Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile (126724 Views)

Interview : Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Talks About Life History & Journey To Success / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography,life History And Early Life / Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by nicholasis(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2013
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History and Profile - Everything you should know about Pastor Chris oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a Ph. D holder,his Date of birth is December 7, 1961.According to his official Biography, He is the Eldest son of the family of Elder T. Oyakhilome.His Marital Status -Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is married to Rev Anita Oyakhilome who is the fore-runner of the UK agency and has two female child For his husband Pastor Chris.

About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Ministry - He was still Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma in Edo State to be precise Before he got his calling fom God to go into the ministry and be a servant of the lord. That was when he came up with Believers Loveworld Fellowship, which has become Believers Loveworld Inc’ has Millions of members and associates around the world and it's one of the biggest ministry in the world today.Read Full Here >>>>http://naijanewshour..com/2013/11/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-biography-life.html

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by igomen: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2013
nicholasis: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History and Profile - Everything you should know about Pastor Chris oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a Ph. D holder,his Date of birth is December 7, 1961.According to his official Biography, He is the Eldest son of the family of Elder T. Oyakhilome.His Marital Status -Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is married to Rev Anita Oyakhilome who is the fore-runner of the UK agency and has two female child For his husband Pastor Chris.

About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Ministry - He was still Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma in Edo State to be precise Before he got his calling fom God to go into the ministry and be a servant of the lord. That was when he came up with Believers Loveworld Fellowship, which has become Believers Loveworld Inc’ has Millions of members and associates around the world and it's one of the biggest ministry in the world today.Read Full Here >>>>http://naijanewshour..com/2013/11/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-biography-life.html
Your grammar is awful

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by okooloyun1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Op nawa for you ooooo, na dis small write-up u tag life and history.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by tvreporter: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is one thing your should know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is called to focus the youth and adding meaning to their lives. That is why one off his program is "giving your life a meaning" this is to add value to the life of youth, statistic has shown that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's ministry is met to focus much more on the youth and more than 78 percent of Christ Embassy are youth both local and international.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by ExpertNosa(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
So Pastor Christ Oyakhilome ones study in Ambrose Ali university I thought He Study Abroad grin grin
www.michaelnosa..com
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by Maghan37: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2015
igomen:

Your grammar is awful
So of all the thiings he wrote u gained nothin other than correcting grammar.Hmm!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by tvreporter: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Pastor chris is the general overseer of Christ Embassy and the also the founder of Believers Loveworld in the campus it is BLW Believers Loveworld http://www.naijanewscity.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-biography/
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by tvreporter: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd, is the pastor of Believers Loveworld Inc, aka Christ Embassy and the general overseer of the church. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was born on the 7th day of the Month of December 1963, that means that Christ Embassy Church, general overseer is Age 53. http://www.naijanewscity.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-biography/
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by QueenSharon(f): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2015
ExpertNosa:
So Pastor Christ Oyakhilome ones study in Ambrose Ali university I thought He Study Abroad grin grin
www.michaelnosa..com

Pls who is your English Teacher?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by dearsly(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Noted!!
I pray he makes heaven cus no by pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by ExpertNosa(m): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by Princevirus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
https:///BTB9vY1MOBIKB1N11yZvzB
Join me at tiny seed multiplier It's time to make money
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by Olusola424(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
nicholasis:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History and Profile - Everything you should know about Pastor Chris oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a Ph. D holder,his Date of birth is December 7, 1961.According to his official Biography, He is the Eldest son of the family of Elder T. Oyakhilome.His Marital Status -Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is married to Rev Anita Oyakhilome who is the fore-runner of the UK agency and has two female child For his husband Pastor Chris.

Your grammar is terrible!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by GloriaGIST(f): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nigeria is killing me!!! I may relocate soon — Actor Yemi Solade cries out

For over four decades, popular actor Yemi Solade has warmed his way into the hearts of Nigerians with his acting prowess.

CONTINUE READING: http://gistztoday..com/2018/06/nigeria-is-killing-me-i-may-relocate.html

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by chapatti: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
How to become a music producer in Nigeria - For so many, being a music star is just all that is needed and then every other thing regarding music is nothing. Trust me, such a one knows nothing. Being a music producer, is one thing that is as much lucrative as being a music star. If you doubt me, ask the likes of Don Jazzy, Terry G etc and they will tell you better. Well, i have not come here to write about the life of a music producer maybe that will be in another article. But on this article today, i will be sharing with us, 7 Tips on how to become a music producer in Nigeria. Trust me, you will find this amazing and for those who wants to take up jobs as a music producer, then with this article, you are sure up to the hills. So diligently read through this publication.

You Can read >>> How To Become A Movie Actress In Nigeria 2018

You can also read >>> 7 Richest Fuji Musician In Nigeria 2018

First and foremost, in understanding How to become a music producer in Nigeria, we must understand who a music producer is, what are his duties and what he does being a music producer. A music producer is a person among many things in the music industry who is responsible for looking and also overseeing the whole activities that have to do with the process of music production. The question is what are the process. They include in them, writing, recording, artists performance, marketing, promotion etc of the entire music process. You, being a music producer is actually not just a mere joke it's more than words. Passion is key. Just take note of that. Well, it does not end in the successful production of a music but also it has to do with the ensuring that a particular music be it an album or a single released hits the street running. Ensuring that they become successful.
You can read full article here
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by saharainfos: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by Luchiana1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by NwaJozi: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile by otagbajoshua: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Npower volunteer surprises buhari by releasing new musical videos...... Share your thoughts,hit or miss?

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Vikings Confratanity ( S.v.c) Aro-mate( Gyration ) / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** / Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.