outnumber the bad, the problem is that when you see these good guys, they are normally reserved, not loud and so inconspicous that you are bound to look them over without giving them a second glance,

3 Likes

Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by SwiftSMS(f): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ poster

You are candid and unpretensious I like that  wink and like you I have thought of marriage along similar lines i.e we can have kids, share expenses BUT we maintain our individuality within the marriage and do not get into each others faces/business 90% of the time because we are married, we also respect one another's privacy.

I've thought of this not because I want to answer Mrs. at all cost and ''complete the picture of a well rounded woman who has a man by her side'', but I honestly think to myself that marriage would be easier with less pressure this way. Particularly if couples do not attach themselves to each other like inseparable siamese twins who must share everything and do everything together in the name of marriage.

Women are particularly fond of this attachment they want their husbands to go to every function with them, do things with them all the time and they practically lose themselves and just settle for being Mike,James or Tom's wife. Their interests, hobbies, passions as individuals completely take a back seat.

Girl whatever works for you, but as a believer I would advice that you pray for God's will to be done and not yours in every area of your life.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by SAFO(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
I have a cousin named Seyi lives in Lagos. I can hook you up but my broker fees are not cheap O.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Real Name, You Might Find A Match... / Need A Sugar Mummy From Festac / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.