Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan (20325 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by powerblaze(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: she was probably deceived on getting there discovered the real deal, maybe tried to escape and got killed

#stop trafficking it's bad
#RIP

Happened to a friend of mine.. Got tricked to mali.. They seized her passport and phones. Thank God, she knows my number offhand, she called me.. She ran to the embassy, who at first didn't believe her... Glad they brought her back home eventually..

I was startled when she told me how lucrative prostitution was over there.. Its crazy.. Many nigerians are there
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by otumfour(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Mumu!!!..
There can only be one "MUST GO",and thats ghana...
GHANA MUST GO... Lmao!!!!!

Thank God Ghana left grin grin grin grin grin grin they turned up way better.

wondering why those pocket of Ghanaians left Ghana for tht hell hole called nigga'area grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by otumfour(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sitting here wondering if this had happened to her in Ghana, how these mumugerians go dey tlk shyt....

stay outta Ghana undecided.....we dun need ur ilk here

RIP to the lady......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by chriskwaku: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Otumfour mepacho stop it.its not on
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by PrinceGashon: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
cashkid18: d end is truly near..prepare nw to meet ur God
by #team end time tins

Team End Time Noni

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Kslib(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
otumfour:

wondering why those pocket of Ghanaians left Ghana for tht hell hole called nigga'area grin grin grin grin grin grin

Huh? Ghana turned up way better? Lol
Anyway,i dont really have the strenght/time to engage in another Naija/Ghana war,not right now,and hopefully,not in the near future..
Deep down,we all know the truth,we all know who's better,who all know the wanna-be(s),we all know who normally starts the war,all in a bait to gain attention,we all know who comes to home-soil and try to spite the Natives with vile and hate and lastly/most importantly,we all know who is suffering from acute "Inferiority complex"...
So,imma leave it like that.. No need to argue..
All izz effing well!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by poppop: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na so our embassy be o brothers and sisters. dem nor fit help common good citizen amawe prostitute. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by otumfour(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? Ghana turned up way better? Lol
Anyway,i dont really have the strenght/time to engage in another Naija/Ghana war,not right now,and hopefully,not in the near future..
Deep down,we all know the truth,we all know who's better,who all know the wanna-be(s),we all know who normally starts the war,all in a bait to gain attention,we all know who comes to home-soil and try to spite the Natives with vile and hate and lastly/most importantly,we all know who is suffering from acute "Inferiority complex"...
So,imma leave it like that.. No need to argue..
All izz effing well!

wake up from tht stanky dream nugga, truth hurts, I know u'v acclimatized to the constant dependance on generator and filthy tap water and all the other shyt, but pls never again shud u think Ghana or Ghanaians envy tht place/nigga'area......yes, we listen to ur music, yes we watch nollywood movies and nigerians watch Ghanaian movies and listen to our music too, don't be fhooled nugga.....

My country Ghana has voted in 2 different political parties successfuly within the last 12yrs, can u say same for tht ur big for ntn country nigeria?....

1 party state running country nigeria, why tha fhuck do I have to envy tht shyt, its better u guys stop practicing democracy cuz it ain't for y'all

I enjoy constant electricity, better healthcare system, nugga why I gotta feel inferior to nigeria, even Somali's think they better than y'all

Ghana is peaceful and united, nigeria ain't same, why tha fhuck I gotta envy tht shyt nugga undecided

I don't blame u, u wuzz born in it, so u can't see shyt wrong.....keep dreaming abt Ghana being jealous of ur country grin grin grin whilst Ghana gets all the praise grin grin grin

Come back again, tlkn abt he ain't got tha time, nugga pls......

Make I go dust off my generator set sef, I for find 1 nigerian den sell to am make he take go niaja sef grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
We are going but your women won't let our men be undecidedbut just like iyanya is tru with yvonne,jim wil soon be tru With nadia grin before they start sharing STD like selly grin grin tongue
ghananotnaija: Nigerians are to blame for their greed and inhumanity towards their fellows. Which sane country would let Nigerians in? Naija Must Go!
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Gogetta(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
otumfour: Sitting here wondering if this had happened to her in Ghana, how these mumugerians go dey tlk shyt....

stay outta Ghana undecided.....we dun need ur ilk here

RIP to the lady......
Stay in School!
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nigga the pics was originally Ghanians but to satisfy ur stupid self u changed it to Nigerians,don't worry the world knws who the real bushmen are! tongue
A look at the monkey's wrapper,u will knw its ghana wax and you didn't have to deny your grandmother grin grin

otumfour:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by solomon111(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmn!
I have noticed that ghanians on nairaland needs threads like this to feel relevant.
The ivoriens are not even contributing.
Inferiority complex of the highest order.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Godson201333(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Kslib(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
otumfour:

wake up from tht stanky dream nugga, truth hurts, I know u'v acclimatized to the constant dependance on generator and filthy tap water and all the other shyt, but pls never again shud u think Ghana or Ghanaians envy tht place/nigga'area......yes, we listen to ur music, yes we watch nollywood movies and nigerians watch Ghanaian movies and listen to our music too, don't be fhooled nugga.....

My country Ghana has voted in 2 different political parties successfuly within the last 12yrs, can u say same for tht ur big for ntn country nigeria?....

1 party state running country nigeria, why tha fhuck do I have to envy tht shyt, its better u guys stop practicing democracy cuz it ain't for y'all

I enjoy constant electricity, better healthcare system, nugga why I gotta feel inferior to nigeria, even Somali's think they better than y'all

Ghana is peaceful and united, nigeria ain't same, why tha fhuck I gotta envy tht shyt nugga undecided

I don't blame u, u wuzz born in it, so u can't see shyt wrong.....keep dreaming abt Ghana being jealous of ur country grin grin grin whilst Ghana gets all the praise grin grin grin

Come back again, tlkn abt he ain't got tha time, nugga pls......

Make I go dust off my generator set sef, I for find 1 nigerian den sell to am make he take go niaja sef grin grin grin grin grin
Dont you just love the human mind?. It has its way of subconsciously forcing it subjects to voice out what they dont want to say directly..lol
See the way you were screaming "We do not envy you guys" "We can never envy you" " We dont envy you guys"..lol
The harder you try to scream it,the more obvious it becomes..lol
Let me end by saying this "The people is what makes a country".. .. I hope you understand the phrase in bold and figure out the role it plays together with the whole "We dont envy you guys" ish you were screaming..lol
You can scream from now till tomorrow,but the truth will still remain the truth..
I can feel the pain and anger in your reply..lol.. Keep them coming if it'll make you feel better OR delude you the more..
All izz well!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Kelvin4224: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Dont you just love the human mind?. It has its way of subconsciously forcing it subjects to voice out what they dont want to say directly..lol
See the way you were screaming "We do not envy you guys" "We can never envy you" " We dont envy you guys"..lol
Let me end by saying this "The people is what makes a country".. .. I hope you understand the phrase in bold and figure out the role it plays together with the whole "We dont envy you guys" ish you were screaming..lol
You can scream from now till tomorrow,but the truth will still remain the truth..
I can feel the pain and anger in your reply..lol.. Keep them coming if it'll make you feel better OR delude you the more..
All izz well!
you 'lol'ed too much and ruined the post cry
Kslib:
All izz well!
you 'lol'ed too much and ruined the post
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Kslib(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kelvin4224: you 'lol'ed too much and ruined the post cry you 'lol'ed too much and ruined the post
I did on purpose to ease the tension..
E don tey wey i know @otumfour and i know why i "lol"ed that much.. Lol
Did i just "lol" again? Lol
All izz wel!
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by jkendy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
born2fuck: ordinary Ghana. What an insult
Read well b4 you comment. Where waz Ghana mentioned in the story? Akuya, Ewu.........mehhhhhhh.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by PetroDolla: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
born2fuck: ordinary Ghana. What an insult
Hahahaha sh1thead shitnigeria grin grin grin smelly and dirty sh1thole grin

It is though all the feaces of mother earth is dumped in this sh1tty country grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by jkendy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
timilehin007: That's bad ooooooo. But yyyyyy.
Maka yyyyyyyy?
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by PetroDolla: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
solomon111: Hmmn!
I have noticed that ghanians on nairaland needs threads like this to feel relevant.
The ivoriens are not even contributing.
Inferiority complex of the highest order.
Smh.
shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap eediot. You are not even ashamed ashewo business has become your second biggest export after oil,huh? arrant crap. kidnapping is the leading source of employment in your sh1thole and on the foreign scene, na ashewo work dey reign for una women dem! pus-fiiedl piece of garbage! come to Accra and see how una ashewo dem don full everywhere sef. chei, suffering and smiling country we hail ooooh fuckeduppedness

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by kleenUch: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]
Mumu!!!..
There can only be one "MUST GO",and thats ghana...
GHANA MUST GO... Lmao!!!!! No mind that ODE. Help me tell am Naija made them what they are. Abi dey forget na GHANA BONS dey hawk for 9ja.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
May her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by philogos4: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2013
When she arrived abidjan she did not report to the embassy, now she's dead is the embassy problem, pls lets think twice. Ashawoo no work.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Tonylyte(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Mortals killing mortals...the most interesting about this world is dat, everybody dies.....that is the fact that God himself can not change....
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Tonylyte(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Mortals, the most important thing about vhat sack called gayna-must-go is dat, God himself approved it...it is heavenly trade-mark registered. Angel michael calls it gayna-must-go, gaynaian presido himself, calls it gayna-must-go, africans calls it gayna-must-go...his excellency the presido of naija calls it gayna-must-go. And ma fucking self calls it gayna-must-go. So shall it be passed dwn generation to generation. I wasnt born wen it started, buh it seems lyk yesterday, thats another amazing thing.
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by ugonnah(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tragic! Tragic!! Tragic!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Ironi: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tonylyte: Mortals, the most important thing about vhat sack called gayna-must-go is dat, God himself approved it...it is heavenly trade-mark registered. Angel michael calls it gayna-must-go, gaynaian presido himself, calls it gayna-must-go, africans calls it gayna-must-go...his excellency the presido of naija calls it gayna-must-go. And ma fucking self calls it gayna-must-go. So shall it be passed dwn generation to generation. I wasnt born wen it started, buh it seems lyk yesterday, thats another amazing thing.

Long before Ghana must go, there was Nigeria must go . Maybe you are just a kid so Go ask your mama

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by AntiSerious: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
undecided war ke
owolabifunke14: Let's go to war giant of africa
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Larrygr8t: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
To bad
Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by ghananotnaija(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nigerians are an embarrassment not only to themselves but to all Africans. These people must be kept within their own borders before they ruin the rest of Africa just like they ruined their own country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Stabbed To Death In Abidjan by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chei cry cry

So na to go Abidjan go do ashewo na wetin nigerians dey do now?

Nigeria is truly lost cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught / Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.