Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:48 AM

Chris Ihidero Unedited: Chris Ihidero ‘interviews’ Pastor Biodun.very Funny - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Chris Ihidero Unedited: Chris Ihidero ‘interviews’ Pastor Biodun.very Funny (689 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile / Nollywood Sexiest: Tonto Dikeh Back On Top As Biodun Okeowo, Frank Artus Drop / Confirmed! Pastor Biodun Is Innocent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Ihidero Unedited: Chris Ihidero ‘interviews’ Pastor Biodun.very Funny by Frabidel(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Culled from thenet.ng.If you don't know who Chris is, please Google him. Funny man! Do you think it is rightfor him to have done this?
Good morning, Man of God. Thank you for finally speaking on this issue sir.'
'Welcome my brother, you are blessed. It is you I mustthank for being very open-minded about this whole non issue. I read your column last week and I must confess Nigeria is lucky to have people like you who still use their brain cells. The Lord be praised.'
'Hallelujah. So, where do we start from?'
'Let us start from the beginning. Praise the lord.'
'Hallelujah. So, what was on your mind when you invited her to the terrace of your hotel suite?'
'That's not the beginning. It all started when I saw her in the congregation while preaching one Sunday; she was very vibratory, especially when taken over by the spirit doing praise and worship. Praise the lord. The spirit ministered to me that she would be useful in Pastoral Care. That was why I invited her to the unit. And she was very useful. Praise the lord.'
'Hallelujah. By 'very useful' you are talking about your affair with her, right?'
'No, we didn't have an affair; we had an understanding. Praise the lord.
'Really? Explain to me how that works, sir.'
'Praise the lord. She understood that I am a Man of God with a weakness. I understood that she was a believer with an equal weakness. She understood that I was a....continue to read
http://www.frabidel.com/2013/09/chris-ihidero-unedited-chris-ihidero.html
Re: Chris Ihidero Unedited: Chris Ihidero ‘interviews’ Pastor Biodun.very Funny by Rexphobia(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Comical
Re: Chris Ihidero Unedited: Chris Ihidero ‘interviews’ Pastor Biodun.very Funny by passionate88: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hahahahaha. I think I go enroll for Pastorial school, I need to coza me some babes too. Hypocrits

(1) (Reply)

DJ In Liquid Lounge Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh's Song / American Entertainers: Dr. Dre / Market Research Survey For Service Providers And Requirers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.