Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Obj Is A Gay! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obj Is A Gay! (4246 Views)

Man Wears Wedding Gown In A Gay Wedding ( Photo ) / LGBT Celebration In Brazil Depicts A Gay Jesus Christ [PICS] / Meet A Gay Bull! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

lol!! seun moved it! grin

dat guy too do sef
where he come carry us go now?
na him create nairaland, and na im allow make i jam my Toyin super, so why he come dey make life hard now cool
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2008
Method-Man:

I go construct Buka for Florida then
Who be una governor make i follow am talk from Buckingham Palace?!lol
Abeg no even try choke me, u don see my picture, na michelin tyre (trailer size) i be so u go rundown if u try!
going to midnight here now Tee, make i we jam inside our dreams as usual
Work dey tmor, i can see another hectic week ahead which m not looking forward to!
LOL!! it's ok, go and sleep, old man!! grin cheesy
Buckingham palace? you wish!!!
eya, pele, the week will go by fast sha. . wink
Lo sun ---> go and sleep
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2008
Method-Man:

that guy too do sef
where he come carry us go now?
na him create nairaland, and na im allow make i jam my Toyin super, so why he come dey make life hard now cool
dnt mind him jare. . .lol
your toyin what? hisssssssssssss tongue
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
Iyawo where you dey now?! grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2008
Your iyawo dey make amala and egunsi soup for you oh. . .go and meet her at home lol. .
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2008
egusi na long thing madam

u no get ila-alasepo ni? grin

how waz ur day Toyin supreme? kiss
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2008
lmao!! who said am cooking it for you eh?

As a royal Queen, my day was fabulous. . .now all I need is a massage puhhllzzz cool

iwo nko?
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
yeah my day was pretty good too
but i have loads of stuff to do as i am relocating outside london in 2wks
so itz been a bit hectic
u dey lavish oo, na cheese and pasta wey i dey take hold body and soul together here! grin
nitemare!
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2008
LOL!!! Why are you moving for?

Lavish? hon am not that much into american food. . .na my naija food I dey enjoy here wink

eya, if I was there, I could have give a hand or two. . .since am stronger than you sef cool

Right now am trying to finish 5 books this summer lol. . .A given assignment. . .and you say I dey enjoy, you're not serious.

Do you even listen to yoruba music? naa, lemme guess, na bang bang slam? lol
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
4Her:

LOL!!! Why are you moving for?

Lavish? hon am not that much into american food. . .na my naija food I dey enjoy here wink

eya, if I was there, I could have give a hand or two. . .since am stronger than you sef cool

Right now am trying to finish 5 books this summer lol. . .A given assignment. . .and you say I dey enjoy, you're not serious.

Do you even listen to yoruba music? naa, let me guess, na bang bang slam? lol

yoruba music na longtin for me
i hardly spoke yoruba until a few yrs ago, wen i just started listening more to peeps and all
none of those slam bang bang music, i am more laid back soul type, jazz, contemporary rnb u know
relocating coz m starting a new job in oxford, just outside london
what are u doing with 5books dis summer?
and who told u m not strong, if i handle u-u go halla! grin
i get to eat naija food sha, once in a while, my gurls dey represent and wen my mama dey arnd or wen i go see families arnd, i hardly have time to do things myself as a young batchelor u know! grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2008
Ha ha. . .am reading them for an assignment. . it was recommended by some of my friends who took the class that I'll be taking next semester wink trying to catch up!

soul type? hmmm. . .give me one of your song, let me check it out
eya, so you're really not yoruba, I love my language, can't bare to forget it cool tongue
good luck on your new job sha. . dnt go chasing them ladies o, that one is not appropriate o. I know men like you. . they like to . .NM let me keep my mouth shut grin grin
You can't handle this!!! Dnt even try cool cool
lmao!! even when you do get married, atleast try to cook once in a while o, dnt take the "my wife can do it all" thing over your head. wink

abeg my friend, get out of london jo. . .that place is way too crowded. too much busy body nigerians arnd lol
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2008
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2008
hmmm. . .You're an interesting figure. . .
and you travel alot? that is just cool. . .I travel too, but not out of Florida embarassed
You play football and work, awe, abeg take am easy o
Uni/College are same thing here o. . lol just that college in uni is known as high school here, but college here is same as a 4 - 6year college.
Yes, am still in uni o tongue
hahha lmao!! they chase you? with what? torch stick and sickles. . haha grin
I was thinking of moving to London but people keep telling me not to. . .so am not even stepping there cool
Too much Nigerians. . esp gossipers and pretenders scare the hell out of me. .
they'll smile at you one min and talk about you behind your back. . .
truth be told, there are specific nigerians I can trust. . .not that much tongue
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

soul type like MUSIQ, GLEN LEWIS,NEW EDITION,CALVIN RICHARDSON,TYRESE, RL, B MCKNIGHT, TEVIN CAMPBELL ETC
haha. . who are this ppl jo. . .
are they still living or. .
Never heard of them tongue
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2008
4Her:

hmmm. . .You're an interesting figure. . .
and you travel alot? that is just cool. . .I travel too, but not out of Florida embarassed
You play football and work, awe, abeg take am easy o
Uni/College are same thing here o. . lol just that college in uni is known as high school here, but college here is same as a 4 - 6year college.
Yes, am still in uni o tongue
hahha lmao!! they chase you? with what? torch stick and sickles. . haha grin
I was thinking of moving to London but people keep telling me not to. . .so am not even stepping there cool
Too much Nigerians. . esp gossipers and pretenders scare the hell out of me. .
they'll smile at you one min and talk about you behind your back. . .
truth be told, there are specific nigerians I can trust. . .not that much tongue

i have to travel coz i need to be onsite at times, i am a consulting engineer just learning the trade as a fresh graduate
i only play semi-pro footie which is two-three evening trainings and games on saturdays, so i cld handle dat
i know d yankee system but i was a bit of a radical wen i was growing up and my dad cldnt risk havin me in america
if not i for find myself for yankee skools, but i go outhere on hols a lot sha, i no dey pass NY or DC or VA sha
london is not bad, yeah too much nigerians but itz kina multicultural and as long as u avoid the oshodi-type areas of london, u wld be fine up here, omo dis one wey i dey spit for nairaland, make dem no go swear for me ooo!lol
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2008
4Her:

haha. . who are this people jo. . .
are they still living or. .
Never heard of them tongue

u mean u dont know them?
they all american apart from glen lewis who is canadian
google them, they sing some good music

no be pasuma, or talaso or queen salawa abeni oo! grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

i have to travel because i need to be onsite at times, i am a consulting engineer just learning the trade as a fresh graduate
i only play semi-pro footie which is two-three evening trainings and games on saturdays, so i cld handle that
i know d yankee system but i was a bit of a radical when i was growing up and my dad cldnt risk havin me in america
if not i for find myself for yankee skools, but i go outhere on hols a lot sha, i no dey pass NY or DC or VA sha
london is not bad, yeah too much nigerians but itz kina multicultural and as long as u avoid the oshodi-type areas of london, u would be fine up here, omo this one wey i dey spit for nairaland, make them no go swear for me ooo!lol

eya. . .lucky you . . .you get to travel arnd. . .right now, if I can travel out of state within this 3 years, I 'd be lucky.
lmao!!! you sound troublesome if you dad couldn't bare to have you here. . .
hahhaha @oshodi type area comments. . .
swear for you? meaning voodoo?
naaa. . .me, I have my own sh*t to be spitting in ppl's face . . unless am not taking the bashing seriously. which I never do on nl. . just love getting under ppl's skin jare.
dnt blame me oh, blame the hot weather tongue
eya, you're interesting jare. . . I guess it takes time to know abt ppl before you start making a conclusion abt them eh. . wink
here I thought you were gay, dnt blame me oh, it was your profile pix grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

u mean u don't know them?
they all american apart from glen lewis who is canadian
google them, they sing some good music
make me google them cool

Method-Man:

no be pasuma, or talaso or queen salawa abeni oo! grin
sharrap dia. . .me I dnt listen to abeni or watev. . When it comes to naija music, I mostly listen to yoruba female vocal singer tongue
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2008
4Her:

eya. . .lucky you . . .you get to travel arnd. . .right now, if I can travel out of state within this 3 years, I 'd be lucky.
lmao!!! you sound troublesome if you dad couldn't bare to have you here. . .
hahhaha @oshodi type area comments. . .
swear for you? meaning voodoo?
naaa. . .me, I have my own sh*t to be spitting in people's face . . unless am not taking the bashing seriously. which I never do on nl. . just love getting under people's skin jare.
dnt blame me oh, blame the hot weather tongue
eya, you're interesting jare. . . I guess it takes time to know about people before you start making a conclusion about them eh. . wink
here I thought you were gay, dnt blame me oh, it was your profile pix grin

jazz no fit work for my side, i be child of God!
so na hot weather wey dey swipe u like that, u come dey crawl under people skin
i am not gay jare, that profile pix is not me but looks like me apart from the lip gloss and the weird hair, i just like my fashion, as per britico now!lol, u would never see my picture on nairaland, nah, m too cute for nairaland! cool
gay boy sha, tufiakwa!i see them arnd loads but we no get bizness unless dey wana get beaten silly! grin
u sound interesting as well, now u see that m better dan that yoruba website!lol

and oh yes i was a real handful growing up in naija!u wan try-radical boy!haha
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
4Her:

make me google them cool
sharrap dia. . .me I dnt listen to abeni or watev. . When it comes to naija music, I mostly listen to yoruba female vocal singer tongue

r u on msn toyin?
give me ur ID please
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

lmao1! I dnt know why, but this line got me cracking up. . .wetin you dey fear? hahah tongue

Method-Man:

so na hot weather wey dey swipe u like that, u come dey crawl under people skin
i am not gay jare, that profile pix is not me but looks like me apart from the lip gloss and the weird hair, i just like my fashion, as per britico now!lol, u would never see my picture on nairaland, nah, m too cute for nairaland! cool
gay boy sha, tufiakwa!i see them arnd loads but we no get bizness unless dey wana get beaten silly! grin
u sound interesting as well, now u see that m better dan that yoruba website!lol
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! You dey dress like that? boy!! stop am o!! shocked shocked lmao @ weird hair. . haha
hahah!! you're too cute for NL! no problem o wink That's what they all say tongue
why you wan beat the gay ppl for? it's gross, i know. but they also have righhts. we have to recognize that wink
dnt even remind me abt that website. , I swear, tears came running dowm my cheeks. that burned!
but i gotta admit, that was funny! it got me cracking up for a while. But I was still angry tongue
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

r u on msn toyin?
give me your ID please
am not on msn. . it slows down my lappy grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
are u serious so u were crying?i didnt do it intentionally
someone passed the info to me and i just typed it straight out to u grin
i no dey fear, i be omo olorun so no shaking, agbara nla ni agbara baba! cheesy

ur laptop must be pre-360BC then!

nah no wahala wit gay peeps, make dem dey do dem thing but make dem no near me thinking say i be one of them!
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

are u serious so u were crying?i didnt do it intentionally
someone passed the info to me and i just typed it straight out to u grin
i no dey fear, i be omo olorun so no shaking, agbara nla ni agbara baba! cheesy

your laptop must be pre-360BC then!

nah no wahala wit gay peeps, make them dey do them thing but make them no near me thinking say i be one of them!
lmao!! not crying hard exactly. , it's like you feel like you've been lied to. . just a teardrop. . lol, everybody has a soft spot ok? angry
lol. . .you're not serious. . you know that no one sent that to you. , but it's alright all the same tongue
lmao!! your yoruba is getting better, I see!

Method-Man:

nah no wahala wit gay peeps, make them dey do them thing but make them no near me thinking say i be one of them!
hahhaha. . .hahaha. . that's what I always say. abi o. . lol, do your thang, just stay the heck away from moi! cool

I do yahoo, not msn wink

oh my!! they had laptops during that time? this ppl were rocking it oh. . .stone bed, stone plate, and laptop? hot!!! hot!! grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
fire me yahoo abeg madam!
dont worry no dodgy sites dis time arnd grin

i dey cook right now, stew and assorted meat, man no go die
na so so chips, pasta, dodo and sh.it wey i chop ova d weekend

but today i got some spinach, some meat, knorr cubes and m performing wonders in the kitchen! grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

fire me yahoo abeg madam!
don't worry no dodgy sites this time arnd grin

i dey cook right now, stew and assorted meat, man no go die
na so so chips, pasta, dodo and sh.it wey i chop ova d weekend

but today i got some spinach, some meat, knorr cubes and m performing wonders in the kitchen! grin

lol!! ooooh, you know what they say, a man who knows his way arnd the kitchen is very sexy. . . wink

lmao. . .chips and paste? eww ok tongue
ooh, I love using knorr cubes, I think that's like the only one I buy. . .

I'll put my I.D here for a min o. . .
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
where is it?

looks like today is my lucky day, what is smelling in the kitchen right now better pass MAMA CASS! grin
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2008
Method-Man:

where is it? or send it to

looks like today is my lucky day, what is smelling in the kitchen right now better pass MAMA CASS! grin

LMAO!!! save me some!!

I left it there for one min na. . .ok, it's . . one min!
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2008
___
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 17, 2008
Seems so quiet now. . .nway, enjoy your trip sha
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by MethodMan3(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2008
4Her:

Seems so quiet now. . .nway, enjoy your trip sha

Princess mi, wetin dey now?!x
Re: Obj Is A Gay! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2008
Method-Man:

Princess mi, wetin dey now?!x
which one is princess na?
I prfer "Your Royal Highness" cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) / LAWRENCE ANINI, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber / The Fastest Growing State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.