Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? (2229 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Dotunwa(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pls a friend of mine is in dear need of 'Matured and serious advise'. I told him ill post his problem here and he can read your comments so pls sincere advise only.
He got married to this smart, intelligent and beautiful young lady almost 4yrs ago. They are blessed with a baby girl and both are gainfully employed.
The problem now is that she waste foods, is very absent minded and has depreciated sexually. If my guy complains she will say sorry but there will be no change. This has been going on for almost 3yrs now and k guy is very tired. I dont kno wat to say to him cos im a mutual friend to both of them, but as a man i feel for my guy and whatever happens will affect my lady friend and this little angel( their daughter).
Pls help!
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by holatin(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Punish her with what she love most after every wasteful adventure.
sanction dey reset the brain sometime.
i will Ve say she should buy the food stuff with her money but if she is endowed financially, it wount make a difference

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by sunnyt1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dotunwa:
Pls a friend of mine is in dear need of 'Matured and serious advise'. I told him ill post his problem here and he can read your comments so pls sincere advise only.
He got married to this smart, intelligent and beautiful young lady almost 4yrs ago. They are blessed with a baby girl and both are gainfully employed.
The problem now is that she waste foods, is very absent minded and has depreciated sexually. If my guy complains she will say sorry but there will be no change. This has been going on for almost 3yrs now and k guy is very tired. I dont kno wat to say to him cos im a mutual friend to both of them, but as a man i feel for my guy and whatever happens will affect my lady friend and this little angel( their daughter).
Pls help!

complaining doesn't get anything done, he shd school her on how to manage tins
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by veave(f): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
i will Ve say she should buy the food stuff with her money but if she is endowed financially, it wount make a difference

shocked shocked shocked

#punish her you say?
Women don suffer...
Omaga o!

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Infomizer(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:

Harsh but understandable (depending on the kind of woman - naturally obstinate and recalcitrant or just plain distracted). A subtler approach would be to make her always see the implications of her actions. Never been married but I think this is what I woulda done.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by holatin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
veave:

shocked shocked shocked

#punish her you say?
Women don suffer...
Omaga o!
you heard me right, don't quote me wrong o didn't say beat.
Re u saying a woman can be sanction when she does something bad.
I wish your future husband a long years of preservance
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by holatin(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Infomizer:

Harsh but understandable (depending on the kind of woman - naturally obstinate and recalcitrant or just plain distracted). A subtler approach would be to make her always see the implications of her actions. Never been married but I think this is what I woulda done.
and you think dat will work after 3 years of same warning and caution.
don't quote me wrong am not saying beating
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dotunwa:
The problem now is that she waste foods,is very absent minded and has depreciated sexually. If my guy complains she will say sorry but there will be no change. This has been going on for almost 3yrs now and k guy is very tired. I dont kno wat to say to him cos im a mutual friend to both of them, but as a man i feel for my guy and whatever happens will affect my lady friend and this little angel( their daughter).
Pls help!
I strongly believe she just didn't start 3years ago,it has always been there but your friend pretended not to see it....he should teach her,probably cook the food himself to check quantity and then change sex styles

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dotunwa:
Pls help!

Op, the issue isnt just about food but also include her being absent minded and s.ex. it seems there are deeper issues in the marriage. Has your friend been treating her well? did she loose somebody in death? are they having problems with each other? Ask your friend very well o. Something is wrong somewhere.

As for wasting of food, he could tell her that its either he reduces the money he gives to her for foodstuff or she takes over provision of food if she doesnt stop being wasteful.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Infomizer(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:

and you think dat will work after 3 years of same warning and caution.
don't quote me wrong am not saying beating

Of course I know you can't mean beating. I think a constant reminder of the dire effects of her poor habits will work. I don't know if it is innate or she metamorphed into what she is after the marriage. No reasonable wife should keep on doing what will work against her family's interests. All I'm saying is that the hubby should point this out anytime she messes up.
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by orbis(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Veralaw:

I strongly believe she just didn't start 3years ago,it has always been there but your friend pretended not to see it....he should teach her,probably cook the food himself to check quantity and then change sex styles

How would you advise he increases her libido for sex. Nothing destroys a marriage faster than a woman who's not interested adequately in sex. It simply becomes a chore...and trust me...Guys hate chores
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by holatin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Infomizer:

Of course I know you can't mean beating. I think a constant reminder of the dire effects of her poor habits will work. I don't know if it is innate or she metamorphed into what she is after the marriage. No reasonable wife should keep on doing what will work against her family's interests. All I'm saying is that the hubby should point this out anytime she messes up.
I agree with you but not 100%, learning the hard way is what some people appreciate
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Infomizer(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:

I agree with you but not 100%, learning the hard way is what some people appreciate

I feel you, and that's why I said initially that it depended on the kinda woman. Different strokes for different folks...
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ur friend shud probably take time to teach her....btw things like dis dont happen overnyt or in 3 yrs sef.....he probably overlooked it and expected her to change. Punishing her will make things worse.....correct with love.
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by holatin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Infomizer:

I feel you, and that's why I said initially that it depended on the kinda woman. Different strokes for different folks...
Confirm
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by veave(f): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
you heard me right, don't quote me wrong o didn't say beat.
Re u saying a woman can be sanction when she does something bad.
I wish your future husband a long years of preservance

I will give your future wife one gepee thank to store her tears as wedding gift...

Don't face your life, keep poking your nose in another persons business. Deliverer of Israel...

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
veave:

I will give your future wife one gepee thank to store her tears as wedding gift...

Don't face your life, keep poking your nose in another persons business. Deliverer of Israel...
cheesy grin

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by mgbeketoto: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Did he expect sex NEVER TO DEPRECIATE? undecided

EMOTIONS AND SEXUAL CHEMISTRY CHANGE IN ALL RELATIONSHIPS. . . .ONLY LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP GROW! kiss
You can NEVER GO BACK TO THE PAST. . . .You ONLY HAVE THE FUTURE!!!! kiss
He must have got married to this lady with all her faults and still said 'I DO' to proceed with the marriage.
Your 'friend' is becoming 'restless' in his marriage.
It is understandable!

What I don't understand is WHY HE HAS TO DISCUSS HIS FAMILY AFFAIRS WITH YOU! kiss
If a man or woman cannot sit down and communicate with 'the spouse'. . .it is a sign of FAILURE!!!!!
You need to let him LAY on his bed. . . .JUST THE WAY HE MADE IT!
For better, for worse! kiss

WHATEVER DECISIONS HE CHOOSES TO MAKE WILL AFFECT HIS FAMILY FOR BETTER FOR WORSE! kiss
Not your business. . . .SERIOUSLY! kiss
Life will go on. . . .NEITHER WILL HE BE THE FIRST. . . NOR THE LAST TO GO FROM 'I DO' to 'I DON'T'!

Obladi. . . Oblada. . . LIFE GOES ON! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5h2izGG-Y

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by 2CatWoman: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dotunwa:
Pls help!

Wasting food - is she cooking too much and letting the excess spoil? is it possible to freeze leftovers? can he show her how to be less wasteful?

absent minded - please explain further grin

less s.ex - this one, could be due to tiredness, maybe she's taking on too much with work and the home front. Does he help at all around the house? Could also be due to bodily changes after childbirth.
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by holatin(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
veave:

rant as much as you like but hold my word in your left hand.
last word to you.
Get married soon
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by veave(f): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
rant as much as you like but hold my word in your left hand.
last word to you.
Get married soon

Ok sir, i will...
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Dotunwa(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
2CatWoman:

Wasting food - is she cooking too much and letting the excess spoil? is it possible to freeze leftovers? can he show her how to be less wasteful?

absent minded - please explain further grin

less s.ex - this one, could be due to tiredness, maybe she's taking on too much with work and the home front. Does he help at all around the house? Could also be due to bodily changes after childbirth.

cooks much to freeze, like when she wants to warn might not feel like eating the stuff again.

She wants to cook put the pot on the stove and forget to on d gas and other stuffs.

Yes, her sexuallty changes when she was pregnant.
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by mutter(f): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Dotunwa:

cooks much to freeze, like when she wants to warn might not feel like eating the stuff again.
She wants to cook put the pot on the stove and forget to on d gas and other stuffs.
Yes, her sexuallty changes when she was pregnant.

To one: Some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in the pot nine days old.

To two: Absent minded because she is miserable, probably has an insensitive husband who does not show tenderness so she is so wrapped up in her hurt and pain.

To three: Your friend must be a brute if he does not know that women`s sexuality changes when they are pregnant, some can`t even stand the husband touching them.

I hope your friend is reading this, he has failed as a husband!

Uups did I just write this embarassed

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by kendraloops(f): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
If he has time, he can control d kitchen for a lil while i.e ration the meals they eat. lol i just remembered my former neighbours. from their flat you'd hear "abo iya yin da?" meaning "where's your mother's plate". He dishes the food when things don red.

as for the absent mindedness, it might be due to the stress of work n taking care of a child. I act that way too sometimes please tell him not to despair.

Then for the sex, hmmmm. A simple talk should go a long long way. most couples experience a decline after a while but it shouldn't be this early na. Prolly she's stressed or something. He should just talk to her sha, communication is key!!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by kendraloops(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
But op, please stop pokenosing in your "friend's" marriage cos when they settle, na you go be intruder.
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by thorpido(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
^^^The Op is the friend.
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
please, tell your friend to make a little issue out of nothing. Everything cannot be rosy all the time and maybe shes going through one or two challenges. I think your friend needs to pay more attention and get closer to the wife. probably your friend is not doing something right. He should put his ego aside and talk to her lovingly. Whenerver she wastes food, appreciate her instead of chastizing her. You might not know what is in her mind that she wanna tell you
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by AmeLonRo(m): 4:46am On Dec 07, 2020
I have answered that question and many others in this video. Send me questions you will love to see answered in my next video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YgZTi2opU
Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by jidamsel43(m): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2020
If a wife fails to carry out her marital responsibilities or not being responsible at home, then the husband should also suspend his responsibility too. When the wife realizes her mistakes, things will fall to normalcy

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? by merieam16(f): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
gringringrin This one is worried becos ur wife wastes food

orishirisi... all this immatured guys everywhere calling themselves married men

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Husbands- See Where You Belong / What Long-time Married Women Want Single Ladies To Know About Sex / Can An Adopted Son Marry The Daughter From The Same Family He Is Adopted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.