Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand (29352 Views)

Children Of 80s And 90s Will Understand This Better (photos) / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! / 10 Myths About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
1. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not mentally prepared to chat.

2. When people pressure you to be more social, whether you like it or not.

3. When you carry a book to a public place so no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.

4. When people make you feel weird for wanting to do things by yourself.

5. When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today

6. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn't think your boring.

7.when deep down you realy wish you had alot of friends but you just cant pick up the courage to make the 1st move

8.you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network

9. When you hear, "Are you OK?" or "Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.

10.when a question is asked in class and your palms start sweating with anxiety and secretly hoping you dont get called to answer,not because you dont know but you just dont want to answer.

11. You hate when soo much attention is being paid to you especially amongs a group

12. When people stop inviting you places because you keep canceling plans.

13. When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.

14. When your friend wants to invite more people over, and you don't want to sound like a dick by saying no. but your secretly dreading it inside

15. When you dont have a problem being indoors reading a good novel or surfing the net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring

157 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Chinwem(f): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2013

10.when a question is asked in class and your palms start sweating with anxiety and secretly hoping you dont get called to answer,not because you dont know but you just dont want to answer.

Well sometimes I get sweaty palms because actually don't know the answer grin

10 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by nickz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
embarassed embarassed no.11 is sooooooooo me.sometimes,I pray the ground opens and swallow me embarassed ,no. 10 happens when I'm pointed at and then the whole class looks at me.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chinwem:

Well sometimes I get sweaty palms because actually don't know the answer grin
loool grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=nickz] embarassed embarassed no.11 is sooooooooo me.sometimes,I pray the ground opens and swallow me embarassed
awww, u must be realy shy
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Mzdemmie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nos 8 true..
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Dovahkiin(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie:

this is sooo me esp 6 , nice post op kiss
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dovahkiin:

this is sooo me esp 6 , nice post op kiss
thanx hun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
im so 15... but a whole week?

CHINEKE MEE

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Willgates(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
k
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Johnnyhoo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
ain't an introvert. chikenah!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Djtm(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm an introvert and most of those problems don't arise when there's power supply. And a good internet connection. #happySurfing #iDontCare #letThemTalk

30 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Willgates(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
sounds girlish all through

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wateva..I Rep #Team_Extroverts

6 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Andyblaze: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm almost all...wow i made frontpage!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by pesty100(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
ETT

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Awangold: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
first page tins
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by yat11: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by pesty100(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
The op got me there

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Kslib(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bossforeva: Wateva..I Rep #Team_Extroverts
Bros,No be fight na.. Lol
#team Introverts##
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by pesty100(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Y is it that threads about introvert or extroverts makes fp this days

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by DEGREE2466(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Rubbish

does not worth front page

period
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Uniqueempress(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
i can relate to only number one,dose that make me an introvert?:/
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Isryl02(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
What's wit diz 'introvert' tinz? Similar topic few days ago.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by sureway1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice write up...
Some extrovert will soon spoil this thread with "end time tinz", just watch, wait and see..
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Pygru: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie: 1. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not mentally prepared to chat.

2. When people pressure you to be more social, whether you like it or not.

3. When you carry a book to a public place so no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.

4. When people make you feel weird for wanting to do things by yourself.

5. When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today

6. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn't think your boring.

7.when deep down you realy wish you had alot of friends but you just cant pick up the courage to make the 1st move

8.you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network

9. When you hear, "Are you OK?" or "Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.

11. You hate when soo much attention is being paid to you especially amongs a group

12. When people stop inviting you places because you keep canceling plans.

13. When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.

14. When your friend wants to invite more people over, and you don't want to sound like a dick by saying no. but your secretly dreading it inside

15. When you dont have a problem being indoors reading a good novel or surfing the net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring
true embarassed

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by ronalmagic10(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Haha.. no 15 describes me best. As long as there's lite nd fud, I can stay indoor 4 days especially as we are on ASUU strike.Som ppl don't evn know am around.

I agree wit d rest but I disagree wit no 3 cos I don't read in public places in fact I don't av a library card yet I be don baba 4 d buk..

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by diane10a: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Seun must be an extrovert, he bans people on here so much....end time tinz

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Rexphobia(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
When you awkwardly move your feet when you are forced to dance in church

10 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by AbuMikey(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
15 #DatzAll
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by bknight: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
How does an introvert react when he asks you to kindly insert his phallus shaft into ur oral cavity
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Yseone(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm Introvert n Extrovert....n I careless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Post On Nairaland / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets / Beggars In Nigeria Will Start Paying Tax – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.