Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Stock Fish And Dry Fish, All Fresh And Ready To Eat! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stock Fish And Dry Fish, All Fresh And Ready To Eat! (1109 Views)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Egusi With Okporoko (stock Fish) Soup / What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stock Fish And Dry Fish, All Fresh And Ready To Eat! by holluwai(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Hi everyone, I know there are alot of people on NL that are either based abroad or they often go abroad and back home and I know how much Nigerians abroad appreciate Nigerian food items from garri to yam to palm oil and so on. I would like to do business with anyone who exports these items but what I have for sale is dry fish(Shawa, stock fish and catfish). Also available if you are in Nigeria and just want it or you are into big time catering. If you are interested I can show you some samples and we can go from there plus I can supply in large quantity. Quote me here or leave me your number.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Five Types Of Bowls You Should Have In Your Kitchen / Chinese Hot Chili Oil Recipe / Procedure Of Making Chin Chin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.