Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Fellaini Officially Signs For Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fellaini Officially Signs For Man Utd (607 Views)

Ngozi Ebere Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (Photo) / Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture / Marouane Fellaini Shaves Off Famous Afro Hairstyle – Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellaini Officially Signs For Man Utd by Ibrahimlekzy(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2013
Manchester Unitedhave completed the signing of Evertonmidfielder Marouane Fellainion a long-term deal, both clubs have confirmed.
The Belgian heads to Old Trafford for a fee of £27.5 million, where he is reunited with former manager David Moyes.
Goal understands that the deal was verbally agreed on Monday morningbut United were made to wait on movements from the Toffees to bring in replacements.
David Moyes commented: "I have worked withMarouane for five years and I’m delighted he has decided to join Manchester United. He is a player with great ability and strength and I think he will make a real difference to our squad."
Fellaini submitted a transfer request in the evening to waive any loyalty-bonus paymentin order to ease the move and now, with Wigan's James McCarthy and Manchester City's Gareth Barry also confirmed at Goodison Park, the transfer has been pushed through.
Speaking to the club's official website, Fellaini added: "I am thrilled to sign for Manchester United. I have known the manager for many years now and I have a lot of respect for his way of working.
"When I was given the opportunity to work with him again, I jumped at the chance. I had a fantastic time at Everton and I’d like to thankall the fans and staff there for everything they have done for me.
"But being a Manchester United player is something that every player dreams of and I believe that I can make a real contribution to the team’s efforts to win trophies in the future.
Re: Fellaini Officially Signs For Man Utd by Davidolives(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2013
i dey fear ooooooo i rember buying dis guy at d same price at fotball manager and d fans where so excited all for him not 2 click at the 1st season scoring only 2 goals.even fierro dat i bought for 2million scored more goals dan d guy.i still think moyes shuld build d midfield around anderson he is good and beta dan cleverly
Re: Fellaini Officially Signs For Man Utd by WuzilistiQ(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
;DFrom nothingho to somethingho, always remember that in the game of football it is not over till it is αℓℓ over...fellani is a UNITED player.grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Name 30-man Squad For Final AYC Qualifiers / Nigeria's Defeat To Common France Who Is To Blame? / Liverpool Considering Move For Benzema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.