Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Create A New Topic - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A New Topic (183229 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A New Topic by NamibianVoices(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Ninani:
After having been a guest to this forum for quite a while, I finally registered a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, I can't find the "new topic" button either, not even after reading this topic. There is no further button next to "mark as read",

Has it got something to do with me just being new to this board? What needs to be done before I can start my own topic?

Thanks for helping me out,
Re: How To Create A New Topic by lilchris04: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2015
I still don't get this. I can't see any "new topic" button.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by adobe25(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is what happen when you edit ur Facebook update !

Re: How To Create A New Topic by AbuadStudent(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
grreraEGR
Re: How To Create A New Topic by AbuadStudent(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
gyuoiuhbuvuihgb
Re: How To Create A New Topic by jayhk(m): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Okay
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok i now know
Re: How To Create A New Topic by smart3856: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
dell inspiron 15 3542 for sale......500gb hdd 2gb ram.....4th generation intel pentium dual core inside optimized for latest technologies.......price is 45k and slightly negotiable....just a week old neat as Bleep!...having issues uploading pics............GIVING OUT WITH RECEIPT.......add on whatsapp 08139147918
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hey
Re: How To Create A New Topic by moment5(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one dear....
Re: How To Create A New Topic by gazeclean: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Princess001(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hiya
Re: How To Create A New Topic by osexce: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2015
NICE
Re: How To Create A New Topic by damibigmo(m): 2:54am On Jul 12, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] how to clean master
Re: How To Create A New Topic by jamesuba: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sounds nice and helpful
Re: How To Create A New Topic by LashoneGroup(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thanks.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by trandolph(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
please guys how much to they pay graduate trainee/ entry level staff in tank farms?
Re: How To Create A New Topic by sk4real2(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
wow! lovely information. Go bless you ma'am
Re: How To Create A New Topic by OnyejelaDavid(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
GOD bless you ma.

But pls, how about how one can change his/her user name¿
Must he/she open a new profile?
Re: How To Create A New Topic by OnyejelaDavid(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls I just posted & havent yet seen the button to creat my own new topic. I've been on N.L for long but I think this might be the 1st/2nd time I'm replying someone's...
Pls I need urgent help on this.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by OnyejelaDavid(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
[/quote][/color]
uspry1:
@All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!

Thank you very much. I think I've seen it.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Looking for a Nigerian man
Am a poor lady somewhere in Africa
Am looking for a Nigerian man to Mary me
tho I heard Nigeria men never mery outsiders
Am 33 jobless
But I can work
Am somehow beautiful tho but not that muuuch! Am average
I wish to settle and have a family
If your widow I can accept you too
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Lazon: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
2008!!! Wow.. See courteous people speaking the refined Linguaembarassed . Not the crap peepu b punishin odaz wif @2015 Internet Users undecided
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Taita: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2015
thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by DiroiD(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
kk
Re: How To Create A New Topic by YhungCEO(m): 3:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Please how do I delete a topic I created earlier? Need to erase some things from my profile ASAP....its kinda urgent, please. Thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Sirtford: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2015
I feel good being here
Re: How To Create A New Topic by bumeks(f): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thanks dear
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nomzylicious(f): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
If the recent threat release by the West Africa Examinations Council, (WAEC) is anything to go by, then Over Hundreds results of candidates that sat for the May/June 2015 WASSCE will be withhold. Information reaching us has it that, the West Africa Examinations Council, WAEC has threatened to withhold the results of students in 19 states that sat for the May/June 2015 WASSCE over nonpayment of candidates’ registration fees by their state governments. Speaking at its national office Yaba, some hours ago, the Head of National Office, HNO, Mr Charles Eguridu said: “The affected states should off-set the registration fees of their candidates as soon as possible, as we cannot guarantee that the results of their candidates for the May/June 2015 WASSCE will be released alongside others.” He said that a total number of 19 states in the country owe the Council in respect of entry fees for states government sponsored candidates for the May/June 2015 WASSCE noting that some States also still owe the Councils registration fees for the May/June 2014 WASSCE. According to him, the 19 states which are indebted to the tune of N4 billion were not making efforts to pay adding that efforts made by the Councils to get the money from them proved abortive, hence WAEC has resolved to make it public. Eguridu who declined to mentioned names of the indebted states said, he is given them benefit of the debt, stressing that many of the governors have just assumed office. He however urged the indebted states to pay up within the next two weeks. His words: “Many of the states of the federation, as part of their education policy, pay the registration fees of candidates for the WASSCE, particularly in the public schools. “This is quite commendable as it afforded many indigent students the opportunity to sit our examinations and relieved many poor parents of this financial burden. “As I speak to you now, we are cash-strapped as a result of the delay in off-setting the registration fees owed the Council by some states. As a result, we are finding it difficult in meeting our financial obligations, particularly to our supervisors, examiners and service providers. “We have written to the affected states governments without any response. The poor response is threatening the smooth operations of the Council.”
Re: How To Create A New Topic by ekenepaul(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice and informative

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (56) (Reply)

190 Thread On Funny Pics / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.