Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts (1248 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / Opportunities To Become Distributors Of Fast Moving Beauty Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts by nettan: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm about to bring in a Scania truck from Holland and would like to get suggestions of goods or auto parts to bring. I just don't want to ship the truck empty. Thanks guys

Re: Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls, can u import the portable auto vacuum cleaners?

1 Like

Re: Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Can u import the portable auto vacuum cleaners
Re: Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts by nettan: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
A.jeez:
Can u import the portable auto vacuum cleaners

Can you give me more details? Make and model. Post picture if you have one. Thanks
Re: Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Auto parts has become an hot cake and fast moving business in Nigeria and an aveneu for young men to easily make a living.I always blame myself for not venture into this business since,many Nigerians are using and buying more vehicle on a daily bases both tokunbo and naija fairly used since the invention of banning okada.The most fast selling parts are Toyota and honda and I promise you will never regret import them both tokunbo engine,wind screen,ball joint,hub,radiator,gear,brake pad,rear light coz of wrough driving,injector,bumper etc.I can facilitate the business from the port to the buyers at various mechanic workshop especialy (ladipo) if you can give me the bill of lading of the shippment once there is trust.You arte free to ask for my identity for your guarantee thanks and complement of the seasons,08173319366.
Re: Any Suggestion Of Fast Selling Auto Parts by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
nettan: I'm about to bring in a Scania truck from Holland and would like to get suggestions of goods or auto parts to bring. I just don't want to ship the truck empty. Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Cash Code Trading / Mobile Lagos – Nigeria Business Directory / How do i get my money back please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.