Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? (1038 Views)

Could This Be The Current Best Cheap Selling Andriod phone? / Best Andriod Phone To Get With 15- 16000 Naira / Your Best Andriod Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by hennrit4u(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2013
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ACTIVE?
HTC BUTTERFLY S?
SONY XPERIA ULTRA?
TECNO PHANTOM?
Give reason,functionality, Camera,Speed and more.. Please your comment counts!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by physise(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2013
xperia ultra...remove tecno phantom jeez
Re: Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by dasdexter(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2013
hennrit4u: SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ACTIVE?
HTC BUTTERFLY S?
SONY XPERIA ULTRA?
TECNO PHANTOM?
Give reason,functionality, Camera,Speed and more.. Please your comment counts!!!!!!!!
op u get mind ooooo, tecno no dey dis fones league, despite say na gud fone, jst imagine comparin sony xperia z(waterproof & all dose mad specs), galaxy s4( with tonnes of motion sensors) htc butterfly( with mad design & specs) to tecno phantom A( a good budget smartphone), guys pls stop dis comparison it makes no sense, despite d fact tecno is a gud fone u should compare it with fones in his league, dis fones will outperform tecno A by far.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2013
To me...my S4 is the shizznizz....what,with 2gb ram 64gb rom, wicked chipset,badass graphics, and loads over 20HD games without lagging?...abeg abeg abeg....o bad gan....oh! Oh! Oh!! And don't forget motion sensors hehehehe #myopinion *opens new pack of potatoe chips*

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by physise(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
hennrit4u: SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ACTIVE?
HTC BUTTERFLY S?
SONY XPERIA ULTRA?
TECNO PHANTOM?
op u wan really buy fone or u wan cause arguement cos I dnt knw wat tecno phantom is doing dere
Re: Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by sushieater: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
The beast is going to be unveiled tomorrow, SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE III #Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by dikkik: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Any person who had good technical knowledge will know that HTC Butterfly S and HTC One are the best android phones! period!
Re: Which Is The Best Andriod Phone? by sweettease(f): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
dikkik: Any person who had good technical knowledge will know that HTC Butterfly S and HTC One are the best android phones! period!
Your opinion!

I love rugged fones, xperia z ultra is really slim, waterproof, crashproof, scratcproof and dustproof. 4G LTE(though not much use in 9ja), snapdragon, 16GB, 2GB RAM, jelly bean, quad core 2.2, up to 120hr music play and so on. I'll choose the xperia z ultra. The 6.4inch screen is too big for me though dats why i prefer the xperia z, the glass exterior, 13mp camera and most of the ultra's features, a cool combination of rugged and design, just the way i like it cool

Btw i heard about the new xperia Z1 dats also waterproof with 20mp camera...with a glass and steel exterior cool

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Problem With Mars Product Android Tablet? / Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Set For 3rd September Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.