Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (28122 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Godson201333(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
I hope no lives were Lost...
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by switch360(f): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jesus
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jarus: Inna lilahi...

This is not far from my area.

In fact, I dropped someone sending goods to Abuja at the park this morning.

The only time I had an accident, it was on that route (Awoyaya).
Fiberesima or wetin be her name (that celeb that was jailed for killing one Dr. Giwa) killed someone on that route (Abijo0.

Accident happens too often on that route. I banned my wife from driving on that route. I refused to rent apartment after Ajah roundabout for fear of that route. All the 500k/plot lands on that route never interest me because of that road. Anytime I have cause to use that expressway, I see accidents. I dread that Ajah-Sangotedo-Abijo-Awoyaya-Lakowe-Epe road.

The major problem on that route is the lack of proper demarcation of the road...the way any motorist can make a U-turn at any point of the road ...

1 Like

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by YesBosss(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
deshclones:

It hurts to see so much ignorance and stupidity deposited in the life of just one human being...the stupidity that should have been shared equally by 15men was graciously deposited in you in its natural unadulterated form...it must really hurt to be you....prayers man...thats all you need from sane people

grin grin grin chaii...U are wicked. lolzzz
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by eagleeye2: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
@deshclones, my prayers right now is never to cross you on NL......
Ha, if na me you tell this kain thing ehhn, I will simply stop using my User ID.
deshclones:

It hurts to see so much ignorance and stupidity deposited in the life of just one human being...the stupidity that should have been shared equally by 15men was graciously deposited in you in its natural unadulterated form...it must really hurt to be you....prayers man...thats all you need from sane people

5 Likes

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by ghananotnaija(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
The traffic jam in Accra is just as bad if not worse than that of Lagos, but you don't see Ghanaians drive like Nigerians, who take the road with no regard for human life. Nigerians also take that approach to other aspects of life. SMH. I need to get out of this Nigeria and go back to Ghana my home. Please God, get me out of here ASAP.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by lertee(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2013

Fiberesima or wetin be her name (that celeb that was jailed for killing one Dr. Giwa) killed someone on that route (Abijo0.

Accident happens too often on that route. I banned my wife from driving on that route. I refused to rent apartment after Ajah roundabout for fear of that route. All the 500k/plot lands on that route never interest me because of that road. Anytime I have cause to use that expressway, I see accidents. I dread that Ajah-Sangotedo-Abijo-Awoyaya-Lakowe-Epe road.
I can imagine. If this is the case then the authorities in charge of that area should be called upon,something has to be done urgently.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by OmerianConsult: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmm
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Syenite(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
ebamma: I hope nobody died?
Nobody died na only jst one Aboki wey dey sell sugar cane for road.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by jude33084(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
canuck: The guy in green t-shirt has no head o!

Na im be de driver?

cheesy cheesy you too funny grin

1 Like

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by dazzy4real(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
deshclones:

Dude u wanna kill me with laughter I bet u dt guy is never gonna b stupid again in his life after reading this!
Dts all he needs from sane pipul
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
ghananotnaija: The traffic jam in Accra is just as bad if not worse than that of Lagos, but you don't see Ghanaians drive like Nigerians, who take the road with no regard for human life. Nigerians also take that approach to other aspects of life. SMH. I need to get out of this Nigeria and go back to Ghana my home. Please God, get me out of here ASAP.

Are u begging to be deported? Get out

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by HezronLorraine(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2013

I thought I'm the only one who noticed it.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by vislabraye(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2013

Na im be de driver?

You mean in literarily or a figure of speech ?
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by nnalove(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2013

Na im be de driver?

mumu for ur mind now u have said sth. By wasting relevant page wit ur unreasonable words
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by busar(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lekki-Epe express way is prone to accident. Most especially ibeju to Epe road, this is one of the reasons i don't like going to Epe.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by comrChris(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote
author=ghananotnaija]The traffic jam in Accra is just as bad if not
worse than that of Lagos, but you don't see Ghanaians drive like
Nigerians, who take the road with no regard for human life. Nigerians
also take that approach to other aspects of life. SMH. I need to get out
of this Nigeria and go back to Ghana my home. Please God, get me out of
here ASAP. [/quote]### attention seeker u v failed,many of ur gaynaians r struggling 2come 2 nigeria n u knw,,gerrrraout joor
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by greatgod2012(f): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
May God console the bereaved.

I hope the driver wasn't drunken sha.
Because the way those drivers take sepe and all nots before taking off is alarming.
Just my thinking.

Once again, my sympathy to the bereaved!
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by ddjay: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2013

Na im be de driver?

angry

Na im be de driver?

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by BabaEto1: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=deshclones]

It hurts to see so much ignorance and stupidity deposited in the life of just one human being...the stupidity that should have been shared equally by 15men was graciously deposited in you in its natural unadulterated form...it must really hurt to be you....prayers man...thats all you need from sane people [/quote

Lolzzzz, my guy your writing skill is highly commendable and this particular one is just a unique way of putting that person in his proper place even though I believe he tried to crack an expensive joke. (He did not mean what he wrote)
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by BCJAY(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
That expressroad is a pit of death. I also had an accident there in 2008, on my way to pick my son frm the boarding house. The driver and 3 other people died on the spot at farapark bus stop. Na wa for that road o.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
deshclones:

Drink beer on my head bro... You just won a fan!! I cant stop laughing over this... Kai! Dis is what the oyibo man will call DISCOMBOBULATION!

1 Like

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by SailorXY: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2013

Are u kidding me? 500k/plot of land? Hehehe its either its been long you enquired or you are referring to Epe LGA.
Its even obvious there are more vehicle-pedestrian/vehicle-vehicle accidents between Lekki & Ajah road than Ajah-Epe axis undecided Na only God dey guide his children bros
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by SailorXY: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
eagle,eye:
@deshclones, my prayers right now is never to cross you on NL......
Ha, if na me you tell this kain thing ehhn, I will simply stop using my User ID.

Lmao grin grin I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Brain Damaging Habits To Avoid / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.