Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You (810 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
There are some foods you consume every blessed day that can lead to death. I don't Know too until i read this myself. Please Read this Update http://unlimitedmusicandnews..com/2013/09/10-foods-that-will-kill-you.html
Re: 10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You by mruknaijaboy2(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2013
We need food to survive bro, if there is food out there that will kill us how will we survive? I can only think of one situation which will be coming soon, im sure u know where im going with this, if you dont read the bottom of this post

END TIME TINZ
Re: 10 Kind Of Food You Eat That Can Kill You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
My brother it is not every food that kills and i am not saying a bite or taste of this food will lead to anyone's death. What i am saying is, too much consumption of food like this (Which we engage in everyday unknowing this) leads to untimely death.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Female Doctors And Nurses Are Rude? / Does Stretch Mark Has Any Cure? / Herbal Cure For Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.