Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan (20316 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by caramelll(f): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wat are ghanians lookin 4 on dis thread,biko. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by 360command: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tolexander:

orisun
1) what is she doing in ajame, abidjan? That's like the mushin area of lagos,Nigeria. That place is a rough zone. 2) I know these ivorians more than the way Gbagbo knows his people , sad that such happened to the girl. I believe she might be a prostitute and this is the same way they treat people in their country coming from ghana and nigeria. Well, I must relate this matter to my ivorians. RIP to the nigerian girl!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by ajasa4link: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kelvin4224:
mods are watching u o fellow crew member,Na this kind placard I carry for one thread and d mod just hide my post o
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by eagleeye2: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
J12: These are signs of the END TIMES. . .
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by unmask: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
born2fuck: ordinary Ghana. What an insult
Ghana is no longer ordinary o.....in fact you should feel privileged that they take time out to contribute to your issues

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by coputa(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
It's ivory coast and not Ghana...i have transverse west Africa by road and there is no way on earth that these countries can match us economically or otherwise,from Accra to Lome....from Abidjan to Bamako,.from Dakar to Banjul,from sierra leone to monrovia...Nigeria still remains the giant of Africa,it is out of sheer greed that make some Nigerians to seek for greener pastures in these countries...
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by soccer3: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
It's never too late to say mine

. It's sign of end time .
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by yormite: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
R.I.P end tym tins
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by mars123(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
unmask: Ghana is no longer ordinary o.....in fact you should feel privileged that they take time out to contribute to your issues
dey deceive yourself for there...privileged for what nonesense?u beg dem to join nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by ukpain(f): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls frends hw can i change my user nem and also hw can i send information on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by RedLight1: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Mumu!!!..
There can only be one "MUST GO",and thats ghana...
GHANA MUST GO... Lmao!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#falls from ewedu tree grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by ollyboy009(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmmmm,may God save us. RIP!
Se my signature for amazing update on your personal development.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Vessel4christ(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Aggrippa:
shut up your mouths and accept. you people are full of proud Gorrila looking vampires.
mr. Seun... Abeg we nid an unlike button on dis forum... Tanx in advance
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by achimotan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
ghananotnaija: Nigerians are to blame for their greed and inhumanity towards their fellows. Which sane country would let Nigerians in? Naija Must Go!
what concerns you? Your only objective is to promote E-Wars. Go chill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by kingthreat(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Aggrippa:
shut up your mouths and accept. you people are full of proud Gorrila looking vampires.

I hope this is no escapee from a Kumasi mental home.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by caprini: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
People, not just Nigerians ,die everyday and everywhere .RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by bobokelly(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nothing like home, secondly i dont know what is always wrong with some Nigeria embassies in some countries, they dont care about well being of their citizen, all they care is stay there and enjoy our money for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by achimotan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
kingthreat:

I hope this is no escapee from a Kumasi mental home.

Definately not
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by BankuTilapia: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
coputa: It's ivory coast and not Ghana...i have transverse west Africa by road and there is no way on earth that these countries can match us economically or otherwise,from Accra to Lome....from Abidjan to Bamako,.from Dakar to Banjul,from sierra leone to monrovia...Nigeria still remains the giant of Africa,it is out of sheer greed that make some Nigerians to seek for greener pastures in these countries...

Ur Nigeria is da HELL da Holy Bible is talking about. U mofos r no near Ghana. Primitive foooools

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
More than likely it is someone who was close to her.
They need to look at those ppl first.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by BankuTilapia: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
caramelll: Wat are ghanians lookin 4 on dis thread,biko. undecided

Putting common sense which is a luxury to nigerians in ur BOKO heads. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by chriskwaku: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Ur Nigeria is da HELL da Holy Bible is talking about. U mofos r no near Ghana. Primitive foooools

can you write something sensible for once.I hv noticed all your posts are garbage aimed at creating fights here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by achimotan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=chriskwaku]

can you write something sensible for once.I hv noticed all your posts are garbage aimed at creating fights here[/quote

That our boy is something else. Always using vulgal words and derailing threads. SMH
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by ukemilia(f): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
So sad.may b she has gone there to make her parents pround by sending dem goodish n here she found herself,
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by dasparrow: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Putting common sense which is a luxury to nigerians in ur BOKO heads. grin

Aggrippa:

You people will soon be banned if you don't stop derailing this thread. A young woman lost her life and all you can do is come here and display your hate and bigotry. Your hearts are indeed as dark as your skin. Nairaland certainly does not need forumites like you. You hate Nigerians yet you become a member of a Nigerian forum. Which sane individual does that?

@Post

I hope the lady finds justice. It is unfortunate that young Nigerian women are being trafficked to engage in prostitution abroad. Where are the parents of these ladies? As Nigerians, we ought to understand that it is selfish and wicked bringing children into the world whom we cannot adequately provide for and educate thereby making them grow up and living a life of hopelessness. If the parents of this girl could send her to a good university and if she had a decent paying job, she won't be lured to other African countries to go and prostitute. Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
ghananotnaija: Nigerians are to blame for their greed and inhumanity towards their fellows. Which sane country would let Nigerians in? Naija Must Go!
Hold Oshiomole responsible. If there were jobs in Edo state and nigeria and the money valuable, then prostitution should have reduce in number or cases frm D state(Edo)
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by donem: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
sad, R.I.P 2 d dead.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
dasparrow:

You people will soon be banned if you don't stop derailing this thread. A young woman lost her life and all you can do is come here and display your hate and bigotry. Your hearts are indeed as dark as your skin. Nairaland certainly does not need forumites like you. You hate Nigerians yet you become a member of a Nigerian forum. Which sane individual does that?

@Post

I hope the lady finds justice. It is unfortunate that young Nigerian women are being trafficked to engage in prostitution abroad. Where are the parents of these ladies? As Nigerians, we ought to understand that it is selfish and wicked bringing children into the world whom we cannot adequately provide for and educate thereby making them grow up and living a life of hopelessness. If the parents of this girl could send her to a good university and if she had a decent paying job, she won't be lured to other African countries to go and prostitute. Sigh!
am so sorry for my indiscretion. I deeply regret my actions. on behalf of my humble self and my partners, I hereby tender an unreserved and unconditional apology to the truly hurt felas here and we hope our apologies will be promptly accepted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by alexarelano(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
end time of a thinz. All topic @ frontpage require a chronicle called end time thinz team #EndTimeThinz I reppz.

Felt sorry 4 dat girl sha RIP
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by foxgiovani(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib: R..I..P
Young girls should learn from this; Its not always better on the other side.. The fact that Nigeria is currently facing turbulence doesnt mean any country out there,is better than Naija..
Its not a must to travel outside.. Learn to be content and stop looking for shortcuts cos you feel your bosoms,pussy and asss can always sway good things your way without you working for it..
Once again,R..I..P
All izz well!
Good talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video: Osun Landlords Cry Out Over Indiscriminate Arrest / Women Molested, Vehicles Vandalised At Ibadan Carnival / Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Edo State, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.