Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Best Funny Combination Of Food Ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Funny Combination Of Food Ever (721 Views)

What Is The Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten / Lolz Best Funny Videos Here / What A Combination Of Colours! Lady Bleach And forgot Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Funny Combination Of Food Ever by DONFAITH: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
I came back this evening feeling so very tired and hungry, so I decided to go buy garri and sweet milk to sip.

On my way back, my land-lady gave me a pineapple.

So immediately an idea came to my head, to peel the pineapple, slice it in pieces and mix it together with the milk and garri.

Oh blood of God, it was like I was eating in a 5star restuarant. It was so delicious, and I feel so fresh.

I decided to share this. You never know, there are some nice food in some freaky combinations.

Lets have fun by posting your best, worst, freaky or funny combination of food you ever had.

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Nonsense Joke [www.cali.mywapblog.com / A Blonde Goes Out On A Date / Silly Things Women Do All In The Name Of 'LOVE'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.