Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Create A New Topic - Nairaland / General (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A New Topic (183241 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A New Topic by minniekennie: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks for this
Re: How To Create A New Topic by emmarnoel: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Create A New Topic by koolswagking(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just trying
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Cympul(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by michecosmetic01(f): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
many thanks. have been looking for this.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by anonymousis: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for helping out, I hope it will appear after this
Re: How To Create A New Topic by RussellUba(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
uspry1:
@All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!

Thanks a lot maam
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Favouronoh447(m): 2:51am On Jul 21, 2017
I just wanted to test this. Thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Rockett(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2017
this is wonderful
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Profandie(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good afternoon people Who knows about Trillium Court Montessori at Surulere Lagos ? Working conditions etc Plsease its urgent
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nowayo4Real: 1:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Thou
koolswagking:
Just trying
Re: How To Create A New Topic by adekunletosin1: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good
Re: How To Create A New Topic by stevewheezy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Same here! And i dont even know how to create a new thread yet

heblye22:
Today is my first time comee in the forum, i have visit many forums, aim to find a good place to relax myself at sometimes, but i always can not find the place since i come here. The forum is my expect, and the article is a useful for me.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Yea yea
Re: How To Create A New Topic by elvisscientist(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks much..helped
Re: How To Create A New Topic by OdinakaNwakile: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Watch our shalom drama comedy on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EybXykKHY3s
Re: How To Create A New Topic by OdinakaNwakile: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Watch this funny comedy video the 3 idiots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIaZcHKkyC4
Re: How To Create A New Topic by TOSIN116: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
THANKS
Re: How To Create A New Topic by lampardo19: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Nice
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Tennnnieola: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: How To Create A New Topic by LawlarhEd(f): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
I hope this is helpful because I can't find the new topic button still
Re: How To Create A New Topic by iamuye(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
It
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Omola8(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Noted
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Omola8(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2017
K
Re: How To Create A New Topic by treimaine123: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Yes
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Conversn: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2017
uspry1:
@All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!
thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by dna4ril(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
hello gyz! I am in an emotionally demented state of mind now, due to a relationship of 6yrs and counting I have been in,such as I treasure so much and I foresee is about to crash. NEED UR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.....Those who hav been in a similar relationship and have survived should pls share.Pls lets keep it professional.My heart is pounding as I type this, Make no joke of this. and If you ev got no chill , dont bother cos this is quite an epistle.

Kk 2011,we met in our 100 days, I was 21, she was 19. she was so amazing and still is, I fell in love immedaitely, with my swags and all she couldnt resist. we were best friends, she helped me severally in many ways, I did too. fast foward to final yr, I gave her my first kiss and all apart from sex. I loved her to want to marry her so even when i had the chances it wasnt much of a temptation to resist.
I had a first class , she made 2:1....
service yr came, I was posted to taraba, she worked her way to PH where she stays, lets I forget, we met in a private university and her parents are quite wealthy, this I didnt no until we had fallen in love, she said she delibrately hid that from me.Anyways orientation camp camp 2015, I was posted to TARABA state. I couldnt bare the feeling of life without her, I met no real friends, I was alwys calling her , we were tied together apparently. so she spoke t her mum to help in directing my posting...

I thought it was a joke, put in for redeployment and Ph I went. We finally had the chance to see each other again after school.I was lucky enough that the house I eventualy got to stay was just a minute distance to her house. We were really close that one yr, I went to her house like Kilode, her mum,siblings all saw me and i felt the warm rception.Just for those who ar thinkg that I eat her "pekkus", I didnt stil, all the "close toos" why cos I felt I sholdnt If really loved her, thats my opinio sha...I mean apart from this incidencs there wer times in school , when we went out, alot so thats just me.

Service yr gave me the chance to know this girl really well, so much so that when I was leaving her i said to her,dupe. lets assume thats her name. ''Dupe I can confidently leave you now" As against my inability during orietation. cos we had knitted together in several ways in those yrs, thought and planed our future, prayed together, disgreed and agreed etc, you gyz no all those things na....

Aiit,now late 2015 I left Ph back to the west, leaving her with her parents...I mean life has started in real sense. I started applying,dint get a job, lets I forget I took my professional exams while in ph with her so you dont think am an NFA, Ihave alwz been that ambituos gy, i mean one of the reasons I know she fell in love with me back den in sch. By early 2016,I took up a voluntary job, got some experience and rcommendation that led to my first job of about 80k.....She was happy for me an all, so i was but I knew within me, I hadnt found the right job that will sustain the life I need to leave if I will end up with her, so I pressed on more...
Meanwhile In the passage of time, now that the relatioship is now long distance, I made sure I visited her Once in 3mnths ..I go to Ph to pay her a visit of days, meet her , her parents, I didnt meet with her dad until after service yr..After meeting him in one of the occasions of my visit, he will hand me full cash as TP back, I felt rlunctant collecting it , but then, I thought to humble mysef.

Things went fyn as time passed asided the once a while minor issues that prop up due to distance and when I see tht its becoming an issue , I know its time to pay a visit. On my home front, I had told my parents about her, My mum seem receptive of her as an "OMOLUABI" but my dad ......hmmmn Undecisive, U no men and their ways ...She got to meet my parents and siblings On our convocation day and since then shes been checking once a while and all,just like I have very good rapor with her mum.

Genngeenn.....Then Late 2016 she mentioned travelling abroad for masters, she has been working a while. I liked the idea even thought there and then I felt waaoooo...its gonna be a diff ball game.Anywz , I encouraged her, supported her sef, remembering Closing my account to buy her a pair of White Nike Trainers.....such as I av not worn mysef....What men do for love and gave her on the night before her dparture .
She left may 2017 and I was with mixed feelings, but with the lady I had spent one yr fully with , sch life experience nothwithstandind ,i Felt all will be well.

So I got encourgaged mysef, picked up my cv and started applying, recently I got anther job , almost twice of my previous pay....I felt am begining to be in shape for this my girl....cos looking at her background, we are leagues apart though we met at a top rated private university, But then this girl has been like a queen, character, beauty, homely, she can cook for the middle east.....lol, godly, there were many times she helped my sexual moods and all, can go on and this is the reason why I treated her so highly, I built my life practically around her....

She relocated and almost immediately things changed....she kept a distance and we werent i comm, it took me a while to realize that I was been too greedy , I mean she just relocated for study, she will need time to settle, register, no her ways around and all. When I got this, I gave her time and really she came around. comm was alot better, we began chatting more, calling , even vedio....I then was able to assist her in some of her assignments.......

But lately , In the past One month, what used to be a source of joy to me, is begining to be a source of worry.......
We quarell now more often than not at lttle things
she abuses me by disrespecting me ,,the ladies mght not fully grasp this......She ignores
she determines when we talk and when she leaves....
she no longer conects , that chemistry is lacking , thou we talk, we dont communicate
she doesnt rely my sexual words like geting all dirty and all
there is alwz an excuse for anyting
she doesnt make explanatins except asked..
I gave my sis and mum her Uk no to call her and check up on her, she ignores my sis and mums call
She can shout at you, what sm ple can nagging,
So many , can go on and on

I tried talking to her once and telling her how I felt, she poured it out on me, not seeing any fault on her part....I have seen my self suffering so much and am wandering, is this the dead end or just another phase...I have thought a break up with her times over even though i still care , but am wandering may be Its me, misinterpreting, been quick to judge, or may be its me suffering with Low self esteem that , I think am not fit for her, I mean I live a responsible and simple life nd to God be the glory, I have a good job....I have also thought may be painfully its time to move on, our lifes have taken diff courses, but then i ask , is that a reason to just jettison 6 lovely yrs of being with her, maybe shes found a new attention ova dia, i HAVE PRAYED PRAYED PRAYED for those who will say go and pray, I have, there as even one night recently I thought to whine God, I said. " God if you can just speak to me in my dreams tonyt about who this girl really is before i take a decision , I will speak to -- no of persons about who Good a God you are" Am sure God was laughing at me , COs i woke up miserable feeling and hearing nothing, But i will still persist, I have an idea he rewards those who seek him diligently....If I can get that Info, then I know My problem is solved....but in the interim PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO PLS.........
Thanks for those who read through.....
Re: How To Create A New Topic by DanitoA1(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Nice one i hope this is the required...........
Re: How To Create A New Topic by damoore(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Okay, Lets see how this goes
Re: How To Create A New Topic by kcofodile: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
sell your itune card and get your payment in less than 7mins.
Card of every denomination.

call/whatsapp me on 08060659253

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply)

190 Thread On Funny Pics / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.