Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE (45521 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 / NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by Darkhorse007(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
luvola: God had just answered my prayer !! I just got a call from the HR inviting me for an interview on thursday .. Please guys for those that did the first interview should please paste what was asked .. I applied for finance and this is gonna be my first interview.
Hello, Luvola. I realy do not know you in person, but had seen some of your vital contributions/posts on nairaland job thread.
I must confess that I'm pretty glad you were invited for an interview. I believe you are now seeing some beam of light at the end of the tunnel.
Wish you the very best in your interview.
Best Regards
kiss

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by luvola(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
jumoke:

you might not be asked the same thing sha. but just familiarize yaself with the new IFRS, the diff btw GAAP and IFRS, matching principle, wats aging and how it is being classified, and any other thing your spirit tells u to read
thank sister.. I urgently beed to chat with you on whatapp concerning the questions they asked you . Did you apply for finance ? Is it accounting questions only that they asked you during the interview ? Pls send me your whatapps nos for me to chat with you to this email address - olaklives05@yahoo.com.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by luvola(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Darkhorse007:
Hello, Luvola. I realy do not know you in person, but had seen some of your vital contributions/posts on nairaland job thread.
I must confess that I'm pretty glad you were invited for an interview. I believe you are now seeing some beam of light at the end of the tunnel.
Wish you the very best in your interview.
Best Regards
kiss
thanks bro..
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by bidexolags(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
lummyguy:
Bro..9 were called 4 Computer competency Test outta 18 of u who did d First interview. D same day, they had d 2nd interview which is d chat...presently dey are waiting like d rest of us to hear frm dem on what next...

What about logistics trainee?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
bidexolags:

What about logistics trainee?

Broda am clueless as regards logistics...
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by tosmartak(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Gosh! I seriously wonder why the technicals (brewing and engineering) haven't been contacted yet, after the second test.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Luvola where are u ooo...come nd gist us on wat happened today..don't be an ingrate ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by luvola(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Arrived the hot coy around 11:15am ..... Suprisely , i saw a course mate ( a close department friend ) . We were just 5 in nos .. At exactly 15:00 gmt , i found myself on the hot seat .. The first question came and i fired my surface to surface missle on me and annhiliate the question of tell me about your self.. They fired "question 2 atomic bomb ( after a pre- emptive strike on them with respect to the first question i crushed) . The second question causes some major damage on my territory but when i was about to recover , they stepped back.. To be continue............

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
luvola: Arrived the hot coy around 11:15am ..... Suprisely , i saw a course mate ( a close department friend ) . We were just 5 in nos .. At exactly 15:00 gmt , i found myself on the hot seat .. The first question came and i fired my surface to surface missle on me and annhiliate the question of tell me about your self.. They fired "question 2 atomic bomb ( after a pre- emptive strike on them with respect to the first question i crushed) . The second question causes some major damage on my territory but when i was about to recover , they stepped back.. To be continue............
C action film ooo..lolz...don't keep us in too much suspence bikko...wat dept were u interviewed for sef?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by ojoolumyde: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
lummyguy: While we chill as some1 said. Let's Solve dis Intelligent questions...
1) 1+1+1+1x0+1 =?

2) A teacher walks into d Classroom and says; If only Yesterday was Tomorrow, Today would have been a Saturday. Now on which Day did the Teacher make dis Statement?

I af 200 naira recharge cards to give out to d first person who gets both answers correctly
Don't 4get dt u still owe me #200 recharge card
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
ojoolumyde:
Don't 4get dt u still owe me #200 recharge card
Sake me abeg no vex ooooo...u go get ur card tommorrow..gimme ur email abeg..
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by aggiel: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2013
luvola: Arrived the hot coy around 11:15am ..... Suprisely , i saw a course mate ( a close department friend ) . We were just 5 in nos .. At exactly 15:00 gmt , i found myself on the hot seat .. The first question came and i fired my surface to surface missle on me and annhiliate the question of tell me about your self.. They fired "question 2 atomic bomb ( after a pre- emptive strike on them with respect to the first question i crushed) . The second question causes some major damage on my territory but when i was about to recover , they stepped back.. To be continue............

Come back and finish ur story before I ban u for the second time, lolzzz. I dey wait oh.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by oneil9: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Luvola kindly finish the gist...Anxiety dey oo smiley
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by luvola(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
....continuation - The war triggered again after going through my CV where she found the following statement - assistant teacher/ bursal at ...... Job duties - regular update of subsidiary book.... On sighting that she gave me another pre-emptive strike - what do you mean by subsidiary book update ? Explain better .... I smile and then fire back - ** subsidiary book also known as prime book or books of original entry is a books of a/c where transactions are recorded until they are transfer to d ledger.also gave her d seven types. Hahaha.. .. Finally , she open up that d job is tax... ....To be continue
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by luvola(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
initially , i prepared for financial /management accounting questions since i have Loads of cruise susrface to surface under sea missiles with me. God save her for not asking management accounting questions because i was determined to start quoting CIMA 's official terminology of any mgt a/c definitions she will ask me.. Since the contract job is for Tax , i frowned my face and she started the fourth bombardment - define tax , state d various types of tax , give the sub division of the type of type of tax .. So i fired 5 cruise missiles and 4 of the 5 hit their targets...
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
luvola: initially , i prepared for financial /management accounting questions since i have Loads of cruise susrface to surface under sea missiles with me. God save her for not asking management accounting questions because i was determined to start quoting CIMA 's official terminology of any mgt a/c definitions she will ask me.. Since the contract job is for Tax , i frowned my face and she started the fourth bombardment - define tax , state d various types of tax , give the sub division of the type of type of tax .. So i fired 5 cruise missiles and 4 of the 5 hit their targets...
Congrat in advance my gud friend...wat I don't seems to understand however is d tax part nd d contract job piece too...anywayz sha as I af said in my first reply to U on dis thread, Big luck as shone on u nd am happy u stood up to expectations...C u @ d top BO$$
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by japhethlawrence(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
luvola: initially , i prepared for financial /management accounting questions since i have Loads of cruise susrface to surface under sea missiles with me. God save her for not asking management accounting questions because i was determined to start quoting CIMA 's official terminology of any mgt a/c definitions she will ask me.. Since the contract job is for Tax , i frowned my face and she started the fourth bombardment - define tax , state d various types of tax , give the sub division of the type of type of tax .. So i fired 5 cruise missiles and 4 of the 5 hit their targets...

This story na wa o.
Anyway, I did my chat today under sales and it was interesting. We were only two(2) that were called for the chat under sales. They noted assumption might be in January and before december ends, they will let us know how far we went.
We are actually hoping on God to grant us the job. Thanks.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by ojoolumyde: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
lummyguy:
Sake me abeg no vex ooooo...u go get ur card tommorrow..gimme ur email abeg..

ojoolumyde_k@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks in adv
I wil prefer etisalat if u hav nt yet buy d recharge card. But if u hav bought it already then no prob.
Once again thanks in adv
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by jumoke: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Has anyone in the house gotten a mail for medicals Frm consobrew?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by scobyy2007: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
jumoke: Has anyone in the house gotten a mail for medicals Frm consobrew?
Did you get any?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by Chikogb: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
PLEASE ANY NEWS FROM BREWING DEPARTMENT? THIS ONE THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT MEDICALS.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by jumoke: 2:52am On Nov 24, 2013
scobyy2007:
Did you get any?

no, I haven't gotten a mail yet, but a friend in IT dept has received their mail.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by konyevsky12(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello peep, how are u guys? I jst wana no how u guys applied and what vacancies were available and wen u guys applied and wrote d test? Thanks
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by fryo4life(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
@aggiel, i hope you were also sent an invitation for medical cause you have been great on this thread. I just heard consobrew has sent a mail to the successful guy from technical (IT) for an invitation for medical, tomorrow.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by chux4liv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi, My brother just got called for medical today. Anyone have any idea of salary package for Senior sales officer
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Any1 got any message 4 Medicals frm Marketing?...make una talk abeg ooo
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by scobyy2007: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
chux4liv: Hi, My brother just got called for medical today. Anyone have any idea of salary package for Senior sales officer
brother ko uncle ni......mtscheew
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by chux4liv(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2013
scobyy2007:
brother ko uncle ni......mtscheew
grin grin grin grin Scooby Doo no vex, urs is on the way.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2013
chux4liv:
grin grin grin grin Scooby Doo no vex, urs is on the way.
His nt beefing his jes wondering y u af to lie its ur broda..d last tym it was ur friend...don't knw wat u are scared of...anywayz say congrat to ur "Broda" on our behalf.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by chux4liv(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2013
lummyguy:
His nt beefing his jes wondering y u af to lie its ur broda..d last tym it was ur friend...don't knw wat u are scared of...anywayz say congrat to ur "Broda" on our behalf.
Hello lummy, when did I quote my friend I begg oo, "I no dey look for job oo", my brother applied and to God be the glory, he got called for one week driving training last week at Ajah and yesterday he went for medical.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE by lummyguy: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2013
chux4liv:
Hello lummy, when did I quote my friend I begg oo, "I no dey look for job oo", my brother applied and to God be the glory, he got called for one week driving training last week at Ajah and yesterday he went for medical.
Okay man..tanx for d clarification...sorry if I misjudged u..am sure Scobby too is cleared..so hw did ur bros Medicals go?...Plus was he called yesterday nd asked to show up immediately for d medicals or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

ARM Life PLC Job Recruitment 2017 (10 Positions) / Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.