Stats: 3,157,417 members, 7,833,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Obj And The Queen Of England - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obj And The Queen Of England (1298 Views)

Idi Amin Of Uganda (president’s SPEECH) To The Queen Of England / A Message From Her Majesty The Queen Of England To America / Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

Obj And The Queen Of England by Saintjoe(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2005
President Sege gets an 'invite' from the Queen to come and visit her in England.

One afternoon while drinking tea, he asks her what was the secret of her success?

She tells him that she relies on her people a lot and therefore she must be certain that they are intelligent.

She decides to show him exactly what she means and phones Tony Blair...

"Now listen carefully, Mr Obasanjo, I'm going to ask Mr. Blair a question to determine his intelligence."

Queen:"Oh hello Mr Blair, I have a question for you;

Your mother has a child, and your father has a child. This child is not your brother and is not your sister. Who is he?"

Tony Blair: "It's ME!"

Queen:"Correct, Excellent, Thank you, Bye"

Queen: "Did you get that Mr. Obasanjo?"

Obasanjo: "Yes. Tanks a lot! I'll definitely be using that!"

Back in Nigeria, he decides that he has doubts about Dr. Chuka Okadigbo and he's going to ask him the question.

He arranges a meeting with him and asks him:

Dr. Okadigbo, I have e question for you. Yo mother has e child. And yo father has e child. Is not yo brother, and is not yo sister... Who ees eet?"

Dr. Okadigbo thinks.And he thinks...... "Em.... You must geeve me some time to think about eet..."

Mr. Obasanjo decides to give him a day to come up with the correct answer.

That afternoon, Dr Okadigbo calls a Senate Meeting to discuss the question and get an answer. But NOBODY knows! They've drawn up a Okadigbo family tree, to no avail.

The next morning, He realises that he has to give Obasanjo an answer and as a last resort, he decides to phone Jerry Rawlings...

Okadigbo"Jerry, yo mother has e child. Yo father has e child. Is not yo brother, and not yo sister... Who ees eet?"

Jerry, answers immediately: "hey, chalay, It's me of course, you dumb Nigerian!"

Okadigbo rushes to Aso Rock (Obasanjo's office), very impressed to know the answer to such a difficult question!

"Mr President, I know! I know who eet ees! Eets Jerry Rawlings!"

Obasanjo: "NO. You ah so stupeed. Eet is TONY BLAIR..!".

Submitted by SAINTJOE

Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by hotangel2(f): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2005
Heard it before but it still made me giggle. grin
Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by Saintjoe(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2005
Good, Thanks
Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by Lolabbey: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2008
read this abt 2yrs ago bt stil kept me laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by ituen(m): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2008
me too grin grin
Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by Usiola(m): 1:59am On Mar 01, 2008
Nice one, they r beautifully stupid
Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by clemcykul(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2008
*grins*
Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by segunpc(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2008
two mumu pple grin good joke.
Re: Obj And The Queen Of England by princesa(f): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2008
i dnt really get it undecided

What a Meal / Golfers Beware! / Ugly Teacher