Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth (27578 Views)

8 Key Thing That Made Dangote The Richest....must Read!!! / Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. / Folorunsho Alakija Surpasses Oprah Winfrey As Richest Black Woman In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by meracool(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
If You Have Great and Workable Ideas with the Right Connection With God and Man then you will be Successful ... That's All

1 Like

Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by newacca: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Manufacture!!! I subscribe to this. I'll start by providing services,and I'll be a Manufacturer later on.I'm of tired of trading joor.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by skazeemabiodun(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
;Dend time thinz ;Dend time thinz
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
End Time things
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by amiskurie(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
did he gives thanks to me in his statement?
grin
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by pendusky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
subscrbing!!!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by largeman4u(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
CHECK CARS ON OUR SITE (Pictures and details) AND MAKE ANY CAR REQUEST - www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by ooshinibos: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44: Abeg did he not pay TITHES grin grin grin grin

am sure he paid the muslim tithes ..i think its called zakat
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanity upon vanity=Signs of the end times.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Rexyl(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
What a strong frame of mind for success! It wasn't a day journey but with patient, determination and skillfulness, man shall achieve success and fame he hopes for.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
meracool: If You Have Great and Workable Ideas with the Right Connection With God and Man then you will be Successful ... That's All
Exactly....even when we think we have discovered the formula or principle of success...it ends up probability. Anyway, Ecclesiastics finalized everything when it said in Ecc 9:11, and I quote:

"I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time."

Dangote and every other successful person in life should just give thanks to God that made it possible, because its not always by our might even when we think it issmiley
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by joseph1832(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Principle Eight:Monopolize the major commodity Nigerians consume more than petrol, RICE.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Rexyl(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
What a strong frame of mind for success! It wasn't a day journey but with patient, determination and skillfulness, man shall achieve success and fame he hopes for.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by LesbianBoy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul lipsrsealed
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by exbash: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
PeeDaVinci: others include

- know how to pay the right amount of bribe to the right person without being caught.
- know how to avoid paying taxes

Some are not bribe as u tink, its called LOBBYING it happens everywhere even in Heaven tongue ,
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by PStacks(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chienex24: Hmmmmmm..... Lucky you!

Only lazy people believe in luck.. No such thing as luck..

I believe Luck is when Oppourtunity meets preparedness.

Luck is for only the weak at heart, Dangote is not Lucky! Dangote made himself and didn't wait for luck.

As you lay your bed, you lay on it, if you don't lay your bed, you cannot "Luckily" sleep on a well layed bed. Life is Cause and Effect. Actions and Reactions, Sow and Reap! Give and Take... Correct that impression. No such thing as "LUCK"...

Dangote is not Lucky, he's Blessed same thing with me.. I'm not Lucky.. I'm Blessed.

Click Like if you are not Lucky but Blessed.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by eagleeye2: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am sure I will never write the quoted part.
IamAthens:

#end time tinz
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by jpphilips(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
crap! only number 4 worked for him
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Okeikpu(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Richest black arzzz indeed.... Its all but Nigerian oil money, stolen by IBB & co....
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by NiRfreak(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
I have another idea..
.. ur case is no surprise ,wen the rich speak d poor will always show dat they have an idea that will only benefit their imagination

1 Like

Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Aizebioje(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
ollyboy009:
Hahahah,guy you are funny. Same thing on my mind oooo,it's easier to say nw,money na the koko!
Andvace yourself by acquiring the right information, see my signature for more update! http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=14530
Andvace?
Sorry are you a corper? If yes then how did you become one
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Aizebioje(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

Only lazy people believe in luck.. No such thing as luck..

I believe Luck is when Oppourtunity meets preparedness.

Luck is for only the weak at heart, Dangote is not Lucky! Dangote made himself and didn't wait for luck.

As you lay your bed, you lay on it, if you don't lay your bed, you cannot "Luckily" sleep on a well layed bed. Life is Cause and Effect. Actions and Reactions, Sow and Reap! Give and Take... Correct that impression. No such thing as "LUCK"...

Dangote is not Lucky, he's Blessed same thing with me.. I'm not Lucky.. I'm Blessed.

Click Like if you are not Lucky but Blessed.

You ruined your perfect post with that last part!

1 Like

Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by steffans(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Diffrent Strokes for Different...

Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by kjhova(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
ooshinibos:

am sure he paid the muslim tithes ..i think its called zakat

I am sure he did. However, Zakat is not "tithe" in that it's not a mandatory 10% of your general income. It is also not remitted to the Mosque nor to the local Mullah. It's alms giving of whatever amount your heart desires & to whomever you decide. It also doesn't come with a deliberate promise of bountiful benefits.

In my atheistic opinion, the Zakat appears more noble than the tithe.

As for Dangote, his advice is on point if we consider that many more Nigerians benefitted from govt patronage but not all of them became the richest black person in the world. Certainly not so many of them employing thousands of graduates today!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by surveycash(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Was this on frontpage?
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by amtheone(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
okechukwu2013: Millions applied the above principles and worked even harder than Dangote without making 2% of what he attained. I respect him so much but I strongly believe that without golden LUCK and Gods FAVOUR, man will only labour in vain!

Sir Chukwu, believe u me everybody is favoured. If you are into business try the steps outline by Dangote and see what will happen in the next 10years in your biz life.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by gudugudumeje: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
CORRUPTION ECOLOGY THAT THRIVES Dangote, et al is not what to expect in sane society but a madding crowd called Nigeria...
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by BirabilPaul(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is so good. correct principles
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Alexgeneration(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls, Mod ban any user with 'Endtime things' comments here![/quote] 'things Endtime' mod no ban me bcus i no talk am o, na the brother wey i talk.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by deeobserver209(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Principle 8: For wild partying and girls if you want to be RICH like Me.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by NiRfreak(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
surveycash: Was this on frontpage?
abegy o, who is confusing someone?where is dis symbolic front page? no b frm front page i open dis thread?....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.