Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Hungry & You Come Home To This (& Wife Insists The Family Is On 3 Days Fasting) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry & You Come Home To This (& Wife Insists The Family Is On 3 Days Fasting) (1112 Views)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry & You Come Home To This (& Wife Insists The Family Is On 3 Days Fasting) by uzoo: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
What would you do ?

Re: Hungry & You Come Home To This (& Wife Insists The Family Is On 3 Days Fasting) by Godmother(f): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2013
That would be very irresponsible of her. To start with, fasting is a personal choice, not something you force on people and without notice at that. If such happened to me as a man, I'd just find a way to pay her back. Simple
Re: Hungry & You Come Home To This (& Wife Insists The Family Is On 3 Days Fasting) by uzoo: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Hungry & You Come Home To This (& Wife Insists The Family Is On 3 Days Fasting) by passionate88: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2013
I go just soak garri then go to bed. But na only God go save her when she go need me to do something for her.
Re: Hungry & You Come Home To This (& Wife Insists The Family Is On 3 Days Fasting) by uzoo: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
passionate88: I go just soak garri then go to bed. But na only God go save her when she go need me to do something for her.

ha ha ha ha ....lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Stock Fish And Dry Fish, All Fresh And Ready To Eat! / Nigerian Moi Moi And Pap Recipe / Distributors Wanted For Banga Paste.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.