Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. (5879 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL / Lil Kesh Refuses 2 Sign New Deal Wit Olamide’s YBNL Label,Sets 2 Float Own Label / Happy Birthday To Olamide Ybnl #baddoo Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by amjf(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hehe this Lautech girl has being disturbing olamide for some days now with her tweets ....

The one she sent that made olamide reply her really got my attention, she said she will marry olamide someday also, and the dude replied its HOE-K, indirectly calling her a hoe.

hehehe, has a Lautech student I can't stop laffing, cos some of this girls are fools na wetin them go chop them they look for, especially after the case of the 100level girl that was used for rituals, they still never learn there lesson hmmm .Am happy with with reply baddo gave her. just sad about the Lautech name she carries on her Twitter account.

Na ASUU cos all this sh*t o. lolz.
am sure am, the first to write about this in 9ja lol. I hope Lautech girls read this cos its time they changed,the insults are just to much. Just search Twitter for Lautech and you will see stuffs like "you dont need a car to impress a Lautech girl, just a starched shirt and a key holder" funny but its kind of true thou .....see pix below.

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by skales(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Servez her right..

All dis desperados wey wan reap from where they didn't sow.

She's gonna have a sleepless night for days after reading dat tweet walaihi. grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Swiftboy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Smh see grammar ...'you doesnt know yet' lol Laughing ceaselessly! *olodo*

3 Likes

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by demelza: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Instead of her to concentrate in her English class, she dey propose to guy.
Anyway, no one said dreaming is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Chanchit: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hoe-k.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
[size=20pt]'you doesnt know yet[/size] you mean she pass jamb?
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Luxiana19(f): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
eeeeyya, sad
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thats very good.thumbs up olamide.i think many guys need to start putting loose girls like this in their place.all this olobo 1okobo that tarnish the image of other women and make them appear as loose women.good.next time you respect yourself. See grammar sef.tufiaaaa

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kai!!! Her lecturers will flex her well cos there's no way else she can pass anything
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by pojophilius(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Diz nifemi don fall my hand sha,na GOD catch her,her yanga 2much 4 skul b4,femi go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥♈ happy like dat..#teamyoudoesn't knwit#
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Forzap: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
You doesnt know yet grin grin grin
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by switdil(f): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hehehheheh
I beg make una leave d gal jare
Na baddoo love cover her face
HOE.k
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Doesn't know wetin? Lol. This one na typical shökö yökötö babe. The 'hazz in', 'izz laik' babes wey full Ogbomoso/Ibadan axis. . . .

Na her type dey always tune hotel room TV channel to Africa Magic Yoruba in-between hot rounds. Dem dey make sense between the sheets sha. After all, no be grammar man go chop.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Fussbot: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2013
kulyie: Thats very good.thumbs up olamide.i think many guys need to start putting loose girls like this in their place.all this olobo 1okobo that tarnish the image of other women and make them appear as loose women.good.next time you respect yourself. See grammar sef.tufiaaaa
eh eh eh...see decent gal talking...
Bo laye e?frenemy abi..lwkm
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Pdizzle(m): 1:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Lyk my friend will say 'With her wowo face'
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by airmark(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2013
She might even take the 'hoe-k' word as ybnl swag. grin
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by ZN2: 4:13am On Sep 03, 2013
I really 'doesn't' know why I clicked on this. Hoe-K, I better hit the back button now.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by dplomaticVal: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2013
soothe yourselves guys. lt s possibl that she jocularly made the advanc to olamide
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Dygeasy(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2013
skales: Servez her right..

All dis desperados wey wan reap from where they didn't sow.

She's gonna have a sleepless night for days after reading dat tweet walaihi. grin
Skales Is That You?
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Vivly(f): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Its really skales o. My projan boy. Welcome.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2013
U doesn't know it yet-
Grammar of the End Times.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2013
Fussbot: eh eh eh...see decent gal talking...
Bo laye e?frenemy abi..lwkm
what is this illiterate ranting about :/ if you want to type in proper english,do so,if you want to type in yoruba let us know.your post is illogical and making no sense :/
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2013
Omg this guy rude as fucck!
I am sure she was joking... undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by tyson99(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2013
The girl sef be like ojuju-calabar
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by amjf(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2013
IvyBlue: Omg this guy rude as fucck!
I am sure she was joking... undecided

she was not joking, go to her Twitter page and see things for your self, she tried B-RED of the HKN gang but got no relpy...that's when she now started with olamide she sent about 10tweets to him, she was like kilode(why now) u not replying me. go see things ursef.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Kolade9(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2013
But....

Is her father a farmer? undecided
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by fuckluv(f): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Yeye girl
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by kunlesehan(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2013
irrelevant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Hot Photos Of BBA Winner Dillish Mathew In Bikini / Woman From Hell Slaps, Kicks, Stomp On A Child For Throwing Up (evil Maid) / Ini Edo's New Look! Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.