Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

HOT GIST: Flavor Nabania Is Accused Of Bleaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HOT GIST: Flavor Nabania Is Accused Of Bleaching (1660 Views)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT GIST: Flavor Nabania Is Accused Of Bleaching by affronews: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Blogs and tabloids are currently circulating pictures of the Nigerian Highlife singer Flavor Nabania, claiming that he just might be bleaching his skin colour to a lighter tone.

While Bleaching and skin toning is not new among celebrities, especially among the ladies who upon reaching stardom, seem to refer a lighter skin color. Many like the Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and the Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson have been put in the spotlight many times because of their skin colour.

SEE MORE: http://www./2014/08/pulse-tv-news-flavor-nabania-is-accused.html

Re: HOT GIST: Flavor Nabania Is Accused Of Bleaching by hatux: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? The World Biggest Snake Spotted By Construction Workers / [VIDEO] Tiwa Savage And Solid Star Dancing Shoki To Baby Jollof Song / My Husband is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.