Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,344 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido (17775 Views)

Lyrics: Owo Ni Koko By Davido. Naija Lyrics Zone / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by TrendyPea: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
coolU r a very good dancer. Bt I fink u shld go bck 2 schl cos FG has jes released N30m/b 2 ASUU.
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by yoged(m): 1:14am On Sep 05, 2013
Promhize: You are a good dancer but its not innovative.
The guyz that won Dbanj and Donjazzy's competition danced on a bridge.

Try to do something different if u want to win.
in short, make d guy go dance ontop transformer abi, make e go dance with boko haram Huh?
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Gilbertman(m): 5:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Chaydee: Thank you MOD and don't mind the tongue, it's meant for the end time crew **tongue-out** tongue
Pal, I appreciate you. It takes a discerning and great mind to see an opportunity and to explore it.It takes a greater mind to appreciates such efforts.
Look through the comments and do a remix.The bible says the talent of a person will create paths for him to the kings and before the kings.
You dances well. It takes lots of practice and masterminding to co-ordinate those moves!
Heads up! Even if you do not win what's out now, keep up your show and talents. Keep up posting videos of various dances,explore musics from other part of the Worlds. They have shows AGT and host of others, one day...believe it, what you know how to do best and you enjoy it will take you to the top and keeps you well nourished and maintained.. Do not mind where you are now or the circumstances..."O ye Olorun, and God knows what He is doing about you". Folks vote for the lad, despise not the day of little things. He is one of ours.
I am happy to be a Nigerian and I am glad I am a Nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Chaydee(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Gilbertman:
Pal, I appreciate you. It takes a discerning and great mind to see an opportunity and to explore it.It takes a greater mind to appreciates such efforts.
Look through the comments and do a remix.The bible says the talent of a person will create paths for him to the kings and before the kings.
You dances well. It takes lots of practice and masterminding to co-ordinate those moves!
Heads up! Even if you do not win what's out now, keep up your show and talents. Keep up posting videos of various dances,explore musics from other part of the Worlds. They have shows AGT and host of others, one day...believe it, what you know how to do best and you enjoy it will take you to the top and keeps you well nourished and maintained.. Do not mind where you are now or the circumstances..."O ye Olorun, and God knows what He is doing about you". Folks vote for the lad, despise not the day of little things. He is one of ours.
I am happy to be a Nigerian and I am glad I am a Nairalander.
I'm really inspired with your comment and i'll be glad if you can also be there to share more with me.....

Kindly give me ur contact so i can keep in touch with you sir abiolamoshood@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by SpicyMimi(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Donalð Genes:
go and sleep and stop crushing on some1's else boyfriend
angry
If its a joke plz stopit!!! angry
He is my guy...and they call me Burna-Girl ok? angry
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by Samkunmiayo: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by toluxa1(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Waooo! The Guy Won ooo!!!! Congrats Mehn!!!
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by kolajoo(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats Moshood
Re: A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido by shezzyeuro: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Guy you have really don well,but I wanna advice you to go and inventur own style,if davido was ther dancing to music of the likes of dbanj or 2baba he will nt be where he his today,and as I can see things you and davido ne mate oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Most-streamed Nigerian Album On Spotify In 2020 / Download Instrumental: Mercy Chinwo – Chinedum (beat By Stj) / Music: Zlatan – Unripe Pawpaw (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.