Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. (5883 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL / Lil Kesh Refuses 2 Sign New Deal Wit Olamide’s YBNL Label,Sets 2 Float Own Label / Happy Birthday To Olamide Ybnl #baddoo Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by largeoseni(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2013
funny enough I knw the girl. any Lautech student shud knw her. she is a dancer and she is with oxygen dance troupe. 200 and one agricultural science dept.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Fussbot: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
kulyie: what is this illiterate ranting about :/ if you want to type in proper english,do so,if you want to type in yoruba let us know.your post is illogical and making no sense :/
it's bin 3mnths since i logged on here,UNsurprisingly u'vnt changed a bit.Thought u wld hav found *SOMEONE* dat wld av at least thought u some manners b4 i came back...lol

anyways,if u still want it d old way?then so be it...oh yeah!u gat any idea of d thread i can find ur twin siter?lwkm...hi!
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
lol funny
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fussbot: it's bin 3mnths since i logged on here,UNsurprisingly u'vnt changed a bit.Thought u wld hav found *SOMEONE* dat wld av at least thought u some manners b4 i came back...lol

anyways,if u still want it d old way?then so be it...oh yeah!u gat any idea of d thread i can find ur twin siter?lwkm...hi!
like a give a flying fvk how long youve been off nl,how does that affect me and what the hell is my buisness with that.you can go to blazes for all i care.meanwhile you are still blabbing.you did not type any comprehendable post.are you sure you are normal shocked why dont you first learn how to type in a readable way before you start ranting on manners :/
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by skales(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na wa o
Frustration!
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by flolancracker: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
skales: Na wa o
Frustration!
obviously mehn! I think she needs a di-l-do, she clearly needs to get laid but her attitude scares men off.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Cestmoi1(f): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lobatan!
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Fussbot: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
kulyie: like a give a flying fvk how long youve been off nl,how does that affect me and what the hell is my buisness with that.you can go to blazes for all i care.meanwhile you are still blabbing.you did not type any comprehendable post.are you sure you are normal shocked why dont you first learn how to type in a readable way before you start ranting on manners :/
lol
kuli kuli..when will u be free from dis ur comprehension problem?
Only a daft wn't undstand wat i posted...or do u want to start taking ur classes again?maybe u've 4gten i used to school u den?
Oh yeah!do i luk like i send u?ode!
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by StellaBella(f): 12:36am On Sep 04, 2013
pro01: Doesn't know wetin? Lol. This one na typical shökö yökötö babe. The 'hazz in', 'izz laik' babes wey full Ogbomoso/Ibadan axis. . . .

Na her type dey always tune hotel room TV channel to Africa Magic Yoruba in-between hot rounds. Dem dey make sense between the sheets sha. After all, no be grammar man go chop.

Too funny @ Ogbomosho/Ibadan axis.

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Fussbot: lol
kuli kuli..when will u be free from DIS UR comprehension problem?
Only a daft WN'T undstand WAT i posted...or do u want to start taking UR classes again?maybe U'VE 4GTEN i used to school U DEN?
Oh yeah!do i LUK like i send u?ode!
in your dreams i suppose.keep entertaining yourself.even spelling,you cant spell properly yet you are talking about being a teacher.HAVE YOU TAUGHT YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE ASPIRING TO BE A TEACHER.YOU ARE CLARLY BEREFT OF INTELLECT
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2013
flolancracker: obviously mehn! I think she needs a di-l-do, she clearly needs to get laid but her attitude scares men off.
not every female is s3xually loose and depraved as you are.a womans life does not revolve areound dicks and penis.except of course a prostitute,however i wont be suprised if thats what you do for a living.moreover you are NOBODY to tell me what i need in my life.if dildos are what makes you happy.you can buy 10 cartons of it and use it everyday of your life.shikena! Frustration ko,fried rice ni.okugbe gringrin
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2013
skales: Na wa o
Frustration!
the services of a house help is still opened o grin .seun osewa or the mods will not pay you for how far you can rant on nl,i will pay you depending on how much work you can do .the people that are helping you rant will not give you a job,so you better get a life now you still have the opportunity to 8-)
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by skales(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2013
kulyie: the services of a house help is still opened o grin .seun osewa or the mods will not pay you for how far you can rant on nl,i will pay you depending on how much work you can do .the people that are helping you rant will not give you a job,so you better get a life now you still have the opportunity to 8-)

grin grin grin
I like your sense of humour walaihi..

But why attacking me, did i mentione' your name?

Ma ba'yin ja o

Mtchew
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by swtme(f): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
That's my star talking,I knew there was something that made me always av ur back!!!!
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by deebrain(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
If he was not a star, will she be on his case? many ladies are just pathethic! big ups to all the ladies that still have their dignity. UNA ROCK!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Fussbot: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
kulyie: in your dreams i suppose.keep entertaining yourself.even spelling,you cant spell properly yet you are talking about being a teacher.HAVE YOU TAUGHT YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE ASPIRING TO BE A TEACHER.YOU ARE CLARLY BEREFT OF INTELLECT
lwkm at 'CLARLY'

Like seriously you are a fool.lol..i repeat,only a daft won't understand what i posted even though i shortened most of my words.

Between,everyone now knows u are a frustrated being..so i give up!

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
skales:

grin grin grin
I like your sense of humour walaihi..

But why attacking me, did i mentione' your name?

Ma ba'yin ja o

Mtchew
grin this afternoon i am in a good mood,so let me just let you be cheesy :*

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm at 'CLARLY'

Like seriously you are a fool.lol..i repeat,only a daft won't understand what i posted even though i shortened most of my words.

Between,everyone now knows u are a frustrated being..so i give up!
iwo jebi.dont give up cheesy if you have common sense you should know that that is a typographical error which anyone can make but unsuprisingly you dont have that kind of wisdom.
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
deebrain: If he was not a star, will she be on his case? many ladies are just pathethic! big ups to all the ladies that still have their dignity. UNA ROCK!!!
exactly
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by flolancracker: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
kulyie: not every female is s3xually loose and depraved as you are.a womans life does not revolve areound dicks and penis.except of course a prostitute,however i wont be suprised if thats what you do for a living.moreover you are NOBODY to tell me what i need in my life.if dildos are what makes you happy.you can buy 10 cartons of it and use it everyday of your life.shikena! Frustration ko,fried rice ni.okugbe gringrin
grin calm down sweeri. I didn't even mention nor quote you, guilty much?

undecided I still think you need to CUM †he bitterness in you away undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Fussbot: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
kulyie: iwo jebi.dont give up cheesy if you have common sense you should know that that is a typographical error which anyone can make but unsuprisingly you dont have that kind of wisdom.
rili?lwkm

oh!should i say all mine too were typographical errors?ode!u no sabi book kankan!lwkm

once again wtf is 'that that'?need i school u more kuli kuli?lol..ur daftness is actually humourous...lol

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
kulyie: grin this afternoon i am in a good mood,so let me just let you be cheesy :*

Ode! What are u feeling like now?

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Ode! What are u feeling like now?

Mtchew
i am feeling like a happy lady.do you have any problem with that?1mbec1le :/

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fussbot: rili?lwkm

oh!should i say all mine too were typographical errors?ode!u no sabi book kankan!lwkm

once again wtf is 'that that'?need i school u more kuli kuli?lol..ur daftness is actually humourous...lol
you talk too much for your gender. When do you want to be wise.get a grip of yourself and stop disgracing yourself on nl :p :/
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
flolancracker: grin calm down sweeri. I didn't even mention nor quote you, guilty much?

undecided I still think you need to CUM †he bitterness in you away undecided
you are still saying the same thing CUM.where did you get that fallacy from.i am a happy lady and CUMMING,S3X OR ANY OF YOUR DEPRAVITIES YOU INDULGE IN WILL NOT GIVE ME THE JOY I HAVE.meanwhile,i've been calm all along.thank you!
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by flolancracker: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
kulyie: you are still saying the same thing CUM.where did you get that fallacy from.i am a happy lady and CUMMING,S3X OR ANY OF YOUR DEPRAVITIES YOU INDULGE IN WILL NOT GIVE ME THE JOY I HAVE.meanwhile,i've been calm all along.thank you!
well, you don't sound happy.

Oh wait, grin did you just say you've been calm ol along? grin you must be a veteran patient in yabaleft, because if this is your natural calm state, how would your anger look like? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by seankay(m): 1:44am On Sep 05, 2013
'You doesn't know yet' Might be American English tho'
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2013
flolancracker: well, you don't sound happy.

Oh wait, grin did you just say you've been calm ol along? grin you must be a veteran patient in yabaleft, because if this is your natural calm state, how would your anger look like? grin grin grin
go and ask google or better still your father.alainironu :/

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by flolancracker: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2013
kulyie: go and ask google or better still your father.alainironu :/
grin grumpy woman, a d-il-do isn't that expensive, is it? undecided you know what to do.

thank me later kiss
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Fussbot: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2013
kulyie: you talk too much for your gender. When do you want to be wise.get a grip of yourself and stop disgracing yourself on nl :p :/
lol..u are the one disgraced already...abi who doesnt know u are just a frustrated bitter daft spinster!?grow up miss!

And yeah!u talk less sensible for your age...

1 Like

Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by glisteringice: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin grin grin,dat serves her rite
Re: Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. by Airforce1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
kulyie: i am feeling like a happy lady.do you have any problem with that?1mbec1le :/

No
If living single under your parents roof at 39 makes u happy, then I have no problem with that.

I wish what u wish yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rebecca Soteros Bio: Facts About Paul Walker’s Ex Girl-friend / Ronaldo Not Feeling Messi's Ballon D' Or Speech / 9 Hottest 2016 Female Musicians In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.