Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Open Letter To Android Company CEO. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Open Letter To Android Company CEO. (1908 Views)

We Didn't Do Anything Wrong Nokia CEO Cries Out / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Joel3(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Open letter to Android Company CEO.

From Nigeria the biggest mobile phone market in Africa,

To whom it my concern,

Firstly, I must start by saying android device or Smartphone use to be the peoples choice in Nigeria market when it comes to Smartphone, with all it handsome features, and must especially the modus operandi of it upgradeable software version with deferent food names which make it easier for all other big phone manufacturer to key into it platform as they have no other choice unlike blackberry, and most importantly the recently slid down of blackberry in the Nigeria market.

But with the recent trend and development with the kind of android Smartphones you find on the street of Nigeria market has getting to the stage where it is now a treat to android itself. Nigeria is now a dumping ground for all sort of Smartphones running on android platform and especially it latest version that of jelly beans.

Every passing day you hear of new makes and new release of it functions with almost the same features but with deferent model name. and for given Chinese companies the authorize access and license to mass produce any kind of android phones all in the name of android is a treat to android company manufacturer as a whole and it end users who spend their hard earn money to acquire an expensive android phone hoping for a qualitative product of android make but only to find out that rats and cockroaches are now using android.

The Nigeria android forum is no longer happy with this new development where the reputation of their expensive android phone slid down with 100% with no second hand value as most people prefer cheap new once than to buy expensive second hand android Smartphone.

Users, both rats and cockroaches are now using android device, I am not sure you guys are aware that android is now sold for so less $100 USD brand new and even some used smartphone goes for as low as $50 USD.

Most expensive android users in Nigeria do not feel comfortable using android device as first choice any more. We can now see why Iphone and Ipad will take the lead this time around.

The most sadly part, is that this phones are of the same build with all Android and most Iphone device in the market, for that you cannot even differentiate them if you don’t pay closer attention to the product name quickly. where the expensive android usures can no longer differentiate themselves with the cheap Android users that means there is a problem. As must local citizen feels that all Android smartphones are all the same.

Right now we just watch as Iphone and Ipad taking the lead of the market in Nigeria for this porous recent development.

Created, writing and authorize by

Joel.
( nairaland member, id joel.@nairaland)
Email: tony4loving AT yahoo.co.uk

Unauthorized Law.
Warning this text created by joel. And is protected by copy right. You must not duplicate copy, re edit, forward or use any part of it without the quoting the author signature included as this. Doing so Is unfair and highly prohibited and punishable act under the law.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by physise(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Joel.:
[size=11pt][/size]
wetin be dis
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by ATMC(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
yhu r a rat

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Panshow(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
@op, it's either you've not eating today or you're high on crack.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by newman10(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
The op is certainly high on some cheap crack.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
I loved your publication but you know that all hands are not equal and moreover these so Called cheap android are better off than the expensive one.have you heard of market segmentation? it talks about classify your product for different categories of persons so as to meet up with their needs. some persons may want a cheap phone with good quality,ability to browse fast e t.c while some may want an expensive phone because of prestige. others may go after expensive phone,never minding the price. these are what the Chinese company saw and capitalise on it to make their sell more than other big names like Samsung in Nigeria. at least with N13,000 you can buy a good quality android phone.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Jeffy1206(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
ASUU strike: I loved your publication but you know that all hands are not equal and moreover these so Called cheap android are better off than the expensive one.have you heard of market segmentation? it talks about classify your product for different categories of persons so as to meet up with their needs. some persons may want a cheap phone with good quality,ability to browse fast e t.c while some may want an expensive phone because of prestige. others may go after expensive phone,never minding the price. these are what the Chinese company saw and capitalise on it to make their sell more than other big names like Samsung in Nigeria. at least with N13,000 you can buy a good quality android phone.
o yes u such a genius!! let him knw dat our world is driven by'CHOICE'...enof is enof for de...
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by babarazy: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
[s]
ASUU strike: I loved your publication but you know that all hands are not equal and moreover these so Called cheap android are better off than the expensive one.have you heard of market segmentation? it talks about classify your product for different categories of persons so as to meet up with their needs. some persons may want a cheap phone with good quality,ability to browse fast e t.c while some may want an expensive phone because of prestige. others may go after expensive phone,never minding the price. these are what the Chinese company saw and capitalise on it to make their sell more than other big names like Samsung in Nigeria. at least with N13,000 you can buy a good quality android phone.
[/s] see wetin Jonathan cause now.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Francheezy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Plzzzz someone should summarise
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by ollyboy009(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lol,guy you are funny ooooo,wch kind name be dis. I know your name is gonna be everlasting unless nigeria has a change in Government.
@op, the CEO himself has already known that you are a typical nigerian,why are you disgracing us in the presence of the whole world nw? And average white man buys any gadget for specific purpose and not to show off,that's why you will see many white men using phones we could tag as old school in naija. When they need to go online,they use their tablet or pc,everythin has its own purpose. It's only in naija that we use expensive gadgets to demarcate d rich and the poor! Please put that letter in your pocket. Thank God nigerians are now seeking value for their money,gone are the days when we get carried away with big names.
Note: I'm not using tecno before you start thinking that I'm defending team tecno.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Ogbodavies(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sign of end times
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by matrixme(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
To the writer of this post, I honestly think you should not have displayed the level of your mediocrity on the internet. Like as if people of low income don't deserve a good product? is that How really rich you are? well I guess you're one of those stereotype Nigerians who defines their wealth by a commercial product. That is So boring! Anyway, you wait till Apple launches their budget IPhones made of plastic for the emerging markets.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by cahnellven: 4:41am On Sep 04, 2013
ur write up should be an embarasment to urself@op . . .y are u complaining about various android phone models 4rm different Oems. Dnt u knw android is supposed to be open source?ur display of ignorance baffles me .
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by luluosas(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2013
OP You disappointed me big time. I taught you were going to asked Google to build an Android OS dedicated servers, which every telecommunications providers networks worldwide can hook up to offer 'Android Services', just like what former RIM now Blackberry did.
Now, for you to equate your cousins, nephews, nieces, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles and friends alike to 'rats and cockroaches' means that you require urgent psychological attention. I pray that your people quickly attend to you now before it gets out of hands.
@Joel, let me ask you: Did you bought your car because you see people buying cars? Did you equally builded your house because people were building? I am sure you did what you do based on the amount you were willing to spend on such thing.
How therefore does it becomes your headache when I decide buy a phone of N5,000 and you prefer N120,000 type? Are we competing for any thing?
I am ashamed of you to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2013
luluosas: OP You disappointed me big time. I taught you were going to asked Google to build an Android OS dedicated servers, which every telecommunications providers networks worldwide can hook up to offer 'Android Services', just like what former RIM now Blackberry did.
Now, for you to equate your cousins, nephews, nieces, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles and friends alike to 'rats and cockroaches' means that you require urgent psychological attention. I pray that your people quickly attend to you now before it gets out of hands.
@Joel, let me ask you: Did you bought your car because you see people buying cars? Did you equally builded your house because people were building? I am sure you did what you do based on the amount you were willing to spend on such thing.
How therefore does it becomes your headache when I decide buy a phone of N5,000 and you prefer N120,000 type? Are we competing for any thing?
O_O *heart attack*...We deserve better qualified teachers

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2013
some people actually liked the letter? shocked shocked

Phones don get class sef
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Mafia4life(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2013
Yet another disgrace coming from Nigeria. This letter comes from this thread and will end up in this same thread.
Next will be " An open letter to Bill Gate"
You wanna make name.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by ATMC(f): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2013
KingMEXX: O_O *heart attack*...We deserve better qualified teachers
spare him yhu fault-finding scoffer...scram! will yhu?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by ATMC(f): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2013
by the way, what is better qualified? pls its more qualified! yhu 've not arrived in english language and yhu r hiding behind ur phone to mock another. silly!
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by W3xy1(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2013
luluosas: OP You disappointed me big time. I taught you were going to asked Google to build an Android OS dedicated servers, which every telecommunications providers networks worldwide can hook up to offer 'Android Services', just like what former RIM now Blackberry did.
the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the thread is how we android users will get our own servers not knowing the guy is making a fool of himself. Why will I waste 400dollars on a gadget when I can equally get another gadget serving the same purpose at a very cheap price. The write up shows the level of thinking of average Nigeria. That's some of the method Europeans used to be underdeveloped Africa. Poor Africa
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Jeffy1206(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2013
i know nairaland will not dissapoint at all!! who does dis guy think he is? Tank u all for ur upright reasonining...
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by W3xy1(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Some one should please tell me how our own industry will develop when there are millions of people out there with the same mentality.? I weep for africa
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by physise(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2013
Jeffy1206: i know nairaland will not dissapoint at all!! who does dis guy think he is? Tank u all for ur upright reasonining...
lol
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2013
ATMC: spare him yhu fault-finding scoffer...scram! will yhu?
ATMC: by the way, what is better qualified? pls its more qualified! yhu 've not arrived in english language and yhu r hiding behind ur phone to mock another. silly!
Am certainly convinced that you werent taught by a registered teacher. You obviously dont know your grammar very well. The 2 words- better and more can correctly fit in the sentence. Now dont make a nuisance of yourself, kindly get off my screen!
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by ATMC(f): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2013
KingMEXX: Am certainly convinced that you werent taught by a registered teacher. You obviously dont know your grammar very well. The 2 words- better and more can correctly fit in the sentence. Now dont make a nuisance of yourself, kindly get off my screen!
learn to take corrections...well, i know its common with fault finders, rarely do they take correction, that said...i leave yhu to ur folly*my last word to yhuuuu* #wiggles finger in the air# bhuyeee
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2013

Mr. Qualified Teacher, u no see the OP's post correct? Abi fear catch you? Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2013
ATMC: learn to take corrections...well, i know its common with fault finders, rarely do they take correction, that said...i leave yhu to ur folly*my last word to yhuuuu* #wiggles finger in the air# bhuyeee
How can a correction be taken when there isnt any mistake. Lol I know your frustrated this morning, a mug of warm coffee should do the trick. *works for most people
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
uniqueval:

Mr. Qualified Teacher, u no see the OP's post correct? Abi fear catch you? Olodo!
hmm...who let this one out of d cage??
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Joel3(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2013
to all insult back to sender.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by ibietela2(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2013
Joel.:
to all insult back to sender.

You are even talking?? About to disgrace us to the world.
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Joel3(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2013
i can see that my attackers are guilty of the cheap android. if not i see no reasons to stirred up your temper
Re: Open Letter To Android Company CEO. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Joel.:
i can see that my attackers are guilty of the cheap android. if not i see no reasons to stirred up your temper
My God, what is Naija turning into?? Bia Op, yu no dey shame ni? Do yu tink phone determines how deep and wide your pocket is?? I knw yur annoyance is dat after 2 yrs of heavy saving, yu finally get the Galaxy S3 only to see someone using a China phone with better specs at half d price of yur S3. Dont vex much sha, just take it like that. Its d Lord's doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Android App That Hacks Wifi Password / How To Watch Youtube Videos Free On Blackberry Phones / How To Insert "SYMBOLS" In Facebook Status Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.