Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Exclusive Interview With Jaydon Anderson 'mister Africa Int'l 2013' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Exclusive Interview With Jaydon Anderson 'mister Africa Int'l 2013' (1661 Views)

PHOTOS: Mister Africa International Arrives Nigeria, Seen Eating Amala / Angola Wins Mister Africa International 2014 (photos) / Hot Man! Angola Wins Mister Africa International 2014 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Exclusive Interview With Jaydon Anderson 'mister Africa Int'l 2013' by opecareem(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2013
Mister Gabon . Williams , came in second, while Mister Ghana Guiseppe Nkansah placed third.
The excited winner of the second edition of the search says feels great and happy to have won the title and he is already looking forward to working with various organisations and being part of a new generation of young adults that want to make a difference in the world. The keenly contested finale started with a non-scoring round in traditional wear. The top 12 competed in swim wear, evening wear as well as answering questions from the judges. The judges selected the top 5: Ghana , Gabon, Sierra Leone , The Gambia and Botswana. Based on the answer to the question and performance in the previous rounds, the judges adjudged Jaydon as the most capable. The special award of the night went to Mr Gabon.
As winner of Mister Africa International 2013 , Jaydon will work with the YoungCEOs network to raise money for small scale businesses in Africa and with the help of his runner ups , promote education and tourism in thecontinent. The founder of the competition, Ayotunde 'Twitch' Fabamwo says ' the Mister Africa International is committed to empowering young Africans , we are not selling a dream , we are building a future with the help of our contestants and we believe that the Mister Africa International will benefit the continent immensely and move us all a step closer to the Africa we want to see'.
Jaydon Anderson
Excerpts.....Opecareem:
Whao congratulations. So what was going through your mind seconds before they called your name as the winner?
Jaydon:
I was very nervous, although it was so close it still felt far away and the lady who announced it made it feel like forever building the suspense.
Opecareem:
You walked straight down the runway immediately your name was called out, without your sash placed on you. how did it feel when you were called as winner ?
Jaydon:
It was a dream come true and I just felt so thankful I still am.
Opecareem:
Did you ever have it at the back of your mind that you would ever win this ?
Jaydon:
To tell the truth no. The other guys I was competing against we're all greatcontenders. I'm a big believer in Law of Attraction, I just kept visualising myself winning and I did.
Mister Africa Int'l and Ayotunde TwitchOpecareem:
What made you want to compete in male pageantry ? rather than the usualfitness shows that guys go for ?
I believe people look up to you more through pageantry. Jaydon:
They realise I'm not just a man with a good body I have morals, beliefs and a brain.
Opecareem:
Now you mentioned to me earlier that you wanted the platform to change lives , whats the plan now that you are Mister Africa International ?
Jaydon:
i intend to reach out to them and teach them that there is more to life than drugs, alcohol and living a gangster life style. I believe that showing them how to stay fit, healthy and active will give them a healthy mind.
Opecareem:
How has your life changed since you have won ?
Jaydon:
No, I pride myself on being a down to earth friendly guy. Winning has allows me to start making a difference to children's lives and has given mea voice.
Opecareem:
Whao , now lets talk about your pictures , they are very steamy! how do you handle all the attention from the ladies ? and just before you became mister Africa international , what were you into or still into ?
Jaydon:
I stay professional and polite. It does help keep me confident too. I was and still am modelling. I was lucky enough to win a £20,000 modelling competition through being crowned Mister Africa International. I will also to continue doing the things that help me relax.
Opecareem:
What's the one advice you have for someone else out there, in one of those countries hoping to be in your shoes one day ?
Jaydon:
Set yourself little goals in order to reach the big ones and practice the Lawof Attraction. Visualise yourself reaching that goal and you will.
Opecareem:
What are your hobbies ?
Jaydon:
I like keeping fit, I'm in the gym 5days a week. Cooking, reading and educating others.
Opecareem:
So after you are done with Mister Africa International , what next ?
Jaydon:
I will do what ever needs doing in order to keep my daughter feed and clothed but I'm hoping winning Mister Africa International will open many new doors for me.
To stay up to date on Mr Botswana's reign please follow him on twitter and Instagram @MisterAfricaInt
He's got some mad hot pictures I can't post here, see more of his hot pics here, 18+ abeg o:
http://www.opecareem.com/2013/09/exclusive-interview-with-jaydon.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend caught his girlfriend and pastor in bed http:///17sev0W / Meet 5 Sexiest Celebrities With Ugly Significant / HOT GIST: Flavor Nabania Is Accused Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.