Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) (2226 Views)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating / Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by money121(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2013
This is awesome and great butthe momentwe saw this photo, it got us thinking wild
. Who is the man who did it? As a matter of fact, we know there are many man who may not be comfortable to sleep with this lady, not to talk of doing it several times with her and eventually getting her pregnant.
check out for more photo http://www./2013/09/who-is-man-that-impregnant-this-woman.html#more

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by mazizitonene(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Jonzin
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by tshegs19: 1:15am On Sep 03, 2013
HOW :/
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by money121(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2013
tshegs19: HOW :/
Na so me self see am oooo....
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by wisdomw(m): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2013
I no fit do amu wit wowo gal talk off dia kind. S3x is meant for 4-legs
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Henrypraise: 2:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Wow, amazing!!! Women ar wonderfull, d love of a Mother is all I see in dat pik n such a cute baby. Women will neva cease to amaze men. Atleast she didn't sell d baby or abort it (she had all des options). Cheers to all pregnant women n nursing mothers, love yall.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Mynd44: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by taryour(f): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Nooo am not going to cry this early morning as much as this pix draw tears to my eyes. All I will say is GOD is an AWESOME GOD and FOREVER will I serve him. Oh God grant me safe delivery and grant me d grace and strength and a WHOLE body and SANE mind to raise my kids till I pass away @ old age.

I don't want to believe that woman got pregnant in that state,I guess it happened after having the baby.

Oh GOD in heaven YOU ARE THE GREATEST.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by money121(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2013
taryour: Nooo am not going to cry this early morning as much as this pix draw tears to my eyes. All I will say is GOD is an AWESOME GOD and FOREVER will I serve him. Oh God grant me safe delivery and grant me d grace and strength and a WHOLE body and SANE mind to raise my kids till I pass away @ old age.

I don't want to believe that woman got pregnant in that state,I guess it happened after having the baby.

Amin ya Allahu... And me too
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Mynd44: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2013
How are you even sure it is her baby sef? I have seen a lot of beggars pose with other people's kids to draw sympathy
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by money121(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44: How are you even sure it is her baby sef? I have seen a lot of beggars pose with other people's kids to draw sympathy
Yeap u were but am sure na 9ja that one dy always happen oooo and dis woman is nt from 9ja to my own view
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Mynd44: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2013
money121:
Yeap u were but am sure na 9ja that one dy always happen oooo and dis woman is nt from 9ja to my own view
She does not have to beg, she might just be her aunt, going to the convenient store to get something so she took the child with her.

This is just me thinking out of the box oooo
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Teenaba(f): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
She does not have to beg, she might just be her aunt, going to the convenient store to get something so she took the child with her.

This is just me thinking out of the box oooo
Shocked that no one knows the story. She is a mechanic. Got married and had that child. The story went viral some two years ago. There are pics of her, her son and hubby shopping. She is happily married and not a beggar. The OP took just that photo in a bid to create a post. And the posters above have said not too nice things. She is a legless woman that found love. And may I add, her hubby is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Actually she has always been like this. She was born with a congenital disorder. I watched her documentary on youtube and I must say she is an amazing woman. She is a mechanic, and d perfect home maker.
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Teenaba:
Shocked that no one knows the story. She is a mechanic. Got married and had that child. The story went viral some two years ago. There are pics of her, her son and hubby shopping. She is happily married and not a beggar. The OP took just that photo in a bid to create a post. And the posters above have said not too nice things. She is a legless woman that found love. And may I add, her hubby is gorgeous!!!!!!!!
True,have watched her on Oprah's Show and i quite agree she has a lovely family.Its obvious her hubby looked beyond d physical
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Tinkybabe(f): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Aww beautiful. And isn't the baby just an adorable lil cutie kiss
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by dragunov: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Amen and me too ooo.
taryour: Nooo am not going to cry this early morning as much as this pix draw tears to my eyes. All I will say is GOD is an AWESOME GOD and FOREVER will I serve him. Oh God grant me safe delivery and grant me d grace and strength and a WHOLE body and SANE mind to raise my kids till I pass away @ old age.

Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by k4kenny(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Teenaba:

Come take e-hi five jare. She's an incredibly strong woman born with a congenital disorder. Her hubby is toooo gorgeous and she has a daughter as well. Sadly 2 pregnancies had taken a toll on her body and she can't have anymore kids.
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Henry praise: Wow, amazing!!! Women ar wonderfull, d love of a Mother is all I see in dat pik n such a cute baby. Women will neva cease to amaze men. Atleast she didn't sell d baby or abort it (she had all des options). Cheers to all pregnant women n nursing mothers, love yall.
+3billion likes for this comment.

If my memories serve me right,She's in guiness book of records 2010.she's a mother of 3 living happily with her husband.
she was mandated to use wheels.she said No.that's why you see her in that skateboard.it allows her run her family herself,she goes to the mall to buy grocery herself,she cooks,does the laundry and keeps the house in shape,above all,she loves and cares for her kids.

Her story is inspirational,her disability isn't a limitation to what she has achieved in life.proud of her.

@OP,please change the title of the thread so it makes frontpage and let other's learn from her.
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by dominique(f): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
I've watched a couple of documentaries on her
and I must say, she's a very remarkable
woman. Born without legs, she was told she
was going to be an invalid and a dependant for the rest of her life. But she beat the odds,
became a mechanic, does everything by
herself (including driving). She got pregnant
twice against doctors orders and now she's a
proud mother of two healthy children.
Her name is Rosemarie Siggins and her story is
one of the most inspiring I've come accross in a while

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by andyanders: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
wisdom-w:

Do not lay a curse on yourself. You can equally be in her position tomorrow.
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by andyanders: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
wisdom-w:

I have seen your profile and realized that you are an infant hence your deadly statement. I pray God to have mercy on you, if not, you will end up in same position. Watch what you say when you see people with disability. Have you seen people get involved in an accident and become crippled or paralyzed?

Be careful. Nairaland is not for infants like you.
In fact, your posts sucks. Just doing your IT and you are talking of intimacy? This goes to show that you are a wayward child and lack good upbringing. I am sorry for your parents.
Re: Who Is The Man That Impregnant This Woman??(photo) by Henrypraise: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
andyanders:

I have seen your profile and realized that you are an infant hence your deadly statement. I pray God to have mercy on you, if not, you will end up in same position. Watch what you say when you see people with disability. Have you seen people get involved in an accident and become crippled or paralyzed?

Be careful. Nairaland is not for infants like you.
In fact, your posts sucks. Just doing your IT and you are talking of intimacy? This goes to show that you are a wayward child and lack good upbringing. I am sorry for your parents.
take it calmly wit d dude, he will grow up. forums like dis are meant to shape d minds of teenagers and infants.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Gives Student A Lapdance / His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? / Man Narrates How Father In-law Made Him Sleep Wit Lady He Just Had Sex With(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.