Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (4222 Views)

Poll: Who's the Hawtest Female amongst these women

Ogugua: 25% (11 votes)
Rokiatu: 16% (7 votes)
Hottie tima: 4% (2 votes)
Mamagee: 11% (5 votes)
chi-baby: 6% (3 votes)
Little nerd: 16% (7 votes)
Babe: 6% (3 votes)
Omolola: 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mHMWO_-mM&feature=related[/flash]

This thread was set up in no particular way to offend any of the contestant but due to the struggle among power
on the part of ladies here on the romance section of nairaland,

Ye ye ye ( I have always wanted to say that )
Ladies and coughs, Ladies and gentlemen here on nairaland
from their profile pictures who do u think is the Hottest Female nairalander for the year so far

The contestants are:

Ogugua  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=560561

Rokiatu https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=17620

Hottie tima https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=638791

mama-gee https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=341024

Chi-baby  shocked  shocked https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=34561

Littlenerd   undecided    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=662937

My own BABE  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=337700

Omolola  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=170728

Now let the voting begin, I remain your HOST, 190  wink

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Phate07(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2011

Dude, are you really that bored?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Goldieluks: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
oguagua and Roktu. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Freiburger(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
poster wetin nor make u put Missy for that list?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by BABE3: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
@ LittleNerd killed it! Shes got my vote anyday!
I don't usually do this voting ish, but I just had to drop one!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
Freiburger:

MissyB nor get picture  grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
BABE!:

@ LittleNerd killed it! Shes got my vote anyday!
I don't usually do this voting ish, but I just had to drop one!

And here i was voting for you!! grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by LittleNerd(f): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
cheesy cheesy am flattered
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by MissyB3(f): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2011
How did my name get here?  undecided

This is for the 'Hoties' on NL oh. . .Who am I not to step aside for them to shine?!  grin grin

BTW, Is Littlenerd Inked Nerd?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Sicherheit(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Who is the pretiest of them all

Mirror - [size=48pt] 190!!!!!!!![/size]

My fair lady!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Freiburger(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
190:

MissyB nor get picture  grin

O.K me i no go vote then if the list nor complete.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
Sicherheit:

Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Who is the pretiest of them all

Mirror - [size=48pt] 190!!!!!!!![/size]

My fair lady!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Sicherheit(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2011
I appreciate your HOTNESS and BEAUTY kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
The beautiful ones are not yet born. So my vote goes to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . None of the above.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by HighChief4(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2011
LittleNerd is a very pretty gal, meanwhile what is Hottie Tima doing in that list?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Goldieluks: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
REALITY101:

The beautiful ones are not yet born. So my vote goes to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . None of the above.

Loool.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by amefi(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
My Littlenerd  all the way.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by LittleNerd(f): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
High_Chief:

LittleNerd is a very pretty gal, meanwhile what is Hottie Tima doing in that list?
thank you chief ! appreciate it  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
My votes:

Rokiatu
Hottie tima

lmao @ 190's >>  undecided by nerd's name.  grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
In the land of blind men/women the one with one eyes got to be the King or Queen. I hope yall know what I mean
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Goldieluks: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
REALITY101:

In the land of blind men/women the one with one eyes got to be the King or Queen. I hope yall know what I mean

nope,what you mean? undecided
do you see what i see? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by amefi(m): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

My votes:

[b]Rokiatu
Hottie tima[/b]

lmao @ 190's >>  undecided by nerd's name.  grin

Very ugly.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
btw 190 thank you for doing what we discussed about this thread. I appreciate it hun  wink

AMEFIIIIIIIIII!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
BEHAVE!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by amefi(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

btw 190 thank you for doing what we discussed about this thread. I appreciate it hun  wink

AMEFIIIIIIIIII!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
BEHAVE!

i go wooz u oooooooo!!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
Amefi u wont dare undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by HighChief4(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
LittleNerd:

thank you chief ! appreciate it cheesy

You are welcome, meanwhile are you the same person as Inked_Nerd?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by amefi(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
190:

Amefi u wont dare undecided

better go read ur books. dey here dey do woman wrapper.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by BABE3: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

And here i was voting for you!! grin

A wwww, I was sha wondering where that vote came from, tsk tsk. kiss (soon to be fatherly kiss)
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2011
How come is Littlenerd chasing ogugua

Little nerd didnt even retouch her hair, angry

Babe should win this!! kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2011
amefi:

i go wooz u oooooooo!!!
angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Babypinkyz(f): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2011
Some pix dia didnt appear wel enough to see! Ogugua is quite okay
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by LittleNerd(f): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

How come is Littlenerd chasing ogugua

Little nerd didnt even retouch her hair,  angry

Babe should win this!! kiss kiss

nawaoooo ever heard of natural beauty baba 190 ehhhn must we all have horse tails on our head to look beautiful , anyways my personality passes my beauty sef so no wahala thank you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Arms Be Legalized In Nigeria? / The National E-id Card And Role Of Mastercard / Plane Carrying Agagu's Corpse, Son And Others Crashes In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.