Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich (1231 Views)

Creating Jobs, Plans B And Getting Rich Through Aimglobal!!!! / The 9 People In Your Life Keeping You From Getting Rich / Excuses That Keeps Us From Becoming Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich by mastercee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
There are many things that prevent people from becoming wealthy and reasons why most people are poor. I will pick only five that are most common.

(1.) It never occurred to some people that they can be wealthy if they want to.

(2.) Some people know that they can be wealthy if they want to but they have never decided on anything to take them to their promised land.

(3.) Some knew and have decided but keep procrastinating on when to start.

(4.) Lack of saving and future plan or inability to delay gratification. Many do spend it all without saving anything.

(5.) Lack of time perspective. Most people do not have good time management; some are very busy without anything to show for it.

Kindly picture yourself and ask yourself this question, where do you stand?
Re: 5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich by timilehin007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
E no easy to be first to comment....special dedication to arsenal for the capture of Ozil

Back to the topic. I strongly agree with u

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich by Greatlydia(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
nice write up
Re: 5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich by herboshedhe(f): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one@OP,I sent u a mail!
Re: 5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich by mastercee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
herboshedhe: Nice one@OP,I sent u a mail!

mail not received.... Pls resend to incrediblesanta at gmail dot com

Get that?
Re: 5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich by herboshedhe(f): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
mastercee:

mail not received.... Pls resend to incrediblesanta at gmail dot com

Get that?
Mail sent!
Re: 5 Things That Keeps People From Getting Rich by mastercee(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2014
herboshedhe:
Mail sent!

Replied

(1) (Reply)

Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts / Ideas On How Much IHS Plc Pays To Lease Plot Space For Telecom Mast / SOLD! Business Opportunity 4 Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.